Fandom and Original RPs right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the VampirexHuman or the Arranged Marriage. ^^
Then, the arranged marriage one. ^^ Am I wrong in assuming that you would like to be the female in this pairing?

Then, the arranged marriage one. ^^ Am I wrong in assuming that you would like to be the female in this pairing?
You are not. ^^ What if we combine the vampirexhuman and the arranged marriage?

Sorry it's taken me a bit to get reply back to this. Just been a little bit busy, and not feeling too well. -shrugs-

But we could definitely use any other idea you might have for the rp, especially with how they all find out about Team Plasma.

Not at all. ^^
Alrighty. Then I'll post my opening soon then. ^^

Sorry it's taken me a bit to get reply back to this. Just been a little bit busy, and not feeling too well. -shrugs-

But we could definitely use any other idea you might have for the rp, especially with how they all find out about Team Plasma.
I was thinking that maybe they could already be trying to capture Dialga at the beginning of the story and that even though they fail at capturing it, the distress that Dialga has causes a weird time distortion that is noticed by the people near Twinleaf.

I could do any of your Generic pairings with you, whichever one you are craving for the most. Honestly, I think I might have a mini-plot for the Knight-Princess pairing.

PM Me if you are interested in hearing it. :)

Alrighty. Then I'll post my opening soon then. ^^

I was thinking that maybe they could already be trying to capture Dialga at the beginning of the story and that even though they fail at capturing it, the distress that Dialga has causes a weird time distortion that is noticed by the people near Twinleaf.
alright. ^^

I think that could work, and I do like the idea.

Maybe with that they wouldn't know for sure that it's Team Plasma who is causing the distress of the Pokemon right away? For the beginning anyway, until they delve a little bit deeper into the causes of the time distortion.

I think that could work, and I do like the idea.

Maybe with that they wouldn't know for sure that it's Team Plasma who is causing the distress of the Pokemon right away? For the beginning anyway, until they delve a little bit deeper into the causes of the time distortion.
That's what I was thinking as well. I was also thinking that maybe they don't notice the time distortion itself right away. Maybe the first thing they notice is that pokemon seem to be moving away from their habitats in a strange way, and that's what leads them to the time (or maybe space if Palkia would would better) distortions.

That could definitely work. Like maybe some Pokemon just aren't located in the habitat you would think they would live in (if that's what you're getting at). But that could definitely give the a reason to be curious about the situation and make them want to know more about what's going on, you know?

I usually post depending on my partner. But would you like to see an example?
Well that would be very nice. ^^

That could definitely work. Like maybe some Pokemon just aren't located in the habitat you would think they would live in (if that's what you're getting at). But that could definitely give the a reason to be curious about the situation and make them want to know more about what's going on, you know?
Yes, that was what I was thinking. ^^

Sweet! (:

So, would our characters already know each other before any of this starts happening, or do they just end up meeting up somehow?

Sweet! (:

So, would our characters already know each other before any of this starts happening, or do they just end up meeting up somehow?
That was one thing that I was trying to think of, honestly. And it might fit in with this question: Would you rather them be rookie trainers or established ones from another region? Or maybe one rookie and one established? I dunno. xD
alright. ^^
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-dark-union-kings-queen-x-dyn01.37832/
Just finished. ^^

Either or, it doesn't really matter to me. XD
I'd be more than happy to play either of the two types of trainers, though if they were rookies I could see them having a bit more trouble with figuring things out, considering how they're rookies and everything... Though that might be a bit more interesting...

But I don't know. Like I said, I don't really mind either way. Which way would you prefer though?

Either or, it doesn't really matter to me. XD
I'd be more than happy to play either of the two types of trainers, though if they were rookies I could see them having a bit more trouble with figuring things out, considering how they're rookies and everything... Though that might be a bit more interesting...

But I don't know. Like I said, I don't really mind either way. Which way would you prefer though?
It could also make for some hilarity early on, like they somehow defeat Team Plasma the first time by complete accident. xDD I personally tend to rp the rookie trainer, so I might do something a little bit different this time and be an experienced one. Not anything amazing, mind you. Maybe a guy who didn't get all the badges in one region and decided to come to Sinnoh to start off with a clean slate.

That would be totally funny to see. XD

Playing rookie trainers really can be fun, though I guess I've just never played, like, a completely rookie trainer. Honestly I kind of make ones like you just described, or ones that have made it to the Pokemon League in their region, though they just didn't win it. But I'm always open to trying new things. (:

That would be totally funny to see. XD

Playing rookie trainers really can be fun, though I guess I've just never played, like, a completely rookie trainer. Honestly I kind of make ones like you just described, or ones that have made it to the Pokemon League in their region, though they just didn't win it. But I'm always open to trying new things. (:
Hm... Actually, I might play a person who has been helping out the Professor and only recently decided to go on a journey to help with the distortions. Then its still kind of rookie-ish, but with a little bit more knowledge than normal. xD But you can always do a rookie trainer of your own.

Sounds like an interesting character. (:

I was thinking about having my character come from a family of Pokemon Breeders. Like, she's grown up with all these different Pokemon (especially baby Pokemon), but she has been on a journey for a little bit to obtain gym badges, yet she's never just been too serious with it since she stays in a lot of contact with her parents and helps them with their Pokemon breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.