Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my next post up later on... probably around 3am for me.

One more question, is it school season?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning yes, third day of school to be exact. I mentioned it in one of my character's posts ^^

I wanna see your new one, I'll get up my reply for our pm asap

Oh, Jessica's ditching school then...I'll probably send her to school momentarily. I have the mindset of school starting in September because of where I live

alrighty, managed to get the post up much earlier than expected (it's only 135am) ... and I found a site to watch PP2 on (yay!)

anyways, I think the next time I post in IC I'm going to timeskip a few hours to like 5 or so, just to keep things moving :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Crap, since I dropped Kimmy's age a little, I forgot that now she needs a Parental Guardian X_X Because originally she was going to be living off on her own. But wait....

Sorry for not posting yet. All my flights were cancelled so I had to travel all the way back to my hometown.. I can work on it once I am at the house.

Sorry for not posting yet. All my flights were cancelled so I had to travel all the way back to my hometown.. I can work on it once I am at the house.
Its all good. But I look forward to seeing the finished characters and I am sorry that your Flights were cancelled.

Reactions: Shayla
I'll be posting when I get back from work!

Crap, since I dropped Kimmy's age a little, I forgot that now she needs a Parental Guardian X_X Because originally she was going to be living off on her own. But wait....
She doesn't need that. Anyone 15+ can live on their own for this to... I did it that way to make it easier ;)

No worries, take your time

I sense impending drama.........

✎ Picture
bs8mrancqaaz98r.jpg

✎ Full Name
Wendy Gilcrest

✎ Nicknames
Swiftie, Wen, Lightning, Thunder

✎ Age and Birthday
26, August 12th

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Female, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Wendy stands 5' 7" Tall and weighs 125 lbs. She has a mostly slender but lean and athletic build. She has Brown Hair, which was initially blond and Brown Eyes.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Caucasian

✎ Health Issues
None

✎ Personality
+Disciplined
+Respectful
-Standoffish
-Hot Tempered
+Caring

✎ Likes
+Guns
+Hunting

✎ Dislikes
-Sense of Entitlement
-Seeing her sister unhappy

✎ Talents
+Marksman
+Street Fighting
+Natural Leader

✎ Hobbies
+Sewing
+Baking
+Car Tuning
+Horseback Riding

✎ History

✎ Job
Full Time Car Tuner at O'Conner's (Been working there for four years)

✎ Grade
Graduated

✎ Family
Vivian Gilcrest, Aged 40 (Would be 48) (Mother, Deceased)
Jean Gilcrest, Aged 45 (Would be 53) (Father, Deceased)
Kimberly Gilcrest, Age 15 (Younger Sister)
Unborn Niece

✎ Pets
Black Beauty ~ Black Stallion ~ 8 Years Old
Odin ~ White Mustang ~ 7 Years Old​

accepted, ill add her later

Soooo I'm currently being hit by quite a bit of snow ... If I poof for a day or so that is probably why (also I have work so day if it doesn't get cancelled)

• Love
the good news, I had to call out of work because I couldn't get my car out before 7am this morning... and I didn't loose power or internet so I was abl to spend most of my day working on all my characters <I think I have maybe 40 completely finished out of 186...stored on another site> ... I won't be working tomorrow either because it's still snowing and my car is completely covered <I basically drive what my friends and family call a blueberry... tis tiny>, so I will be on more than I usually am during the weekends, but I will have a solid chunk of no-internt time because I need to shovel :( .

anyways, my real reason for posting this is just to say that I'll post again once everyone else has posted ^^

Just so you know, I'm currently playing catch-up for most the rps I'm in. Might not get another IC post up until Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.