Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I'm so sorry!! I wish you a speedy recovery! And shame on your Friend for not letting us know!
Thank you! The blizzard was to blame.. Ik , I wrote down everything for her to say and where to go and told her it meant alot to me... She decided to throw it out and ignore instead. :P

ouch well feel better

I updated and moved everything onto the first page of the thread :)

1947 Blue Hills Rd. <The Kang Family: Brian, Jessica, Asumi>
-6911-723x2000-0.jpg
Notable Features
-7095 Sq. Ft.
-5 Bedrooms (2 Guest Rooms)
-5 Bathrooms
-5 Car Garage

1327 Colorado Street <Gilcrest Family: Wendy & Kimberly; Onyx Wagner (? @~Happily.Ever.After~ )
House.JPG

1345 Colorado Street <O'Conner Family: Cody and Damian; Avery (@Shayla ) >
3-car house.jpg

As for the rest of my characters who are in Relationships; I will let my partners decide
@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Shayla
@Scorpio Queen
@Brea

works for me ... and it's up to you if Onyx lives with them or with his sister ^^

Happily I am trying really hard at doing what I can but right now I am going through a rather rough break up that was literally earth shattering for me and I am doing just about anything to keep a level head.

Happily I am trying really hard at doing what I can but right now I am going through a rather rough break up that was literally earth shattering for me and I am doing just about anything to keep a level head.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm here if you need someone to talk to or a Sympathetic Ear, you can message me at any time.

works for me ... and it's up to you if Onyx lives with them or with his sister ^^
Its probably preferable that he lives with Kimberly and Wendy. Just know that Wendy isn't very happy with him XD

Pain meds are finally not making me to sleepy which means over these next few days sets or the entire posts should be written up! Thankfully wrote them all on my tablet while being stuck.

I'm going to post again on monday

Looking forward to it.

sorry, I lied... it's tuesday and I posted... not monday. I had intentions of posting monday, but wasn't quite in the best state of mind (hope everone has a good mardi gras if they celebrate it!)

anyways, I was thinking timeskip on not the next post, but the one after, any objections?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
sorry, I lied... it's tuesday and I posted... not monday. I had intentions of posting monday, but wasn't quite in the best state of mind (hope everone has a good mardi gras if they celebrate it!)

anyways, I was thinking timeskip on not the next post, but the one after, any objections?
No objections here dear where is the time skip to

Oh wait, I posted before your most recent one. What about giving everyone else the chance to post before the timeskip?

Oh wait, I posted before your most recent one. What about giving everyone else the chance to post before the timeskip?
I replied with my characters :)

... Usually I wait for everyone else/ mostly everyone else to post first before I post again :) the only one who hasn't finished posting for all their characters yet in the rp at some point is @Shayla

is anyone still interested in this???

I am just got busy in my life well you know

yup, I knew you were still interested, it was mainly for everyone else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.