.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunlop
Skylar
21 {June 2} || Nurse || Husband: Logan || Rain, Storm, Mr. Meow, Squeaky ||~X
She gave him a sweet smile and leaned back against him, "Nope and I thought that called for a celebration plus I have the day off today." She turned her head and pecked Logan on the cheek affectionately. "I thought you would enjoy having pancakes with bacon and eggs this morning." she scooped the last two pancakes off the skillet and put 4 strips of bacon and 3 eggs on there. "Do you have work today love?" she said as she scrambled the eggs and flipped the bacon. The smell making her stomach growl in protest, "Guess I am hungrier than I thought." She said with a chuckle.
{Tagged; Logan}{Location; Home; 214 Willow Creek Dr }

Platt-Coates
Maverick
21 {Oct 31} || Paramedic || Fiance: Anna || Blaze, Lena,Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz ||~X
"We are doing much better now you are up babe," Mav said stepping away from the pan briefly kissing Anna on the forehead then on the lips. "I am making breakfast, I have time to eat with you then I have to go to the fire house for my shift. It'll be you and Levi until about midnight, depending on what happens." He smiled at her then scooped the two french toast out of the pan and put it on a plate for her then sat it on the table for her. Levi squealed happily when Anna picked him up, "Momma up!" he exclaimed happily holding onto Anna in a tight grip hugging her. "Levi missed you." Mav said as he made his breakfast quickly and put it on a plate and sat down at the table with the maple syrup.
{Tagged; Anna}{Location; Home; 8 Cypress Ave.}

Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x

"Hey Geo... I wanna tell you something..." Connor scratched the back of his head, hesitated a bit, then made up his mind, "Nevermind... Wasn't anything important." He looked away, he could see his house now, pretty convenient area, close to basically everything. "Right, the keys... The keys... God, it's freezing out here." He mumbled as he slides his hand into the pocket of his pants.

tumblr_inline_mgzdcnj3kM1qkavmj.gif
tumblr_inline_mgzf5rHfJq1qkavmj.gif

Zaria Moreau | 23 | Professional Dancer | Rosemary (6) + Harrison (7) ; Audi (1)
Zaria had risen out of bed before her kids could even get up. She showered, Did the usual morning routine of brushing her teeth, got dressed, and dried her hair using her towel before hanging it back up behind the door and brushing the knots down gently. It was a pretty small town and everyone seemed to know everyone else--However it had only been a few days since the seemingly single-mother had officially settled in and the neighbors were pretty nice too. Zaria tossed on a long sleeved white shirt and some black jeans in silence as she left the bathroom and went to the kitchen. First, she opened the back door and collared Audi, allowing him to roam at the back yard to do his thing. She had to prepare breakfast before waking up the kids--But then again they always woke up to her familiar cooking anyways and thus made pancakes for starters before adding in 2 slices of bacon and a sausage. She had to make sure her kids would be stuffed after all, and after about half an hour of cooking, Breakfast was done and she heard two footsteps come down the stairs. One slow and soft, the other quick and excited.

"MOMMMMMMY!"

Zaria perked her head up the second she set the last breakfast plate down on the table once she heart the voice of her daughter who suddenly hugged her. This was followed by her son, groaning tiredly and rubbing his eye before seeing his sister and mother."NO! MOMMY IS MY MOMMY TOO!" shouted Harrison as he ran over to Zaria, hugging her then yanking his little sister's hair hard."Oh--CAESAR!" Shouted Zaria as she tousled Rosemary's hair in attempt to rub the pain away as she winced then smiled up at her mother. Zaria took Harrison under her arm and sighed."I'm both your mommy and love you equally." she commented, squatting on the ground before picking her kids up and over her shoulder."Theres a day off, and we're gonna visit Grandma! So, Brush your teeth!" she commented as the kids laughed wriggling around, making her way to the bathroom.

It only took about 10 minutes for the kids to brush their teeth and another 10 to dress them up. Then 20 minutes for them to eat breakfast and playing around between breakfast time as they chewed their food. While they ate--Zaria went to the backyard and whistled for Audi, who ran towards her and ate his own breakfast. The young lady searched around for the 'SERVICE DOG' Vest and eventually found it as she placed it on her lap and sat down, listening to the kids speaking as they watched tv from the living room. Particularly the Batman Beyond cartoon--That even Rosemary was interested in. The kids then stopped eating, and 5 minutes afterwards Zaria peeked in the room as Audi followed her."Are you guys done?" She asked. Rose and Harrison nodded."Mhmm!--Yeah!" They exclaimed."Ok. Go get your coats and put on your boots." She ordered as she kneeled down to put Audi in his working vest, to which he willingly followed.

He seemed like a full grown dog--Or at least big for a puppy thats 1 years old. However--Audi was still growing, meaning he would double or even triple in size as he aged more and the kids sat at the stairs as they put on their boots."No--Not like that Harrison!" Giggled Rosemary as she finished slipping on her boots and sat infant of her older brother."This go here!--And that goes there!" she pointed out to each of his boots which were in the wrong foot. Caesar seemed confused as he took his boots off and laughed with his little sister."Oops!" "What do you say Caesar?" "Dank you Rosieeee!" the siblings laughed, causing Rosemary to shake her head chuckling proudly as Rosemary can be heard saying 'Wel-com!' as they put their winter coats on and backpacks.

Zaria walked over to her kids, attaching Audi's leash around the belt loop of Rosemary and she smiled at her kids, hugging them to death."YOU TWO ARE SO CUUUUTE!" She squealed kissing their cheeks. The kids laughed before Zaria walked away from them and wore a red zip-up hoodie as well as a black burberry coat and snow boots. She then had a phone call and picked up before hanging up.

"Grandpa is here!" She said to the kids. Immediately they went crazy happy."GRANDPA--GRANDPA!" They yelled happily."Grandpa is gonna drop you off to school--And mommy is gonna go work with him.. Kay? We're gonna pick you up later." She explained as the kids grinned nodding. Immediately, once the door was opened, The kids ran out. However Audi braced himself and firmly stood in front of the door pulling Rosemary back, and barking powerfully at Harrison--Who stopped. A man came out of the car and he grinned."Slugger! Rosie!" He yelled arms open as he ran over to them and hugged the kids--Including Audi as well. Zaria turned around from the door after locking it and gave her dad a hug tightly."Dadd!" She said--slightly muffled by his broad shoulders and tight hug, patting his back. With the small reunion hug,

Aleksander walked the kids to his car as he opened the door, allowing Audi and Rosemary to get in first before Harrison then opening the door for his beloved and only daughter before closing them and walking to the drivers seat. Once everyone settled in the car--The kids talked with their grandpa throughout the whole car ride about the week and school especially and occasionally Zaria and Aleksander discussed about the kid's moments between their sharing. After about half an hour they finally arrived at the house and everyone got out, The grandpa and mother walking the kids to the front of Alek's house who unlocked the door.

"Nana!" Harrison said as he left to his side and tossed his bag to the ground, before Rosemary said the same."Gran-ma!" She giggled as Zaria bent down to unhook Audi from Rose. Finally having some time to talk, the kids played with their grandmother who listened in on the conversation while keeping the kids busy. She was always good at that.

"So how's (Boyfriend name)? Heard from him lately?"
"Yeah. The kids sent him drawings and letters while he was in the war. We actually video chatted last night too!" Grinned Zaria. Aleks nodded approvingly."Thats good--At least he's still ok." Anais, the grandmother responded before playing with the kids on the iPad she held. Zaria didn't really mind playing the temporary single mother role and after a long conversation about her boyfriend being in the army, it lead to how was life here in Maine, to which she said there was still some getting used to.
large.gif

tumblr_llj1tkN29U1qav62ho1_500.gif

Rosemary
Rosemary is wearing a large maroon turtleneck over a long sleeved shirt and thick leggings with snow boots. She's wearing a black coat that is down to her waist and ear muffs with an extra, large -faint lavender- knit neck warmer for warmth.

Harrison
Harrison is pretty much wearing the same thing but with jeans and long johns under them. Large maroon turtle neck over long sleeved shirt, snow boots. He's wearing that peachier with a large scarf thats for extra warmth and covers his head for warmth too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
When her husband and daughters entered the house, Anita smiled brightly. Her smile grew when she saw Helen's new art kit. She walked over to the table, setting the food down. "Why don't you girls run to your rooms and put your stuff away before you eat? I bet Daddy's starving." She teased him by waiting a moment longer to put his food on the table.

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
"Ash!" Helen exclaimed when she saw the bag. "I love it. Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful. Thank you so much." She jumped off the truck with the help of Ash and peered at the art kit as they walked back inside. "It has acrylics and everything! Now I can draw a more lifelike picture of Andlar." When she saw her mom cutting the pizza, she raced up to her. "Mom, look what Ash got me."

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Aside from the small pressure she suddenly felt on her lap, nothing disturbed Blythe's peaceful sleep.

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Still tired, Esther crawled out of her bed, expecting to sneak a cookie out from underneath her Mommy, but she stopped when she saw Mike and her mom asleep. With a yawn, she crawled onto their lap, her eyes drifting shut once again.

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
"I hope that's okay with you," Sirius said to Tessa as he popped the movie into the DVD player. "I thought she might like it. I would offer to make popcorn, but we all just ate so, I guess we just need drinks?"

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
Matt smiled and pat his son on the head, "We're going out to see a movie. You okay if we pick up Ryan?" At his son's affirmation, he smiled and walked over to Ashley. "You get your rest, honey." He turned to her stomach and placed a small kiss on it. "You too, little one."

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
"Well in that case," Noah said cheerfully. "I think it shouldn't be any more than sixty dollars. And I'm sure he could get a job if her really wanted one. You on the other hand..." she hummed. "Probably not."

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
"Yeah..." he agreed, "But Noah would hate it if I took her truck and didn't even use it. Plus, if we buy books, we won't have to carry them back. And I can't wait to read that new one." He pulled into the bookstore's parking lot and looked at Alaska, then the store. Clearly printed on the window was Trained Pets Welcome. "Looks like Alaska's going to have a good time too."

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
"Sounds good to me," Ollie nodded and ran upstairs to get his coat. When he came back down, he waved to his stepmother. "Bye, Ash. Sleep well."

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
"Yup," she nodded when he mentioned the strolled she had her eyes on. "I need to work off all the fat I'm going to gain from this little one." She eyed her stomach before agreeing when he suggested a swing before swinging her head to look at him. "Of course, I want to Skype them! I love your family, Tom."

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
Philomela walked over to Eli and picked up her cocoa. "You're welcome, boys. And thank you, Eli." She sipped it quietly, leaning against him before taking a bite of a cookie. "What did you three do today?"

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
"Well, that's good. I think I'll wait for her too and we can go home together," he smiled at his daughter. "Do you think we should surprise Mom with some pizza?"

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
"Yeah, we probably should. Don't want her falling asleep at school." Holding her back and her stomach, Jin stood up before waddling over to her daughter, grabbed her shoulder and gently shook her. "Okay sweetie, wake up. I know you're tired, but if you sleep any longer, then its bad." She then sat down so her back wouldn't start aching. "Carly?" She shook her daughter gently a second time, hoping that'd she wake up.
Mervois
Jerry
26 {March 14} || Manager of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Depression || Wife: Baylee
While making some pizzas so they could be ready to go at a moment's notice, Jerry began to wonder about his wife. Hopefully she was okay. She's pregnant and doesn't need the stress. If anything, he was hoping that his boss would show up before Emma and Kyle. Otherwise those two would have to wait till tomorrow to get paid. Late Paychecks were never his thing. Since there wasn't a delivery driver, he was thankful he didn't have to make any deliveries. Otherwise the orders would all take forever, which he didn't want to deal with. But Emma should be coming soon. He had to double check on Kyle's Schedule so he can call him to make sure he gets to work on time, not that the young man had a history of being late of course.
Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
When asked about a stay-at-home day to themselves, Lance didn't know where to start. "Um, yeah. Something like that. Just you, me and our big happy family." He smiled as they turned down the street to head home. "Haha, I just hope Garfield doesn't start acting like a baby again. I mean, he does have Boogie and Dusty, so he can play with them." Shadow yawned, which was usually a sign that he wanted to go home. "Shadow seems to be getting tired. Probably almost his nap time."
Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
After being helped up by Kiara, he heard Max yelp. "Its okay, buddy. I'll be fine." Max sat down and looked up at his owner before groaning. "Hey, I don't want any of that whining, Max. Just watch over Tootsie and Dreamer." He knew who Kiara was referring to, so Justin wasn't all too worried. Max barked before going to look for the girls. Justin then turned over to Kiara, about to answer her question concerning his Employees. "Yeah. I want them to have some money for the weekend. If the Snow keeps up, I might just close until Mother Nature decides to let up. Haha. Perhaps we can go to the Bakery another day." He reached for his cane. "Well, when you're ready, we can head over to the store."
Fitzgerald
Ashe
29 {January 27th} || Part-Time Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto || Food Allergies || Husband: Matt || Numerous Family Pets || X
When Matt kissed her belly, Ashe smiled, thankful that he was thinking about their baby as well. When her Stepson said to sleep well, she waved goodbye to him, smiling as the two boys left the house. "Alright boys, have fun." After hearing the click on the Locking Door, Ashe began holding her back and looking down at her stomach. "Well baby girl, I guess its just you and me until everyone gets home." She waddled into her and Matt's bedroom, not even bothering to grab a change of clothing, comfortable with what she had on. She took a deep breath before laying down on her left side. The baby kicked her hand at her touch. She patted her belly before relaxing and going to sleep.
Gilcrest
Lydia
28 {October 18th} || Rival Sweets || Panic Disorder || Husband: Vincent || Pets belong to the kids || X
As she waited for her Husband to come home, Lydia flipped through channels on the TV, wondering if there was anything good to watch. She tried to avoid the Food Channel since it often make her food cravings act up. Not really something she wanted to deal with. She just wanted to spend some quality time with Vincent and hopefully the kids would keep the noise to a minimum so she wouldn't have to exhaust herself. Thankfully, they were adolescents and not toddlers. Best of all, Emma, her eldest, was a Teenager with the right attitude.

Emma
16 {February 7th} || Pizza Kitchen || Crush: Ben Fitzgerald || Sam || X
With Drake's help, Emma finished cleaning the dishes faster. It was almost time for her to go to work. So after Drake put away the last plate, Emma would dash upstairs so she could get ready for work. She didn't pretty up or anything, since she was just going to work and wasn't expecting to see Ben, but that would be nice. After getting her uniform on, she went to say goodbye to her Mother and Siblings before jumping into her Camaro and driving off to work.

Drake
11 {June 2nd} || Epilepsy || X
After helping his elder sister finish off on the dishes, Drake ran back upstairs, not wanting to stir up any trouble for his Mom because he knew well that she needed to rest.
Linda
9 {September 5th} || Hair Salon || Snow || X
After sweeping up the hair and dumping it in the Trashcan, Linda decided to go home with her Dad now that Selene was here. "I think Mom would like it if we brought her Pizza." She commented upon her Father asking if Mom would be happy with them bringing home dinner. After a few minutes, she grabbed her school bag and left the Salon with her Father.

Camilla
8 {May 25th} || Sleep Terror Disorder || Rudy || X
After spending a lot of time in bed, she finally got up and left her room, seeing that Emma was gone. The door to Emma's Room was locked. Well, not like she wanted to go in there anyway, not with that Spider in there. She went downstairs to go see what her Mother was up to. Didn't exactly take long for her to join her Mom in watching TV. Unconsciously, she placed a hand on her Mother's stomach, feeling the baby kick, which made her Mother smile. She rested by her Mother's side as they watched TV together.
Orphans
Terri
17 {November 3rd} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Generalized Anxiety Disorder || Single || X
After Vincent left with Linda, Terri sat down in one of the Salon Seats. She took a deep breath as she rubbed her enlarged stomach. "With this baby getting bigger, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to cut people's hair. I mean, I could barely stand as it is." She commented on her pregnancy, conversing with Selene, the closest thing she had to a Sibling since her Brother decided to abandon her. For all she knew, he was probably serving in the Military and ran away from home. "And I honestly can't wait to have this baby." She patted her belly, while looking down at it and smiling.
Selene
16 {April 27th} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Depression || Single ||
Selene listened as Terri spoke. "Its okay, I'm sure you can get Maternity leave after next month. You could use some rest. You've been working very hard." Teen Pregnancy sure took its toll on Terri and Selene did her best to take care of her. She sat down by Selene and placed a hand on her belly, which Terri didn't seem to mind since the two girls were very close within the Orphanage. "Well, you're going to have a beautiful baby girl, so I can't wait either." Selene felt the baby kick. Momentarily she sat back down.

Walsh
Tobias
26 || Flight Lieutenant || Girlfriend: Zaria ||
Tobias had an 'adopted-orphan' smile ever since this morning, having the worst case of the flu. He was excited to see the most loving, caring, dorky girlfriend on earth once again. He leaned forward and pulled out a magazine, flipping through it without reading the actual content, until he crossed a quiz for guys.

When meet you girlfriend again after a really, really long break, do you:

A) Immediately throw her onto the bed.

B) Check her Facebook

C) Check her contact list

D) Kiss her until you both are out of breath.

Answer D), totally D. The rest of the questions were kind of stupid, like What If Your Girlfriend Breaks up with you? What if she's a lesbian? What if she's pregnant? (Not your baby thought)

"Goddamn, you read this stuff?" Tobias waved the magazine at the driver, who shook his head in amusement, "No, someone must have left it there. You can have it if you want." "Um... No thanks... I'm not into magazines." Tobias mumbled, the rest of the trip, both men stayed quiet.

Zaria Moreau | 23 | Professional Dancer | Rosemary (6) + Harrison (7) ; Audi (1) | Tobias Walsh
"Mmm.. I guess mom."
"Did he say when he was coming back?"
"No not really, But i doubt he'll come back any time soon permanently."

Shrugged Zaria as se sat on the couch watching the kids play angry birds on the iPad. She stretched as she glanced at the TV, College Football being on and face palmed when her dad shouted at the game. Well.. More like he roared, nearly startling the kids."ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS--" Immediately Zaria looked over at her dad."Dad.. Dad, Calm down. You're scaring the kids." She commented before the burly man looked down at his grandchildren and nodded sitting."Sorry guys." He muttered as Zaria laughed at his sudden submissiveness towards the kids. He was like sully from monsters inc. The scariest guy everyone would know of, yet with a secret soft spot towards kids. Anais, Zaria's mother stood from her seat as she went to the kitchen."Well, since you're here want to order takeout or should I cook?" She asked. Immediately Zaria gasped and looked over her shoulder."Everyone knows mommy's homemade cooking is better!" She exclaimed, jumping over the couch and tagging along to go into the kitchen leaving the kids and Aleksander alone in the living room.

{ Had a bit of writers block }

Walsh
Tobias
"Here, here, I think...." Tobias was completely lost, the driver too, "wait, that's her car." He pointed at the large Mercedes Benz, "right, that'll be 26 dollars." The driver said as he watch Tobias climb out of the taxi, "Here ya go, and thanks." Tobias handed the money to the driver, who nodded back then drove out of the driveway.

"Ok, here goes nothing, just like you rehearsed." He stood in front of the door, fist clenching and unclenching, after seemingly forever, He reached for the doorbell.

Zaria Moreau | 23 | Professional Dancer | Rosemary (6) + Caesar (7) ; Audi (1) | Tobias Walsh
"I'll get it!" Called Aleksander as he went to the door and looked through the eye hole. He chuckled to himself seeing Tobias and shook his head, slowly opening the door and greeting the male secretively and quietly."We were just talking about you--She didn't know when you were coming back." He whispered in amusement as he opened the door and invited Tobias in, pointing at the kitchen."She's in the kitchen." He commented as he looked over at the kids--Who were to sucked into playing the iPad on he floor, They were to distracted to noticing Tobias and Audi was the first to greet his other master. Immediately jumping up on Tobias and licking his face excitedly. Aleksander leaned on the couch and cleared his throat, That was when the kids looked and immediately got a bit to happy. Harrison running over to Tobias and clinging around his waist silently crying while Rosemary was shell shocked and gasped loudly, looking between her grandfather and step-dad.

After the five second shocking face, Rosemary eventually toddled over to Tobias and hugged his leg--Also clinging to him."IS..IS THIS REAL LIFE?!" She shouted, gasping for air and looking over her shoulder at her grandpa who laughed. Once the kids were put down and no longer cuddled, Zaria was curious about the ruckus and decided to walk out the kitchen from helping her mother."Whats going--.." Then she saw Tobias and immediately started yelling happily."OH MY GOD YOU'RE HERE!" She screamed running over and hugging Tobias as she wrapped herself around him. She nearly made him hit the door before she gave him a huge tight hug and a big deep kiss on the lips happily.

After a few seconds she got off of Tobias."How long are you gonna stay here for!?" She asked excitedly."Oh god I wish I knew you were coming--But you didn't tell me! I look all plain." The girl rubbed her forehead looking down as the kids jumped around Tobias happily."Did I do something wrong? Please tell me I didn't." She added, being her usual dorky self.

Carison
Geo
22 {Nov. 17} || Concept Artist || Single ||Chiu and Mittens|| X
Geo looked over at Connor as he said he wanted to tell her something. She looked at him, and then back down at the bags as he told her to forget it. She fidgeted, her left eye twitching as she tried to decide what to do with him. Confront him, or end up wimping out and continuing on. After a few seconds on him searching for his keys, she looked up at him, and took a step forwards. "I want you to tell me." She said softly, looking at him.4
@The Owl

Tael
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
Mike blinked slightly when he felt movement, and somewhere in the back of his mind he registered it as his daughter, Esther, but the tan skinned man was still not alert and quickly fell into a more peaceful sleep as he wrapped his arms around both young ladies in his life.
{Tagged; Blythe & Esther}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
Smirking at her response, Thomas gave a slight nod "so how does tomorrow at ten in the morning sound? It'll be about four at night there, they will probably be around since it's close to tea-time" he said lightly before adding "and they, of course, love you too... actually, Olly and Piper keep asking to come live with us once Melody is born" he laughed lightly "Shall we go?" he asked after a few minutes, ready to get the baby-shopping started.
{Tagged; Acacia}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
"I think that's a fun movie to watch" Tessa agreed, picking a slightly groggy Maisy up to balance on her hip as she made her way to the living room where she took a seat on the couch, Maisy sitting face forward on her lap to watch as they waited for Siri to make himself comfortable.
{Tagged; Sirius & Maisy}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
"Up, mama, up!" Maisy said sternly as she looked at the young woman in front of her, arms reaching out to her mom and deep, dark jade eyes beginning to look droopy with sleep.
{Tagged; Sirius & Tessa}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
After a few minutes of driving, Gar reached over with his right hand and fiddled with the heat to turn it on now that the car was 'warmed up' and wouldn't be blowing out cold air to make the couple colder. Glancing over at his wonderful fiance as he slowed to a stop at a red light, Garret gave her a soft smile "You know I love you, right? And I can't wait to marry you" he said gently, meaning every word of what he had said. It was exciting, the wedding was in just under two months, both of them would have their family at whichever venue they chose, they hadn't exactly booked a honeymoon yet, but that could wait if needed. Hopefully they would be able to start a family within the next few years too... Garret had only just turned 29, he didn't want to be much older than 38 when...and if... they had kids as the chances of genetic problems increased quite a bit.
{Tagged; Alexandra}{Location; Home; 12 Maple Hill Dr.}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
Obviously Aiden and Bentley were too focused on their new toys to answer mommy, so Eli decided to take the time to talk to his girlfriend, hopefully soon to be fiance... if he could ever find the right time to propose. "Dan and Carly stopped by before. At first all three kids were playing well together, eventually these two rascals teamed up and started trying to practically kill their cousin though. It's a shame you weren't around, Dan and I got a lot of laughs out of tiny Carly fighting back against the taller boys and actually winning. Once they ruined her snowman they basically had no choice but to run. Eventually Aiden apologized... Bentley decided a few minutes in time-out was better" Eli finished, taking his cowboy hat off and placing it on the arm of the couch as he sipped his drink.
{Tagged; Bentley, Aiden & Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Aiden
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
"It the worlds biggest most gigantus humongousest tower ever!" Aiden exclaimed excitedly as he stepped back to admire his 'building'. If ever he couldn't become a cowboy like his daddy, maybe he could work in construction.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Bentley
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
"Monster Jam!!!" Bentley yelled loudly as he sent two trucks rolling right at each other as quick as possible. Blinking in astonishment when there was no collision, Bent tried it again, slower... the little orange truck went under the big black one! That didn't make any big, fun booms!
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Wife;Jin || Jasper;Mugsy || X
"C'mon Car, up and at 'em... you have gymnastics in an hour kiddo" Dan said lightly, chuckling as the seven year old tried to ignore them and go back to sleep. "Well, you've left me no choice" he said mischeviously before grabbing her legs and lifting Carly upside-down off the couch, he hung her legs over his right upper arm as he tickled her into alertness, placing her back on her feet after about thirty seconds so she wouldn't be too dizzy.
{Tagged; Carly & Jin}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr.}

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || X
The first time her mom shook her, Carly just rolled onto her other side, trying to avoid hearing it. The second time she tucked her chin in closer to her body and brought her knees to her stomach, almost making herself into a little ball. When her dad tried she muttered something along the lines of 'no... sleep'. Finally she felt herself go airborn and then being tickled. The little blonde couldn't help smiling and laughing as her dad tickled her awake. Finally her feet were placed back down and she ran off to her room to get ready for gymnastics.
{Tagged; Jin & Dan}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr,}

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
"Daddy is certainly starving, I'm glad you girls liked the gifts" he agreed, drapping an arm around Anita's waist as the girls ran off to put their things away. "I missed you a lot, can't wait until we can all go next time" he admitted honestly as he began to place the pizza on the table, eager to eat.
{Tagged; Anita, Kelsey & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
"An daddy gots me new horsies that I can play wif!" Kelsey exclaimed happily as she gripped the box of horse figures in her little hands excitedly. "C'mon Baloo!" she smiled, skipping off wih the black chow mix at her side as she wandered up to her room to place the new toys down right in the middle of the floor for later. A few minutes later Kels was hopping like a little bunny right down the carpeted stairs, back into the dining room.
{Tagged; Anita, Ash & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
"That sounds very pleasant" Dani smiled in agreement as she leaned into him slightly, turning the corner that would ultimately lead them back to the house. Taking the 'leash' off Sashta once the couple was back on their property the faithful pooch actually carried the lead line back to the barn for Daniella before returning and entering the house where the brunette had thankfully installed a doggy door so her animals could come and go as they pleased... most of the time. When no one was home the door got locked so they didn't have any unwelcome visitors. "Why don't you get comfortable and I'll start on dinner?" Daniella suggested as they walked inside, she headed for the kitchen.
{Tagged; Henry}{Location; Home; 24 Hickory Ct.}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Husband;Jerry || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
Jumping as Pepper gave a kick, the pony knew what was going to happen when Baylee had that box and was wearing those coveralls over her normal clothes... a leisurley ride wasn't on the list. "Calm down Peppy, it'll be done in one...two... three" she said calmly, giving the pony the final 'dreaded shot' on three. Once she was done she handed Pepper a peppermint and continued on: Patches, then Reddy, then clover, then Cocoa... another fiesty mare, then pal the usually laid back gelding. By five O'clock she only had Sabertooth the saint bernard, Collie the collie and Alfalfa the rabbit left to check, hopefully her loving husband would be home soon.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 11 Cornerstone Dr.}

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X
Linking her arm with his, Kiara led him outside into the cold air "I don't think I would close the shop all winter, maybe just until monday?" she suggested "People seem to love hot pizza on a cold day" she pointed out softly, opening the car door for Justin before closnig it and climbing into the driver's side. Maybe she should bring up that new medical surgery later, it could give them something to talk about... right?
{Tagged; Justin}{Location; Home; 7 Maple Hill Dr.}

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
Timber gave him a soft smile, "finally, a place that allows more than just service dogs" she sighed contently as she climbed out of the truck, patting her leg for Alaska to follow "So, have you started on that project Mrs. Steinsburg gave us in chemistry? Because I think Emma wanted to partner with you" she said lightly, referring to the other girl, a former orphan, who lived in the same vicinity as them.
{Tagged; Benjamin}{Location; Bookstore}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
As she entered the orphanage, Sarah was greeted by that unwelcome chill as she pushed open the old doors to the even older brick building that lay right in the middle of main street. Immediately she wished that her two horses could stay here with her, it got lonely here without anything. Walking into the 'comfort room', Sarah noticed the TV still wasn't fixed from when Kyle threw Ryan's favorite and only action figure through it. Sitting herself on one of the old couches that was more lumpy than comfortable now, Sarah pulled her legs up close to her body and stared out the window at the sinking sun.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Orphanage; 2048 Main St.}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
"What's that supposed to mean?" Kyle asked, trying to sound offended and utterly failing at it "I texted my boss I wasn't going to show today... I mean, I won't have much money to spend until monday, and I texted him two hours after I was supposed to show up... but I still texted him, that's more than I usually do" the cropped haired teen said pointedly as he finished his shake. "So, could the bike get brought in soon?" he asked hopefully "'cause if not my friend and whatever pretty girl he has on the back of it might end up walking all the way back to Castle Hill from the City one day."
{Tagged; Noah}{Location; Milkshake Bar}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X
Sighing as he watched his brother leave him again, Ryan pulled on his favorite sweater, the only one that still fit him well, and wasn't peppered with holes and raggedy and all. Pulling on the pair of sneakers he owned, Ryan walked out of the building and began to wander around Castle Hill like he did most days. At least the orphanage wasn't like he had seen in that movie about the girls, Annie. Most of the workers were pretty nice. The food was really gross, usually it was oatmeal or grits for breakfast, they were on their own to find out what lunch would be, and dinner was something like a sandwhich that didn't have much taste. But overall things weren't too bad at all.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Walking Around Town}

Dunlop
Logan
23 {Jul. 4} || Marine Biologist || Wife;Skylar || Squeaky;Mr. Meow || X
"Definitely a reason to celebrate" Logan agreed happily as he quickly pecked her on the lips before proceding to turn and get plates & cups out of the higher cabinet so his wife wouldn't need to reach so much. He also pulled out two knives and two forks "So, when is the next doctor appointment babe?" he asked, putting a few hot pancakes onto each plate and placing the syrup bottle on the table. "I can work from home today, no need to go out... it's too cold to be on the boat anyway" he said lightly, glad to have the freedom to work from home.
{Tagged; Skylar}{Location; Home; 214 Willow Creek Dr.}

Platt
Anna
20 {Nov. 15} || Nurse || Fiance;Maverick || Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz || X
Smiling as she returned the kiss, Anna had a lightbulb moment when Mav said he needed to go to work "That reminds me, Elsa said she sent gifts. Something for Levi and something for Maddie. Once it gets here do you think we should give it to them on a 'foster day' or just drop it off for her and give Levi his separately?" she asked curiously before planting a kiss on Levi's forehead and placing him on the floor as she sat down at the table to eat her meal. "Ya know, we're going to miss you while you're away. Call when you're on break" Anna added after a brief moment that allowed her to swallow her food.
{Tagged; Levi & Maverick}{Location; Home; 8 Cypress Ave.}

Johnson
Alex
26 {Nov. 16} || Writer || Fiance;Garrett||Chi||X
Alex kept her gaze out the window as they drove and as they stopped. She had been thinking about the wedding, and almost everything was ready. She had a dress and her fitting was in a few days, but she wouldn't tell Garrett that. He couldn't know what her dress looked like until the day of, and she was thinking about the dress when they stopped and Garrett spoke up. She looked over at him as he talked and she smiled back, kissing his lips briefly, before smiling back at him. "I know that, you remind me every day."
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Dunlop
Skylar
21 {June 2}|| Nurse ||Husband: Logan||Rain, Storm, Mr. Meow, Squeaky||~X
Sky gave him on of her sweet smiles and pecked his lips, "Thank you babe and my next appointment is at one today actually, the doctor said she can probably barely make out what we are having." She followed him to the table placing bacon and eggs on the two plates. She turned to the fridge and opened it up, "Milk or OJ love?" She asked reaching into the open fridge when she felt her stomach quicken. She stopped with a gasp and felt a small kick then backed away from the fridge her hand on her baby bump staring at her husband with wide eyes.

Platt-Coates
Maverick
21 {Oct 31} || Paramedic || Fiance: Anna || Blaze, Lena,Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz ||~X

Mav smiled at his fiance brightly, "I would like to give the kids their presents together if we can." He finished up his food and sat down next to the love of his life and began to eat. "You know I always call on break and text you when I can and usually its a quiet day especially in winter so I have all the time in the world to talk to you love." He smiled eating more and offered a piece to his son who happily took it in his hands and ate it. Mav shook his head a Levi who chewed and swallowed his food then looked at Anna. "Sissy is my pwesent Momma!" Mav internally awwed at his son's love for his big sister already and they had not even officially adopted her yet. Mav smiled somewhat devilishly as he thought of his plan to pick Maddie and her things up before he actually had to go into work and bring her to what her new home would be.

989e064b3a407045405bbb24874662ef.gif

Madison
Madison sighed to herself while looking out the window of her shared room. The snow was now falling down again and the sun hasn't been out for a couple of days now, making the snow stay even longer than expected. None of the kids had to go to school all week and even though most of the children were happy, Maddie adored school because it was a place where she could learn new things and paint too! Sadly, she could only resort to the few paints that she had left from when her birthday came. Hopping down from the window seal, Maddie walked over to a small desk in the middle of the room and began to paint again with her favorite colors, light blue, yellow, and purple. Kicking her feet back and forth softly, she smiled and giggled at her painting and thought about what to paint next. Just then, a group of boys came in just to pick with her and mess up her things. "Hey Maddie!" the little boy said a squeaky voice. Maddie looked up at him and frowned, " Leave me alone.." she told him before holding her painting close to her. The boys laughed and ran up to her then pushed her off the chair and ripped up her paintings and spilled over all her paints before running off. Madison fell down on her back and hit her head pretty hard before sitting and standing up. She ran over to the table and frowned while looking at her ruined pictures and spilled paint. Sadly, she began to cry and run over to her bed to lay down and cuddle with her bunny rabbit which was almost as big as her. She hated when the guys would do this to her, she had worked forever on the paintings just for them to ruined them and on top of that, those were the only paints she had left.

Walsh
Tobias

"Hey, hey, go easy on the injured man will ya?" Tobias fake winced, he pulled Zaria closed and had his hands on her waist, "All you need to know Is that I won't be leaving anytime soon, Got that? And you look beautiful as always. God, it feels like forever.." He kissed her forehead gently then let's her go, "Alright people, it's present time!"

Tobiad dropped his heavy camo travellling bag, bent down and grabbed a large nicely wrapped box, "as always, Alek and Anais will get theirs first." He hands the box to Alek. Inside was a stack of old way-back-in-the-60s music, since they had a record player with no records, he thought, why not. And he also got Anais some books. "Rose is next." Tobias knew Rosie liked dancing (like, duh), so he got her a new ballet outfit, it resembles the tutu of Princess Odette from swan lake. "Ok, here's Harry's." Harrison got something special, it was a fully remote control toy model of his Fighting Falcon.

"Last....not least, Zee." He held her hand and went down on one knee, "Zaria Moreau, I know this isn't the most romantic place on earth, in fact, it's not romantic at all, but I can't wait any longer. I need you to know that I'm fully devoted in this relationship, and I want to take it to the next level, so, Zaria, will you do me the biggest honor and be the love of the rest of my life?"

Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x
"Geo... Um... How do I put this.... I really... Like you..." He was embarrassed, totally embarrassed, it was easily noticed by how red his neck and ears were. "I've liked you ever since we met. I thought to myself, 'Huh, so this is what love at first sight feels like.' I thought the memory of you would disappear after a few weeks, but it didn't. It stayed right where it was. So there, I like you." It felt really nice to get it off of his chest, it really didn't matter if she rejects him on the spot, he still got the message through, hopefully.

(P.S I'll never be as brave as my characters XD)

Carison
Geo
22 {Nov. 17} || Concept Artist || Single ||Chiu and Mittens|| X
Geo was glad she didn't have to force it out of him, but her face was starting to turn as red as his. She could feel her heart racing, sending jolts of excitement all though her body. She stood there for a few moments, taking in the whole moment. And before she could say anything, she stepped all the way forwards, snaking her arms around his waist and pulling her face close to his chest, without a sound. And she didn't plan on moving, not anymore.
@The Owl

Platt-Coates
Maverick

Mav finished up his breakfast and put his dishes in the dishwasher giving Anna a kiss on the forehead and kissing his son there as well, "Well I am headed out love. I will text you when I get there." He walked to the door grabbing his keys from beside the door and left, "I love you both!" He shouted before he closed the door and walked out to his 2001 silver camry. He got in and took a deep breath starting it and drove to the orphanage to get Maddie. He pulled up about 10 minutes later and got out somewhat nervous he walked up and opened the door. The woman at the reception looked at him, "Maddie is up in her room if you want to go get her." Mav nodded his thanks and practically sprinted up the stairs to get his little girl. He found her room and found her on her bed hugging her stuffed bunny. Mav heard her sniffling and sat on the bed next to her, "Maddie baby girl what's wrong?" He asked softly rubbing her back lovingly.​

Madison

Madison, still laying in the same spot, started to shuffle over a bit and stare at the wall. She really didn't want to get up because she was scared that the boys would push her over again and call her mean things or pull her long hair. Hearing someone's footsteps entering her room, Maddie held her bunny tighter and hid her face in the bunny's stomach. Once she knew that it wasn't the guys again, she blinked her eyes open and slowly turned around to a guy she saw before but only to ask her questions or observe her with the rest of the children. Rubbing her eyes softly, she began to tell him what happened. "T-the boys ruined my pictures, pushed me down, ruined my paints, pulled my hair, and called me names..." she said in a quietly and sad voice as she started to cry again and point to the table where all the evidence was, even the chair was still on the floor where they knocked her over.

Platt-Coates
Maverick
Mav shook his head and pulled her into his lap, "I will get you new paints sweetie." He cradled her and stood up. "Do you have your bag packed up? Today is the day I am taking you home." He said with a smile as he held her and her bunny in his arms. He wiped her tears, "No more tears sweetie." he said looking down at her with softness. "Your momma wouldn't want you to cry now. This is a happy time, you are leaving those mean boys behind." He bounced her up some to get her to smile.​

Madison

Madison's crying began to cease when the male started to tend to her. She was happy to know that she would get new paints soon so she can start all over again and not have the trouble of watching out for the guys whenever they wanted to bully her. She began to cling to him and nod slowly, still trying to stop feeling sad. She pointed to her pink and purple bags over by the closet, which the lady came in and packed for her yesterday so she wouldn't have to rush today. She began to smile when the man said that he'll take her home today, she always wanted to get out of this place. Rubbing her eyes once more, she giggled as she was bounced and clung onto him again tightly hoping that he wouldn't let go of her any time soon....well except when it was time for her to get into the car seat. This was indeed a great day for Maddie, she was finally getting what she had always wanted..someone to love her or in this case, a whole family!

Status
Not open for further replies.