.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carison
Geo
22 {Nov. 17} || Concept Artist || Single ||Chiu and Mittens|| X
Geo sighed as she sat outside in the cold. It was very snowy outside, and kids where running past her on the sidewalk, enjoying the snow day. She breathed out again, rubbing her hands together as she looked around. She didn't even know why she was out here, but it was better than being cooped up alone inside, though the snow was a little annoying. She sighed as she tried to fix her hair, which was damp with snow, when footsteps of a larger person approached. Geo immediately looked up, her cheeks turning pinks as she saw none other than Connor down the street, walking towards her.
@The Owl

Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x

"Hey." Connor smiled when he saw Geo, "So... Um... Nice... Weather(?) today." He said, continued smiling, meanwhile inside, he was beating himself up. Nice weather? Are you serious? NICE FUCKING WEATHER? What are you?! An idiot who can't act normal?

Carison
Geo
(I'm in mobile so it might be short.)

Geo coughed a bit, looking off to the side as Connor spoke up. "Hmm yeah, I-it is." She stuttered, staring at a wall. She was hopeless in front of him. I mean pff! She couldn't even get out a sentence without stuttering . "H-How have you been?" She asked, glancing at him once before looking away.

Last edited:
Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x
"Good good... Many odd things has happened today... For one I called Kevin 'the hottest girl'... Maybe I shouldn't have done that." Connor laughed, scratching the back of his head, "So what brings you out on a cold day like this? Perhaps you're... Waiting for someone?" He had a somewhat disappointed tone in his voice when he asked that question.

Carison
Geo
Geo smiled softly, looking up at him. "No, actually. I was just... Getting fresh air." She said, trying to stay cool. Though she did go to try to get some air, but she had purposely placed herself here. Connor loved that cafe, and she always took walks here hoping she would see him.

Last edited:
Connor

"Oh.. Cool.. Cool.. Hey, I'm heading to the grocery store, you wanna... Um.. Tag(?) along?" I know it's not the most to romantic place on earth, heck, it's not even romantic, but oh won't you come with me. Connor kicked some snow off of his boots, straightened himself up and asked, prepared to use his puppy eyes at any moment.

Reactions: IceQueen
Carison
Geo
Get stared at him for a while, her cheeks turning bright red as she blinked, nodding mutely. Her heart was pounding inside her chest, and she didn't want to stop it. She was happier than ever. She finally, after a looong time of trying (And failing) to ask him to go somewhere to hang out, and it turned out, she didn't have too.

Last edited:
Hunt
Jason
29 {July. 19} || Fire Fighter; Outside job || Ex Wife: Sharon|| Quincy ||X
Jason walked back inside closing and locking the door behind him, he then turned to see his son laying on the carpet drawing something, he kneeled down looking at his drawing. "That is a really cool soccer ball, is that the World Cup ball?" The man asked his son, as he stared at the paper, he then stood up and smiled. "How about we go get you some more comics huh?" He asked his son, the boy agreed and headed out the door.

Luka
6 {Feb. 17} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
Luka kept drawing the soccer ball, he loved playing soccer, loved comics and loved drawing, non could beat each other as his favorite. He then noticed his father and answered with a smile. "Yeah" He then kept drawing, till he heard his father ask him if he wanted to go to the comic store. "YES!YES!YES! Thanks daddy!" He jumped up from the floor and hugged him tightly, he then grabbed his hand and the two headed out the door.

Everett
Chase
32 {Oct. 19} ||Police Officer ||Wife: Unknown||Koba, Loki, Roscoe, Caesar and Snow White.||X
Chase finished his food after Mason did, the boy was still pouty. "Alright how about this, you go out and explore the new town and if you don't find one thing you don't like about it, I'll get you the new system came out the...Uh The Electronic... triangle?" He sighed sighed at his sons response. "Good the town is really small so you go and be back by 7oclock okay?" He said to his son as he asked for the check and put the plates stacked on each other. He then walked up to the front and asked if he could get a coffee to go, the man said yes and made his coffee then gave it to him, Chase paid both for the food and his coffee then headed to his vehicle.

Mason
13 {Dec. 21} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 7th Grade ||X
Mason finished his food then crossed his arms, his old town he had a lot to do and missed his old friends, now he was bored and thought there was nothing to do. "Wait the Electro Cube, sweet okay i will right now" The boy acted as he was still a child, he then stood up from his seat and headed for the door as he was finished his food. "Alright" The boy sighed and walked out the door, he couldn't wait to get the Electro Cube that came out two weeks ago.
Justice
8 {May. 17} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Asthma, Sleep apnea || X
Justice saw his mother come in, then sighed. "Well i slept for an hour" The boy said as his mother laid on his bed, the boy was tired and wanted to sleep "I miss back home, why did we move here, it sucks"
{Tagged:Rose}

Last edited:
Tael
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
Smiling warmly down at Blythe, Mike gave a little nod before planting a soft kiss on her forhead "I love you too, Bly" the tall male said gently, leading her to the living room, figuring that was probably where they would be watching the movie... though Blythe could always pull him off to another room if she wanted too. Once they got set up, Mike draped one arm around his girlfriend's shoulders and scrolled through the netflix movies using his other hand. Clicking on the movie once he spotted it, Mike looked at her for a brief moment, wondering if he should say what was on his mind or not. He figured she would like what he had to say, but Blythe had the uncanny ability to make Mike embarrass himself.
{Tagged; Blythe}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
Hearing his phone buzz on the desk, Thomas slid the unlock arrow to view his message. Smiling, Tommy picked the phone up off his desk and speed-dialed his wonderful fiance, waiting until she picked up. "Hey Ace" Thomas said happily as he waited for her reply he began to put his things together, holding his cell phone between his shoulder and ear "I miss you too, and I'll be home in twenty minutes, then I am all yours for the next two days, anything you want to do and anywhere you want to do" he promised. After a few minutes he hung up and finished collecting his things before making his way back to his vehicle and driving home. Pulling into the driveway, Tom turned the truck off and climbed out, taking his work briefcase with him as he went inside.
{Tagged; Acacia}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
Smiling, Tessa listened as Maisy asked her, sounding very hopeful. Pretending to think it over for a minute, the red head started to frown before smiling at them, "Of course I don't mind if Maisy goes with you... just don't leave her" Tessa said warmly, a note of seriousness in her voice as well though. "And thank you, it's one of the only things I can make without burning" she said lightly, stifling a half-laugh. It was definitely no hidden fact that Tessa was not the best cook. Most of what she made burned, especially when it came to baking.
{Tagged; Sirius, Sarah & Maisy}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Felilla }

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
"Can I pweeeeaaaase go mama? I be good" Maisy promised, her deep jade eyes eagerly bright and hopeful as she asked to go. Smiling when Tessa said she could go, Maisy did a little bounce in her 'strappy chair', her curls bouncing from the motion as she finished eating her meal.
{Tagged; Sirius, Tessa & Sarah}{Location; Home; Address Here}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
Chuckling softly, Garret pulled her off the bed gently, wrapping his arms around her in a hug as he went in for a quick kiss "Besides, didn't you make some appointment for one of the wedding plans?" he asked curiously, remembering that today was an appointment for something... he just didn't remember exactly what time or what it was for. Gar had left pretty much all the appointment dates up to Alex, figuring he could work his schedule around that.
{Tagged; Alexandra}{Location; Home; 12 Maple Hill Dr.}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
Eli laughed as Mela asked the boys if they had seen 'her family'. "Welcome home Mela" Elliot smiled, "I was about to make the boys some Hot Chocolate and turn on the Transformers movie for them. Do you want something warm too?" he asked lightly, figuring he would clean up the rest of the mess after putting the water kettle on the heat.
{Tagged; Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Aiden
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
Laughing, Aiden smiled and pulled on her hand lightly "Mommy, it's me, Aiden" he smiled, the little boys eyes were light and happy as he stood with her. Aiden was pretty close to his mom, while his brother, a bit of a nightmare for both parents, was closer to their father. "Do you want to play blocks with me?" he asked "Bentley keeps making them go BOOM before I finish" he said, a bit dis-heartened and very insistent on the word boom.

Bentley
"Mommy it's us!" Bentley exclaimed, glancing up from where he was using two different trucks. One hand was on each truck:a red and yellow monster truck and the other a blue and green pick-up truck toy that he kept crashing into each other. Occasionally he would push one over to the fallen pile of blocks and legos then roll over on the rug, grab it and crawl back to his spot with the toy.

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Reserved Wife || Jasper;Mugsy || X
Daniel laughed lightly out of relief when Jin assured him that it was just one child in her belly. Planting a kiss on her cheek, Dan looked at her "Ya know, I'm really excited to be having a son, but at the same time I wish we had another daughter for you, perhaps one that was a girly-girl" he said lightly,leaning against the arm of the couch while he held his wife on his lap. "So, have you thought up any names yet?" the cowboy asked, wondering what the beautiful asian he was married to had in mind.
{Tagged; Jin}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Minamoto Thunder }

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || X
Carly slept soundly on the couch, her small body stretched outover one of the three cushions. Tramp lept up onto the couch whe he saw her and curled up by her feet. Car had the arm closest to the couch back draped across her body, her other arm was hanging over the side of the couch, dangling towards the floor.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; Address Here}

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
"Your moms right, Ell, you never know how you'll do at something if you never try. Why don't I take you to Tack & Trail Stables tomorrow, I think Tessa has a few barrels we can use, maybe mommy can help you out" he suggested before smiling up at Anita, shooting her one of his 'definitely a perfect match' looks. As usual, Anita knew just to overload Ash's pizza on pepperoni. He loved his meat, and he loved the spicy too. Now, normally, Ash would never have suggested going to the stables, but they didn't have an indoor barn and it wasn't a great idea to ride in the snow without the correct horseshoes... which the horses didn't currently have.
{Tagged; Anita, Kelsey & Helen}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Felilla }

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
Thinking as Kelsey was placed on a chair, She opened her mouth to speak then closed it again, obviously this was proving a tough decision for the four year old. Finally she looked up, her chocolate brown eyes were very intensly troubling, as if she was really unsure of this "Um... can I haf and haf?" Kelsey asked obviously very unsure if that was able to happen. She liked peperoni, but she likes plain too!... and sometimes the pepernoi makes it too hot...
{Tagged; Anita, Ash & Helen}{Location; Home; Address Here}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
"Good boy Caspian" Daniella cooed to her still green colt pony. He had come a long way in the year she had him. Hopefully in two years he would be fully broke, rideable by children, and able to breed. Caspian ponies were a pretty rare breed, especially around here, so having one that could eventually be used as a stud was a real treat. Glancing at her watch, Dani wondered if her rather new boyfriend, Henry was around. He really wasn't 'new', they had been going out for roughly six months to the day. Today was January ninth and they started dating July tenth, three days after she turned nineteen. Oddly, things had moved relatively quickly between the two, and he had moved into the house her parents had given her as a graduation present when she decided she wouldn't be going to college... school just wasn't for her. It was nice to have another person in the house with her though, things could get really lonely.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 24 Hickory Ct.}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Unknown Husband || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
---Will Post Later---

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X
Sitting on the window ledge of the bay window, a pillow behind her back, Tails the black domestic longhair cat on her lap, Dreamer the miniature goldendoodle laying on her feet, and a book, actually her new book: The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, in her hands as she finished the page she was on before placing her bookmark in the page and closed the book, letting her gaze look out the window as she watched the snow fall down outside. It was a really pretty sight. Letting out a soft, content sigh, Kiara glanced around, wondering if Justin might want to do anything.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Minamoto Thunder }

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
Alaska raised her head to let Benjamin pet her and gave him a quick 'hello' lick before settling herself down at Timber's feet again. Smiling softly, Timber glanced at her now exhausted wolf-dog then up at Ben and gave a small shrug. "Bein' lazy" she joked lightly, a slight sarcastic tone in her voice. While Timmie wasn't much of a joker sometimes she would joke around a little, this was one of those times. "I was bored" she said honestly after a moment "I was hoping I might be able to go see my dad, but if anyone spotted me visit him I'd never have a chance of living with him again, so I settled on taking Alaska tp burn off some energy. What are you up to... other than borrowing your sister's truck and trying to get her to kill you?" the red head asked lightly, wrapping her arms around herself to pull her Olaf sweatshirt closer to her body.
{Tagged; Benjamin}{Location; Park behind Orphanage}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
"It's delicious Miss Tessa, thank you" Sarah said greatly, offering a smile as the adult began to collect the dirty bowls and place them in the sink, Sarah did her best to hide her excitement at getting a strawberry tart, sugar-free or not, strawberries were Sarah's favorite fruit, and Strawberry tart's were her favorite dessert. Every year for her birthday Sarah's older sister, Ivy would get her the biggest, freshest tart from the bakery. It was a tradition that Sarah hated missing. Actually, out of everyone she missed her sister the most, regardless of the nearly ten year age difference, the girls had been the best of friends.
{Tagged; Sirius, Maisy & Tessa}{Location; Nicolls-Copal House}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
Flipping his face piece up to see her, Kyle smiled deviously and shrugged a little "Wanna head to the city, I can probably get you back here by midnight if we speed a bit... which you know I'll do anyway" Kyle asked, glancing at his very pretty friend as she climbed on. Though he probably wouldn't admit it, Kyle liked having Noah so close to him when they rode, it was comfortin in a way, to know he wasn't alone... even if he did put up a wall that said 'leave me the hell alone, I don't care about anyone except myself' ... While that was true of some people it wasn't true towards others, Noah being one of them.
{Tagged; Noah}{Location; Fitzgerald House}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X
Sighing as he watched his brother leave him again, Ryan pulled on his favorite sweater, the only one that still fit him well, and wasn't peppered with holes and raggedy and all. Pulling on the pair of sneakers he owned, Ryan walked out of the building and began to wander around Castle Hill like he did most days. At least the orphanage wasn't like he had seen in that movie about the girls, Annie. Most of the workers were pretty nice. The food was really gross, usually it was oatmeal or grits for breakfast, they were on their own to find out what lunch would be, and dinner was something like a sandwhich that didn't have much taste. But overall things weren't too bad at all.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Walking Around Town}

Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
Anita laughed softly at her older daughter's excitement before looking over at Kelsey. "Yes, you can, sweetie," she told the little girl before she kissed Ash on the cheek. "While we're waiting, maybe Daddy can bring in the gifts. Only if you girls help him, of course."
{20 North Cherry Drive}

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
"Really?" Helen was practically bouncing in her seat from excitement. "I'd love to. Oh, this is gonna be so cool. Don't worry, I'll work hard." She bobbed her head a few times, joy glistening in her eyes. Plus, she'd get to see little Maisy at the stables. She loved the little rascal. Well, she love all kids, but that's beside the point.

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Blythe settled against him before she saw the signs of question. Shifting eyes, a slight movement. Nothing that most would notice, but Blythe was a therapist, it was her job to notice things like this. She pressed pause on the remote and looked up at him. "Something wrong, babe?" she questioned softly.

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Still asleep...

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
"Now why would I forget Maisy?" Sirius asked, raising an eyebrow. "How could anybody forget someone like her?" He looked at Maisy and grinned.
{45 East Ashford Street}

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
Matt listened to his daughter patiently as he held her in his arms, "I mourn your mother's death everyday, baby girl, but life has to go on. It always will. We may want it to stop, but it won't for a single person or many people. You're wonderful, Winter. You have a kind heart, just like your mother. So what if you haven't found your talent yet? I bet that when you do, you will shine brighter than all the rest and move on to big things in your life. Now, finish your drink." He pushed the mug towards her a bit.

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
"Fine by me," she said when her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and frowned at her stepmother's text. "One sec, Kyle." With a sigh, she sent Ashley a text. Course not. You're like my bonus mom. Love you. >.< She put her phone away again, "I'm really getting tired of Winter's crap. She's just trying to make everything worse just as it's starting to get better." She leaned in a bit closer to Kyle. "Can we go? I need a milkshake."

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
Ben looked back at Noah's truck and shrugged, "She can try if she wants to. I'll fill up the tank though, so she shouldn't be too angry with me." He plopped down next to Timmie, leaning back against the tree trunk. He wondered what to say about her father before sighing. "You know, if you ever want to get away from the orphanage, I'm sure my dad would let you stay over. Not in a weird way, of course. You could come eat some dinner or something?" he glanced at her carefully, hoping that he hadn't said something wrong. It seemed more difficult to talk to her lately, but he knew he could get her back out of her shell if he played his cards right. His cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he raised his eyebrows at Ashley's text. No, no one could replace my mom, but you are like a mother to me, just... a different mother.

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
Oliver yanked out his phone as he was finishing she dishes. He blinked at the text. At first, he didn't approve of Ashley much, but she was starting to grow on him. Nope. Winter just needs to chill out. Sry, bad pun.

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
When her phone buzzed, Acacia didn't hesitate to look at it. She smiled brightly at the text, Yay! Don't forget that Mela invited us over for dinner on Sunday. She set her phone back down, rubbing her tummy. "Daddy's gonna be home soon, Melody. Do you miss him?" She smiled at the small kick. "Me too."

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
"Well, you're right. These are my boys, you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you," she turned to her boyfriend. "Hot cocoa sounds wonderful, Eli. Don't forget to add cinnamon." Like he would forget. She always had cinnamon and an overload of marshmallows in her hot cocoa; occasionally, she would add whipped cream if she was feeling adventurous. "Course I'll play blocks with you, Aiden and I'll make sure Bentley doesn't knock 'em down. Otherwise, I might forget about the presents I brought back."

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
Vincent never felt entirely comfortable leaving Lydia home alone, even if she had the kids with her. Even so, he promised the editors he would have the pictures by the end of the week and the snow made it lean even closer towards perfection. He couldn't travel very far anyways, seeing as he refused to leave Lydia in fear of her having their child while he was gone. He hadn't missed a birth with the exception of Emma's and he didn't plan on it. He snapped one last photo before deciding to head home. As he climbed into the car, he sent a text to his wonderful wife, On my way back from the forest. See you at home. He sighed and turned on the engine, ready to upload the photos and then enjoy his weekend at home.

Johnson
Alex
26 {Nov. 16} || Writer || Fiance;Garrett||Chi|| X
Alex let out a sigh as he pulled her into his arms, and she leaned in to peck him on the lips sleepily. She blinked for a few seconds as she thought about the appointment. She nodded softly, wrapping her slender arms around him and pulling him close. "Yeah, I think we do. I think I was on venue." She said softly, pressing her face to his chest as she hugged him, humming softly.

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
When he kissed her on the cheek. He expressed his excitement for their baby boy, which made her happy. Though she wasn't sure as to why he would worried if they were having Twins. However, he was right at the same time about having a Feminine Daughter. Not that Carly was that tomboyish, but it would have been nice. When asked if she thought of any names for the baby, she looked down at her belly before resting her against her husband's shoulder and pecking his neck with her nose. "No, I want to wait till next month. Maybe in another three weeks, I'll have a name." She smiled as she looked over at their daughter. Jin then thought about her family conversation that she had on Skype with her Cousins back in Korea. "You know, one of my cousins said that she would laugh if I had two kids and then twins some time after." She chuckled as the baby kicked her hand. "Hmmm, I guess our little prince doesn't appreciate that thought." She said, looking down at her belly.

Fitzgerald
Ashe
29 {January 27th} || Part-Time Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto || Food Allergies || Husband: Matt || Numerous Family Pets || X
Winter seemed to be breaking down in front of her Father. Why her Stepdaughter hated her so much was still a mystery to her. Because it was clear to her that Matt still misses his late first wife Lizbeth, who had a special place in his heart and she understood that. For a while now, she had also been attempting to establish a relationship with Winter, but she would always get rebuffed, insulted and emotionally abused in return. But Ashe never faltered. While continuing to wait for Matt, she looked down at her belly, frowning a bit. She sighed. Her Phone then buzzed. Her Stepchildren all replied. She smiled reading each text, even laughing at Ollie's unintentional pun. He wasn't a horrible kid, just wished he was more productive. She gently rubbed her belly as she looked away from her phone and back towards the kitchen, wondering if she should go check on them since they were in there for a long time.​
Gilcrest
Lydia
28 {October 18th} || Rival Sweets || Panic Disorder || Husband: Vincent || Pets belong to the kids || X
Upon receiving her husband's text message, she smiled. Their marriage has been very healthy, and in their seven years of marriage, there were no thoughts of divorce and very few arguments. Concerning her Panic Disorder and pregnancy hormonal changes, Vincent was very patient, since she wasn't in control of either. At home, her Eldest Daughter was giving her a backrub, which felt very relaxing. Thinking momentarily, she replied to her husband. 'Alright, can't wait to have you home. Emma's been pampering me like crazy. ^^ But that's okay, I don't really mind. Oh, and see if you can get a haircut or something on the way home. I miss your short hair </3' A few moments later, Emma was finished massaging her back. "Thanks, sweetie." Her Daughter then sat down next to her. "If you'd like, you can listen to the baby." She said, cradling her belly.

Emma
16 {February 7th} || Pizza Kitchen || Crush: Ben Fitzgerald || Sam || X
Without further ado, Emma just leaned her ear into her mother's stomach. She smiled as she heard the baby's heartbeats. Though gentle, Emma put a gentle grip onto her mother's hips, her thumbs rubbing circles on the material of the dress her mother wore.​

Drake
11 {June 2nd} || Epilepsy || X
After a couple of minutes, Drake set his guitar down. Feeling a little woozy, he decided to lay down for a bit. He yawned before deciding to take a nap while waiting for his Dad to come home.​

Linda
9 {September 5th} || Hair Salon || Snow || X
While waiting for another Customer, Linda just got out some leftover homework and started doing it so she could have something to do.​

Camilla
8 {May 25th} || Sleep Terror Disorder || Rudy || X
After spending a few hours playing with her pet cat, Camilla started cleaning her flute. In the process, Rudy just plopped himself beside her, still wanting to cuddle.​
Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
Running a Gym wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but that's what gave him a living. Lance was just a Fitness Trainer. Before that, he was in the Marines. What brought him to Castle Hill was the fact that he wanted a quiet life. Today, he made himself unavailable, wanting to spend the weekend with his girlfriend. Though there was quite an Age Gap between them, they were rather close. Thanks to her, he could put his life as a Marine and memories of war behind him. Yes, Lance was a Veteran. Bored sitting at home, he decided to take Shadow, his pet Husky, out for a walk. In the process, he went to see Daniella. "Hey sweetie, how's it goin'?"
Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
Hearing his Girlfriend sigh, Justin looked over at her. Though technically, he was blind. But he could still hear her. His Pet Dog, Max, plopped himself in between him and Kiara. Justin chuckled before petting his dog. "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to do today, sweetheart?" It was weekend, but Justin didn't know of very much activities due to his extremely impaired vision.​

Orphans
Terri
17 {November 3rd} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Generalized Anxiety Disorder || Single || X
Now that it was a bit later in the afternoon, very few people were coming in for haircuts. Most people wanted to keep their hair so they can stay warm during the winter. Others, not so much. With this break, Terri decided to take little snack break, eating a small fruit salad she had in the back room. When she saw Linda do her homework, she smiled. Although she wasn't sure about it, Terri wanted to befriend Linda, but their age gap made her unsure. Hopefully Linda's Family didn't look down on her because of Teen Pregnancy. Not sure how the other orphans thought about her either, but she tried not to dwell on it.​

Last edited:
Fitzgerald
Winter
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time as a step-mother assassin || Princess||
Winter looked at her father skeptically and mumble Dover an "As If,. Before she covered the mug with her small hands raising it slowly to her lips. Winter took large gulps of the mixture getting the mixture down as quickly as possible. As always her head slowly began to clear so only the edges were blurred and faded. She smiled at her father and gave him a hug before whipping out her phone and picking Damien out of her contacts. "I'll meet you outside my house in five ok?," she texted before turning to her father "Um I might see you tonight or maybe tomorrow lunchtime, I'm going out with Damien tonight, I might head out of town for the night if the roads aren't blocked," she said​

Connor

Connor stood still for a moment, "Wait. That's a yes, right?" He unfroze after realising she actually nodded, if it wasn't because Geo was still there, he would be doing his (awkwardly) happy dance. Be cool, ok. Just. Be. Cool. "Cmon, let's walk shall we." He held out his right hand.

Damien
22 {25th May} || Journalist || Girlfriend: Winter || Asthmatic || Lolly || x

Looking down at his phone, Damien furrowed his eyebrows. Unlike someone, I still have reports to do. He stared at the text for a bit, then deleted it. Be there in ten. He clicked the 'send' button and tossed his phone into a slot in his briefcase, "Olivia, here's the report, you'll notice that the last page is missing, I'll email that later." He handed the large file to the young assistant, who nodded with a smile, "Why are you in a hurry anyways? Girlfriend trouble?" Olivia tilted her head with a playful look, "Yeah, something like that."

Carison
Geo
Geo stared at his hand for a bit, her hand twitching randomly as she looked at it. She didn't even know what to do anymore, her brain almost gone at this point. Finally, when she snapped out of her happy daze, she slid her hand into his, smiling as she grasped his hand. It felt, electric to hold his hand. It was almost like a magnet, and she didn't want to let go.

Tael
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
"Hm?" Mikael questioned as he looked at Blythe and gave a half shrug "No, nothing's wrong, I was just thinking, that's all" he said lightly, he was still toying with the idea of sharing his thoughts, maybe later he could do that... it seemed like something that would turn into a serious conversation, especially since it could possibly have to do with their future. Of course, like a lot of people, the inevitable future terrified Mike and he tried to avoid it when he could.
{Tagged; Blythe}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
Hearing his fiance's gentle voice a few moments after he walking into the house, Tom set his things down and walked over to Acacia "Hey Love" he smiled at her, sitting down beside her "Of course I wouldn't forget about going to Mela's house. Speaking of Mels, how is ours today?" he wondered aloud. Thomas was eager to become a father and even more eager to be having a daughter. His entire life, Thomas had been surrounded by women, he had three younger sisters whom he helped raise and is still extremely close with to this day. OFten times he used to go to Sweden for vacations so he could visit his family.
{Tagged; Acacia}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
Tessa rolled her eyes, giggling lightly as she collected all of the dirty dishes. Sirius knew how over-protective Tessa could be, especially when it came to little Maisy Lee. After they had eaten their after-lunch dessert, Tessa stood up, "Alright, I have to go round up the horses, you guys be careful alright" she said lightly before looking at Sarah who had already started to answer the unasked question. "Well, I look forward to it then, if you need a ride you always know you can call" the red-head said kindly.
{Tagged; Sirius, Sarah & Maisy}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
"Yay! Tank yew mama" the toddler smiled happily, giving a little clap as she was unbuckled and lifted out of the booster seat so she could stand on the floor again. Nibbling on the little piece that remained of her tart, Maisy waited patiently to go wherever they were going.
{Tagged; Sirius, Tessa & Sarah}{Location; Home; 45 east Ashford St.}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
"Well then" he smiled, pulling away slightly but still holding her hands "You should go get dressed so that we can go out to eat, and so that we can get to our appointment on time" Garret suggested as he glanced down into his to-be wife's eyes.
{Tagged; Alexandra}{Location; Home; 12 Maple Hill Dr.}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
"How could I forget the cinnamon... or the marshmallows" he asked, a smile plastered on his face as he walked to the kitchen to begin working on the drinks: four hot cocoas... one with cinnamon, one with peppermint, one with vanilla extract, one with cinnamon and vanilla, all four with marshmallow's and two with whipped cream.

Aiden
"Thank you!" Aiden smiled as he ran back over to the living room carpet and dove onto the floor as he began to build... That was, until Bentley stomped over and knocked the newly arranged blocks all over the rug. "I not an idiot Bentley!" Aiden grumbled at his brother as he ran after the 'younger' boy.

Bentley
"Aiden, you'we an idiot! Mommy said she have presents for us!" Bentley huffed as he knocked the blocks intentionally over onto his brother and broke off into a run to see what Philomela had for them.

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Wife;Jin || Jasper;Mugsy || X
Placing a hand over hers lightly, Dan smiled "I think it would be fun to have twins... but I'm terrified of that thought at the same time" he admitted before turning his attention back to the nearly-newborn and his wonderful wife. "I can;t wait to meet our little guy... though sometimes I think I'm even more excited at the prospect of being able to teach him about the rodeo... unless he decides to be afraid of horses, like Car" the cowboy smiled happily at the thought before switching the subject "so, are we planning any trips to Asia?"
{Tagged; Jin}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Minamoto Thunder }

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || X
Carly slept soundly on the couch, her small body stretched outover one of the three cushions. Tramp lept up onto the couch whe he saw her and curled up by her feet. Car had the arm closest to the couch back draped across her body, her other arm was hanging over the side of the couch, dangling towards the floor.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; Address Here}

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
Chuckling slightly, Ash stood and lifted Kelsey off the counter, placing her on the floor as he took her right hand in his left and gently placed his right hand on Hellen's back "c'mon girls, let's go find those presents while mommy cooks the pizza's" he said lightly, leading the two young girls to his truck, Ash pulled the tarp off the 'pick-up' part of his truck and lifted each girl into the back as he waited for them to either give up or find the presents, just like always.
{Tagged; Anita, Kelsey & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
"Thank you" Kelsey said sweetly, shooting Anita a half-toothy grin. One of her adult front teeth on the top was half grown in, the other top front tooth had fallen out just the night before, so needless to say she didn't have a tooth there at all yet, it was just an empty space. Taking Ash's hand as she was placed down, Kels had to stop herself from bouncing the entire way out to his truck as she was placed in the back of the pick-up to wander around. There were four bags in the back. Two were suitcases, the other were big bags that probably had the gifts. Maybe Kelsey would get a saddle for Clyde! "Lelly!" she said walking over and tugging on her sister;s shirt "there" she pointed to the two big bags that looked heavy.
{Tagged; Anita, Ash & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
"Hey hon" Dani said warmly as she looked up at her amazing boyfriend. Every time she was around him, Daniella felt so lucky to have him in her life. "Caspian is making some real progress, my sister should be happy with that, anywho, are you takin Shadow for a walk? If you don't mind waiting a few minutes could I join you with Sashta? She hasn't been out for a proper walk in a while" the brunette said lightly, tucking a strand of hand behind her ear again.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 24 Hickory Ct.}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Unknown Husband || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
---Will Post Later---

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X
Kiara pursed her lips in thought as Justin asked if there was anything she wanted to do. Walking over to sit next to him, Kiara gave a little shrug and rested her head gently on his shoulder "I'm not completely sure what to do" she admitted quietly. Biting her bottom lip gently in thought Kiara raised her head to look at him with her dark caramel colored eyes "Do you want to do anything, I always choose" she said gently, resting one hand on his as the other hand gently stroked Max's head.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; Choose the address if you want @Minamoto Thunder }

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
Timber offered Ben a soft smile "Thank you, that means a lot, but I don't think that twin of yours really cares for me... or anyone in particular, and I'd rather not make anyone uncomfortable" she said gently. Timmie always found it amazing how sweet and Thoughtful Benjamin Fitzgerald could be. Letting out a sigh, Timber watched her breath billow up in front of her before turning her head to look at her friend with rather bright stormy grey eyes "so, wanna do anything today?"
{Tagged; Benjamin}{Location; Park behind Orphanage}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
Standing up as everything was collected, Sarah finished her tart and helped Little Maisy out of the booster seat before smiling up at Tessa as she was handed a leftover tart "tgank you, I can't wait to come back tomorrow. I wish I could just live in your barn" she said lightly before giving a little nod at Tess' comment about calling if she needed a ride. Sarah probably wouldn't call. She had only ever called twice, once when it was like negative fifteen degrees (and she had stayed the night afterwards), and the other time during a torrential downpour in the middle of the summer. It didn't stop raining literally all day that day and she felt compelled to go take care of Zephyr and Hopscotch, just like she did every day.
{Tagged; Sirius, Maisy & Tessa}{Location; Nicolls-Copal House}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
Giving a little huff of agreement, Kyle revved his bike a few times and sped off at seventy-five miles per hour down the roads, weaving expertly in and out of traffic as he made his way to the best milkshake bar just outside of town. Pulling into the parking lot he pulled up and parked outside the building, climbing off after Noah "I don't get your sister. She's got a great life, but she wastes it by partying and drinking ... don't get me wrong, I've ended up at a few of the same parties as Winter, she seems like she could be pretty fun and all, but she makes me look anything but carefree."
{Tagged; Noah}{Location; Milkshake Bar}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X
Sighing as he watched his brother leave him again, Ryan pulled on his favorite sweater, the only one that still fit him well, and wasn't peppered with holes and raggedy and all. Pulling on the pair of sneakers he owned, Ryan walked out of the building and began to wander around Castle Hill like he did most days. At least the orphanage wasn't like he had seen in that movie about the girls, Annie. Most of the workers were pretty nice. The food was really gross, usually it was oatmeal or grits for breakfast, they were on their own to find out what lunch would be, and dinner was something like a sandwhich that didn't have much taste. But overall things weren't too bad at all.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Walking Around Town}

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
When Daniel showed excitement on meeting their baby boy, Jin smiled as he put his hand on top of hers. Their Daughter was still sleeping peacefully as it was. His question about going to Asia caught her off-guard. "Ummm, hmmm...Well, I don't know about trips to Asia, sweetheart. The crowds can get pretty big." She didn't really feel comfortable about it due to her Social Anxiety, which would sometimes initiate panic attacks whenever she was in large crowds of people. Though the last time they were in Asia was their Honeymoon, which was a little before she became pregnant with Carly. "I still want some time to rest after our son is born. Just give a few weeks, then we can go to my Parents' Farm for a Month. My Mom misses her Granddaughter, and my siblings miss their Brother-in-Law." She smiled at the thought. Her Family really did like Daniel, so there was no fuss. "But yeah, at this point, I don't think going onto a Plane would be a good idea." She looked down at her belly. Not like a Seatbelt was going to be fastened when a stomach that big, she thought.

Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
Lance smiled when Daneilla told him that Caspian was making progress. Shadow sat down upon seeing the Stallion. Lance himself wasn't much of a horseback rider, but he did enjoy seeing them. Animals seemed to have that calming effect on him, considering what he went through while in the Middle East. "That's good to hear. I'm sure your Sister would be more then happy." he smiled. Shadow barked at Daneilla, though not in a negative fashion. "Sure, I can wait, Shadow's been walking quite a bit. I'm pretty sure he wants some time to rest." Luckily for him, Shadow got along with the other animals that Daneilla had. Garfield was also pretty friendly, although the cat was pretty lazy. Honestly, Lance was more then happy to have her in his life. Shadow and Garfield too. Without them, he probably wouldn't have been able to overcome his PTSD, which is common amongst people who serve in the Military.

Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
Seeing as Kiara didn't have much to go off of, Justin thought for a moment. It was often hard for him to think of activities due to his blindness. He couldn't really see anything, so therefore he couldn't really do much. Max yawned a little after Kiara petted him. "Well...I can't really see, so its kinda hard for me to choose." He chuckled as he pet his dog as well. "If you'd like, maybe we can go get your hair done. Can't really go to the movies...Since I can't see anything, which defeats its purpose." He thought for a moment. "Oh! I know! Let's go to Rival Sweets. I'm sure they have something new to try out." He smiled as he turned to Kiara. "What do you think? To the Bakery we go?"

Johnson
Alex
26 {Nov. 16} || Writer || Fiance;Garrett||Chi|| X-X
Alex felt a little dejected when he let go of her, but she knew it was for good reason. She smiled up at her fiancé with warm kind eyes as she nodded, slipping her hands from his as she went to go pick out an outfit. She let out another yawn as she shuffled across the floor, rubbing her eyes free of sleep. She slowly pulled out an outfit and looked back at her fiancée with a scary glint in her eye. "No peeking." She said softly before she walked into the bathroom and started getting ready. Soon enough, she was out and ready to go.

Emily
15 {March 6} || Part time at the Pet Shelter || Boyfriend; X || Pet; Ellie || Parent; Nicky
Emily sighed softly as she left the house. She wore a white long sleeved shirt, comfy gray jacket, light blue skinny jeans, and white socks with black sneakers. She slipped her mittens on then grabbed Ellie's dark blue leash. She clipped it to her puppies sky blue collar then stood up with a smile. "Careful Ellie. I don't want to lose you in the snow." Emily said kindly. Ellie barked happily as they walked down the steps onto the soft white snow. Emily let Ellie hop around for a while in the snow before she patted her lap and whistled for her to come on. They walked down the road, heading to the park. Every now and again Emily looked down at Ellie to see how she was doing. Ellie would look up when Emily looked at her and bark while wagging her tail to show she was happy.

When they arrived at the park Emily unhooked the leash and watched as Ellie ran around having fun. Emily sat down on a cold bench, trying to get used to it. Eventually she stood up, her butt freezing.
"Oh Ellie!" Emily called. When Ellie looked up she ran off and Ellie have chase. Emily laughed the whole time.

{Tagged; No one}{Location; Park}

Nicky
30 {June 17} || Teacher at Mapleton Elementary || Husband; X || Pet; Ellie || Kids; Emily
Nicky watched her daughter leave through one of the windows. She smiled happily before turning around and walking into the living room. "It's freezing in here." She said to herself and turned the heater up. After that was done she walked into the kitchen and put a pan on the stove. She turned it on and added water to the pan. She then added cinnamon and vanilla then stirred it all together. It made a lovely scent that wafted through the house. Nicky turned to pan on low then went to the laundry room. She opened the door and stepped in, heading to the dryer. She opened it and placed the clothes that were in there in a basket. She carried the basket out into the living room then went back to the laundry room. She changed out the clothes then once she finished in there she shut the door. Nicky walked back out in the living room and turned on some pop music before she settled herself down on the floor and began folding clothes.
{Tagged; No one}{Location; Her home}

Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
Anita watched her family from the window with a fond smile before letting out a soft sigh and making her way back to the kitchen. She pulled out the pizzas and began cutting them. After slipping a piece into her mouth, she made her way to the door. "Food's ready!" she called out to them, shivering slightly in the cold winter air.

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
"Good job, Kels," Helen congratulated her younger sister with a smile as she made her way over to the bags. She pulled them out with a bit of a struggle, falling back onto her butt. After the initial surprise wore off, she burst out laughing, only pausing when she heard her mother. "We'll be there in a minute, Mom!"

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Blythe looked at Mike with concern for a moment before deciding to leave it. If he wanted to tell her, he would right now. Until then, she would wait until he was ready. She turned back to the movie as it started and snuggled in closer to him. His presence always made her comfortable, even when she was feeling stressed. For some reason, it was so easy to unwind around him.

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Still asleep...

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
"Okay girls, let's get going before the weather can get worse. You know, Sarah. If you drop by the bakery, I'll give you all the tarts you want and maybe some strawberry shortcake," he said with a smile as he grabbed his keys. He gave Tess a quick hug, "Don't worry, we'll be fine. Let's watch a movie or something when we get back, kay?"

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
"Okay, baby girl. Just be safe," Matt said before exiting the kitchen. He sighed slightly after he left and located his wife. "I'm sorry about Winter. She's just..." He felt no need to finish that sentence. "Let's close up shop for the day, okay? Ollie's probably bored out of his mind and we can pick up Ryan and go see a movie or something."

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
"She was pretty close to my mom. I don't think she understands that we all loved her. She acts like she was the only one affected by it. Honestly, she's just a selfish brat. I want a chocolate milkshake," Noah said, evading the topic of her sister. It was hard to believe that she was the same Winter that used to make her play dolls when Noah would rather be watching Papa putting new tires on someone's truck. She'd always agree to, but it wasn't exactly her idea of a good pastime. "I'm so happy it's a snow day. I am not ready for Mrs. Muder's math test."

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
Ben waved away Timmie's concern. "Everyone in my family loves having you around and Winter's rarely home anyways," he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "We could go check out that new bookstore that opened up on Main. I hear they have some pretty cool books there." Almost immediately, Ben wanted to hit himself because of his stupid suggestion, but he kept his smile on his face.

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
As he flipped through the channels, vaguely thinking about studying for his history test that was supposed to be today, Ollie hummed to himself. He kind of wanted to practice playing his guitar, but at the same time, he didn't. It seemed he just couldn't make up his mind today.

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
Acacia smiled at Thomas warmly as she rubbed her stomach "She's doing perfect. I should know, I'm a doctor." She turned her gaze to her tummy again, "I just know she's going to be a beautiful baby girl when she's born."

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
Mela crouched down in front of Bentley. "Did you knock your brother's blocks down and call him a mean word, Bentley? You know that mean little boys don't get presents. You should apologize to Aiden before I give you your presents." She looked from Bentley to Aiden. "Go on."

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
Vincent laughed at his wife's comment on his hair before pulling into the parking lot to the salon. He was planning on cutting it anyway. "Terri?" he called as he pushed open the door. "You here? I think I need a bit of a haircut; Lydia does, at least."

Reactions: Sexybae
Status
Not open for further replies.