.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
divider9-dark.png

Ashton
Ashton smiled while listening to Rayn, it was always nice to hear her voice. He nodded at her trying to teach her basketball, "Mm, I already taught her baseball and football...She's got a good arm." he said before ruffling Lila's hair and giving her more orange juice. Once the two of them were done, Ash cleaned up and went into the fridge to grab a banana and eat. "Where would you guys like to go or what would you guys like to do?" he asked before pealing and nibbling. "There's not much stuff we can do today because of the snow and mommy still has your brother and sister in her tummy. Hm, we can go sledding or out to watch a movie. " he suggested before throwing the peal away and eating the rest of the fruit. "Maybe even go shopping if the mall is open today, as long as we're careful and watch out for ice." he told them.
divider9-dark.png

"Why am I the only one handicapped?" Raynna muttered as she finished up her food and stood up, putting the dishes in the sink and cleaning it. Walking toward the fridge Ray hip bumped Ashton to the side before opening it up and taking out a pink vitamin water.

"I do need to go shopping, I need more comfortable shoes and some sweats. We can go watch the movies afterwards, any movies you guys want to watch?" She spoke and then took a long sip of her drink, enjoying the taste before putting the cap on and placing it back in the fridge. This pregnancy thing wasn't new to Raynna and while there were times she felt like crap, the best part was that Ashton had to put up wit her crazy moods. It was always something to laugh about in the future. Of course now she was having twins and Rayna was wondering how to set up the baby room, there was no way she was telling Ashton she had already started moving things around while he was gone. It had taken her about 10 minutes just to carry the box of the new cradle upstairs and about 30 minutes to build the thing. Luckily for her she had helped Ash build the one for when Lila was still in her stomach, it was a bit... easier this time.

"Also, we're going to need some more baby clothes," She added, taking the last bite of the banana and scurrying away to sit back down next to Lila.

Blackheart-Cyllis
Reese
8 {September 10th} || Student at Fairwood Elementary ||
After reaching a Save Point from within the game, Reese decided that it was time to take a short break. She opened the door to her room and walked downstairs to see that her Mother and Father were in the Living Room. Mom was just watching TV and Dad was getting ready to leave. "Hey Dad, where you headed?" She asked.​

Hope
12 {September 13th} || Fort Student at Fairwood Middle/High
Hope was still into his game, but since he wasn't close to a Save Point, he just paused the game. He then stretched and yawned before getting up before walking over to his Window.​

x29t2q.jpg

Mitchell

Wrapping the scarf around his neck, he nodded and grabbed the keys for the car off of the counter. "Mm, I know hun I already did." he informed her before looking up the stairs at his beautiful daughter. "Just going to a photo shoot and maybe an interview, would you like anything before I go?" he asked her before walking up and hugging his angel. He then walked further up to the stairs, "Goodbye again Hope, I'll bring you a new game when I get back if you'd like." he said loud enough so he could hear it. "Well I guess i'll be on my way, take care of your mom ok?" he then leaned in so that he could whisper in Reese's ear, " Don't let her do over the top things ok? Just like last time..." he whispered so only she could hear before going over and kissing Rose on the forehead. He opened the door and walked out then drove down to the place he needed to be. He sighed and focused on the road, wising that it wasn't so icy so he wouldn't have to be on full alert.
x29t2q.jpg

Fitzgerald
Winter
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time as a step-mother assassin || Princess||
Winter closed her eyes as the y drove along the road listening to the methodical heart beat of Damien her peace was Interrupted by a dogs barking but it didn't annoy her it just made her smile as her eyes snapped open and she planted a kiss on Damiens cheek
"I love you"

Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
29 {July 18th || Rival Sweets (Part-Time) || Anger Management || Husband: Mitchell || X

"Alright, just be careful." she said, rubbing her belly.​

Reese
8 {September 10th} || Student at Fairwood Elementary ||
"No thanks, Dad. I'm happy with what I got." She replied when he asked if she needed anything. When told to take care of her Mother, Reese nodded. Surely a pregnant woman wouldn't engage in anything strenuous. And she knew her Mother wanted to rest. With that baby inside of her getting bigger each week, Reese would think that her Mother would want to just relax and rest. Afterwards, she went into the kitchen to grab a Glass of Water before going back upstairs to her room.​

Hope
12 {September 13th} || Fort Student at Fairwood Middle/High
When he heard his Father's Voice while staring out the window, he looked over at the Door. "Its okay, Dad. I'm happy with the games that I've got." He responded to his Father before resuming Gameplay.​

Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
"It'll be really fun," she agreed as she ate a bit of pizza. "I'm glad I decided to not do summer school this year. Summertime should be family time." She watched her two daughters before kissing Ash on the cheek. "You should eat, hun. Don't want you dying on me."

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
Helen hurried upstairs and put her new bag and art set on her desk before bounding back down the stairs. About halfway down, she stopped next to Kelsey. "Piggy back ride?" she asked her younger sister with a smile.

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Blythe's eyes slowly slid open and she looked down at her daughter. She smoothed the young girl's hair down, planting a small kiss on her forehead. Her eyes slid over to Mike. How had she ever become this blessed. It was almost as if her entire life was perfect.

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Esther snuggled against her mama and Mike, content.

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
After putting the movie into the DVD player, Sirius settled down next to his girlfriend and her daughter. Well, Maisy was practically his daughter. He felt that way, at least. He leaned back, taking a small sip of water and pressing play.

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
Matt pulled his truck in front of the orphanage and walked in. "Is there any way I can check Ryan out for the day?" he questioned. She nodded and called Ryan down to the front desk.

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
Noah laughed at Kyle's inability to take his job seriously. At least he texted his boss. "He could bring it in tomorrow. It would be a shame for him if he had to carry her all the way back." She smiled teasingly once again.

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
Ben bit his lip thoughtfully, "I don't know... I mean, I haven't started yet, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do. If Emma's okay with it, I guess I could partner up with her," he shrugged as they entered the shop. Emma was a nice girl, but he didn't know that much about her. "What about you? Do you have a partner?"

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
Ollie waited patiently in the truck for his dad to come back with Ryan.

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
Acacia laughed slightly at the thought of Olly and Piper moving in as she pulled on her shoes and a coat. "Yup, let's go super baby-shopping," she placed a hand over her tummy. "Let me know if you want anything," she cooed softly.

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
Philomela giggled quietly at Eli's story as she watched her sons play. She took another sip of her hot cocoa and leaned against her boyfriend. They'd been together for so long that half the town probably thought they were already married. She sighed softly. Even if they weren't married, she was content to be here with him.

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
Vincent entered the pizza shop with Linda, smiling when he saw his oldest daughter working. "Hey, Emma. We're going to need some pizzas."

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Fitzgerald
Ashe
29 {January 27th} || Part-Time Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto || Food Allergies || Husband: Matt || Numerous Family Pets || X
While sleeping, Ashe felt a sharp pain coming from her belly. Sadly, it was sharp enough to wake her up. Hopefully she wasn't going into labor. She had another four weeks to go and wanted to carry the baby to term. She sat up, looking down at her belly, gently rubbing it. "Oh honey, that really hurt..." She said, talking to the baby. She siged, her nap interrupted by a strong contraction. As she held her back too, she stood up from the bed and exited the bedroom, walking downstairs and into the Living Room. "I guess you don't want Mommy to be taking a nap, hmmm?" Ashe took another deep breath before sitting down on the Couch and turning on the TV as she grabbed a blanket and three pillows: One for her back, one to relax her arm and the third to hold onto. She rested her hand on her belly as she began watching TV.

Mervois
Jerry
26 {March 14} || Manager of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Depression || Wife: Baylee
After putting a fifth pizza into the rack, Emma finally arrived. "Hey Emma, how's it goin'?" He greeted his Employee. Now he was wondering when their Boss was going to show up. Emma slipped in her Time Stamp before going to make some Pizzas herself, at least until he saw Vincent walking in, which Emma went straight to the Register to greet her Father and little sister.

Gilcrest
Lydia
28 {October 18th} || Rival Sweets || Panic Disorder || Husband: Vincent || Pets belong to the kids || X
When Camilla touched her stomach, Lydia smiled and relaxed as she felt the baby kicking. Lydia put her arm around her daughter, who smiled, then leaned over to kiss her belly before listening to the heartbeats. Personally, as long as it was family, Lydia didn't really mind, but if it was a total stranger, she would mind. After a few minutes, the little girl went back to watching TV with her Mother. When the baby kicked her hand, she patted where he kicked. "I think he misses Daddy."

Emma
16 {February 7th} || Pizza Kitchen || Crush: Ben Fitzgerald || Sam || X
Upon arriving at work, Emma put in her punch card to show that she made it on time. "Hey Jerry. Doing great." She greeted her Manager. A few minutes after she got in, her Dad came in with Linda. "Hi Dad, Linda." She greeted them both upon getting out to the Cash Register. When he asked for some Pizzas, Emma could only smile. "Okay, it'll take some time, Dad, is that okay?" She asked, since Mom mostly liked the Pizza when she usually made it. Same with the rest of the Family.​

Drake
11 {June 2nd} || Epilepsy || X
Back to napping...

Linda
9 {September 5th} || Hair Salon || Snow || X
"Hi Emma." Linda greeted her big sister as she held her Father's Hand.

Camilla
8 {May 25th} || Sleep Terror Disorder || Rudy || X
Camilla was excited that she was no longer going to be the youngest in the Family. Even better, it was a boy, so she was going to have a baby brother. "Its okay, I miss Daddy too." She said in response to her mother talking about the baby.​

Last edited:
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
Mike didn't budge as Blythe slightly re-arranged positionings of herself and her daughter. Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt the pins and needles begin, but it didn't make any difference

(I'm thinking we should leave them sleeping until after the time-skip... just to make it easier)
{Tagged; Blythe & Esther}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
"Our daughter is going to be the worlds most spoiled child once she gets here" Tommy said lightly, wrapping an arm around his fiance. The couple hadn't thought much about a wedding date yet, but it would definitely be after Melody was born. Thomas thought it would be cute to wait until she was two or three so she could be the flower girl for them... that was his opinion at least.
{Tagged; Acacia}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
Letting out a soft sigh as she felt Maisy's body get heavier and her head droop onto her shoulder, Tessa let the corners of her mouth crease into a half smile as she ever so gently laid the toddler on the couch cushion next to her and her boyfriend before ever so lightly laying her head on Sirius' shoulder, her daughters sleepiness seemingly rubbing off on her.
{Tagged; Sirius & Maisy}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
Maisy tried to fight the sleep that was threatening to pull her into slumber, but the two year old could only last so long. About half-way into the movie, Maisy Lee Nicolls gave in and let sleep wash over her. The toddler was mildly aware of being moved but too tired to care.
{Tagged; Sirius & Tessa}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
Quickly reciprocating the kiss, Gar gave her a soft smile, a happy gleam in his eye as he glanced at her eyes then back at the road as he started to drive again, only to pull into a parking lot less than ten minutes later and turn off the truck. Hopping out with an excited step, Garret shut the door and walked over to his bride-to-be, opening Alex's door and offering her an arm.
{Tagged; Alexandra}{Location; Home; 12 Maple Hill Dr.}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
"How was your trip love?" he asked after a few welcome minutes of silence with just the sound effects from their sons. It was hard to believe these tall rascals were born just six years ago, only a few months after Eli had turned eighteen and five days before his girlfriend turned eighteen.
{Tagged; Bentley, Aiden & Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Aiden
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
"It the worlds biggest most gigantus humongousest tower ever!" Aiden exclaimed excitedly as he stepped back to admire his 'building'. If ever he couldn't become a cowboy like his daddy, maybe he could work in construction.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Bentley
"Monster Jam!!!" Bentley yelled loudly as he sent two trucks rolling right at each other as quick as possible. Blinking in astonishment when there was no collision, Bent tried it again, slower... the little orange truck went under the big black one! That didn't make any big, fun booms!

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Wife;Jin || Jasper;Mugsy || X
Dan looked down at Jin lightly "I think this is her long day, probably about two hours... I think I'm just going to see is Zaria wants me to pick up Rosemary on the way and maybe she can bring them home. I'd like to spend some time with my wife" he said lightly, kissing her nose softly before swooping Carly up as she came running back out to them happily, her duffel bag that was as big as her dragging on the floor behind her.

A few minutes later Dan had pulled out his phone to text Zaria -Hey, mind carpooling the girls around today? I can drop 'em off at the gym if you can bring 'em home- he clicked the send icon and waited on a reply as he gave Mugsy a pat and let out a content sigh.
{Tagged; Zaria, Carly & Jin}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr.}

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || x~X
Coming out about fifteen minutes later, Carly had changed into her workout outfit, this time opting for a long sleeved leotard and her favorite gymnastic and dance blue sparkly shorts, shoving the clothing she had been wearing into her overly large duffle bag that she pulled behind her as she ran down the hall in her new cupcake sneakers and french bulldog socks. Carly laughed as her dad caught her and swung her up in the air before placing her down and going to text Zaria. Looking up at Jin when her dad walked away she gave a toothy grin "When will brother be here?" she asked, pointing to Jin's stomach before launching right into another two questions "Can I play wif Rosie today? ... and can I have candy and cake and muffins for dinner today mommy?" she asked, trying to give her mom the biggest puppy dog face ever.
{Tagged; Jin & Dan}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr,}

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
"I certainly don't need to be told twice" he smirked before taking a large bite of pizza into his mouth. Everything felt right when they were all together. Sure, things weren't perfect, there were some financial struggles with Ash's unsteady salary depending on how he does in rodeos and Anita's salary from teaching giving them plenty during the year but not as much over the summer, but he wouldn't change anything. His wife and daughters were all he really needed if it came down to being asked... that was probably never something anyone would have guessed from Ash.
{Tagged; Anita, Kelsey & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
Smiling brightly when Helen offered a ride, Kelsey gave a little hop and clapped before raising her arms to climb onto the bestest ever older sister in the world's back! "Tank you Ellie" she smiled happily, holding onto the older girl as Baloo walked next to the pair, making sure neither of the girls would get hurt the best way he could.
{Tagged; Anita, Ash & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
Dani smiled lightly when her boyfriend walked into the kitchen and sat down before pursing her lips in thought as she looked at all the ingredients she had gathered. Daniella typically let her instincts run her actions, not that it strayed her wrong, usually just the opposite happened... she just never really planned much and had trouble answering the plan type questions. "hmm... I think I have steak and antipasto in mind. How does that sound? she asked, turning the heat on the stove up as she put olive oil, salt and pepper into a pan to let it heat before turning her attention to the meat while her hands went to work, seasoning it with various ingredients.

In the meantime, Boogie settled himself on one of the other chairs at the table, paws tucked under him, tail curled tightly around him as he lay on his stomach, watching everything. Sashta had gone over, sniffed Shadow's shoulder fur for a moment then settled herself on a plump living room chair.
{Tagged; Henry}{Location; Home; 24 Hickory Ct.}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Husband;Jerry || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
Jumping as Pepper gave a kick, the pony knew what was going to happen when Baylee had that box and was wearing those coveralls over her normal clothes... a leisurley ride wasn't on the list. "Calm down Peppy, it'll be done in one...two... three" she said calmly, giving the pony the final 'dreaded shot' on three. Once she was done she handed Pepper a peppermint and continued on: Patches, then Reddy, then clover, then Cocoa... another fiesty mare, then pal the usually laid back gelding. By five O'clock she only had Sabertooth the saint bernard, Collie the collie and Alfalfa the rabbit left to check, hopefully her loving husband would be home soon.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 11 Cornerstone Dr.}

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X
"I meant I think you should only close until monday, not all winter. I wouldn't want anyone out in this weather" Kiara said lightly as she pulled into the restaurant's parking lot and shut off the vehicle. Climbing out, Kiara opened her boyfriends door, patiently waiting for him.
{Tagged; Justin}{Location; Home; 7 Maple Hill Dr.}

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
Timmie bit her bottom lip and turned her head, pretending to look at a new fantasy book that actually did look interesting when in reality she was just trying to hide her blush. Timber didn't get like this often... and for some reason, when your face turns the same color as your hair you oddly don't look invisible... go figure. "um ... n-no, I don't know... I wasn't sure I was going to have a partner... I didn't really want to have to partner with Jared again... he was a creep last time and he's just gotten worse since I punched him for trying to 'make a move'" she said honestly, putting air quotes around her last few words. "But Emma seems like a nice enough classmate, I think you two would get along. Your choice"
{Tagged; Benjamin}{Location; Bookstore}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
As she entered the orphanage, Sarah was greeted by that unwelcome chill as she pushed open the old doors to the even older brick building that lay right in the middle of main street. Immediately she wished that her two horses could stay here with her, it got lonely here without anything. Walking into the 'comfort room', Sarah noticed the TV still wasn't fixed from when Kyle threw Ryan's favorite and only action figure through it. Sitting herself on one of the old couches that was more lumpy than comfortable now, Sarah pulled her legs up close to her body and stared out the window at the sinking sun.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Orphanage; 2048 Main St.}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
"Who's to say I'm carrying you back?" he teased before realizing what he had said "I mean... urh... who's to say he would carry her back, hm?... though I'm sure he'll be there tomorrow with the bike... actually, he might not be there, but I can get the bike there for him... just.. uh... ya know, don't think on it if the bike looks like mine or anything, kay?" he said before paying the waitress for their drinks.
{Tagged; Noah}{Location; Milkshake Bar}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X
Rounding the corner back to the orphanage, Ryan spotted Ollie's dad's truck and looked over curiously. Waving to Ollie as he walked past, Ryan walked back into the orphanage, maybe he could watch some tv if Kyle wasn't around to torture him. Seeing Mr. Fitzgerald he became more confused. Maybe he was here for Timber, that red-headed girl who was really quiet. Shrugging he walked over "Hi Mr. Fitzgerald. Why are you here?" he asked curiously, his dark eyes darting around the room as he waited for an answer.
{Tagged; Ollie & Matthew}{Location; Orphanage}

Dunlop
Logan
23 {Jul. 4} || Marine Biologist || Wife;Skylar || Squeaky;Mr. Meow || X
Upon hearing a gasp from his wife, Logan jumped up, letting his fork fall back to the plate half way from his mouth. Walking over he gently held out his arms to her, head tilted and a worried expression plastered all over his face "Wat's wrong babe?" he asked lightly, trying to keep his voice steady and the worry out of it. "Do you think you'll be sick again or should I get you to the doctor now?"
{Tagged; Skylar}{Location; Home; 214 Willow Creek Dr.}

Platt
Anna
20 {Nov. 15} || Nurse || Fiance;Maverick || Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz || X
Anna let out a quiet giggle as she swallowed the last of her meal and began to put the dishes away before pecking Maverick on the cheek "Alright, get there safe" she said lightly as she placed the dishes in the washer before walking over to Levi "C'mon Levi, let's get dressed and we can go do something special lately" the young woman said gently, offering a hand to her son. She couldn't wait until she and Mav were married one day, oh she dreamed about that day all the time!

It had only been about an hour, but Annie swore she heard Mav calling her. Walking to the front of the house, Anna smiled brightly when she saw him, her heart fluttering like a teenager on her first date. Tilting her head to the side, Anna looked at him curiously as she tugged on the sleeve of her robe, the outdoor chill sweeping into her bones for a moment. "What is it hon, everything okay? You don't seem upset so I'm guessing it's a good thing" she asked walking over to him.
{Tagged; Levi & Maverick}{Location; Home; 8 Cypress Ave.}

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
When Carly asked about when the baby will arrive, Jin held her stomach. "February." She smiled, even though it was like...Another month to go. When the other two questions were thrown at her, Jin took a deep breath. "Yes, sweetie, you can go hang out with Rosie. There's no school tomorrow, so as long as you're home before eleven o'clock, its okay. And honey, you know you shouldn't have sweets for dinner." Jin didn't want her daughter eating too much candy, because she can get really sick that way.
Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
"Sounds great, sweetheart." Lance said in agreement. Afterwards, he wanted Garfield off of his back. "Okay Garfield, you're starting to hurt my back." He reached back for the Cat and carried him like a Baby. In response, Garfield meowed before his owner allowed him to sit on his lap. "Fine, you can sit here till dinner. I gotta eat too, you fluff-ball." He said to the Cat.
Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
"Yeah, just close on the weekends. Well, if I heard correctly on the news, there's going to be a blizzard tonight. Hopefully everyone in town is stocked up on food and everything." he said, concerned as the vehicle came to a stop. When he heard the Car door open, he grabbed his Cane and stretched his hand out. If he tried to stand on his own after getting out of a car, he'd probably slip. "A little help. Haha, sorry, don't wanna slip and fall." he chuckled a bit.

Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x

Connor's heart was beating fast, he had an arm around her waist and rested his forehead against her shoulder, "Well that was easier than I thought I would be." He smiled, wishing this moment could last forever. But his thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of a large vehicle coming their way. "Ah, damn, they're early. Hurry, go inside."

Walsh
Tobias
26 || Flight Lieutenant || Fiancé : Zaria ||
"Hate is a really strong word." Tobias tried to look slightly sad, but he could not hide the smile on his face. "Hmm... With all this effort... I think I deserve a full stomach. But seriously, I haven't eaten all day, you know how I feel about airplane food."

Carison
Geo
22 {Nov. 17} || Concept Artist || Single ||Chiu and Mittens|| X
Geo sighed softly into his shoulder, enjoying the faint smell of cinnamon, until she heard the vehicle coming up behind her. She looked back, then at him, before taking his hand in hers and tugging him inside, shutting the door after her. The last thing she wanted was for him to take the blame for anything, besides, his hand was warm and soft, even though the glove she was wearing.
@The Owl

Dunlop
Skylar
21 {June 2}|| Nurse ||Husband: Logan||Rain, Storm, Mr. Meow, Squeaky||~X

A small smile grew into a goofy on her lips as a small giggle bubbled up from her. Sky grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to her and put them on her belly and waited a few moments for the little kick she had felt earlier and laughed some when it happened again. "I didn't notice the baby kicking until now and it shocked me!" She said happily before throwing her arms around Logan's neck hugging him. "I am sorry I scared you love." Her lips pressed against his cheek in apology.

Platt-Coates
Maverick
21 {Oct 31} || Paramedic || Fiance: Anna || Blaze, Lena,Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz ||~X

Mav simply smiled at Anna and stepped aside and pulled Maddi up into his arms holding her close to him, "Maddi is officially home." He said with a booming happy voice. He looked up to Anna's eyes and watched happiness grow in them while his son began nearly screaming in Anna's arms, "Sissy! Sissy!" The toddler wiggling to get to his new sister from his mother's arms.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
Anita plopped into her chair, happy to be off her feet. She smiled when Helen walked in with Kelsey on her back. The older girl had never known her father and she was actually really grateful about that. Helen had long since accepted Ash has her father and Kelsey as her younger sister. "Come on and eat, you two," she said with a mock stern look before breaking out into a smile. "Wouldn't want it getting cold, would we?"

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
Helen dropped Kelsey into her seat carefully and sat down next to her. She smiled and bit into the pizza, a huge smile forming on her face. "Thanks, Mom! Oh, I have that project that's due next Thursday for science still. I want to do it on the horses."

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Sleep...

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Sleep...

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
Sirius smoothed down Tessa's hair and placed a small kiss on the top of her head, turning down the volume on the television. He felt a little drowsy, but not enough to fall asleep just yet.

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
Matt glanced over at Ryan and smiled. The eight year old reminded him of Oliver and Ben when they were boys, back in the good ol' days. "I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie," he answered the boy's question.

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
Noah rolled her eyes. "I will completely overlook that fact. Of course, if he would just come in himself, I'm sure we would get along just fine. I might even go out with him," she glanced over to see how Kyle would react.

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
Ben leaned against the bookshelf, looking down at Timmie. "We could always partner up, you know. We have the same class and we think pretty alike, if I do say so myself," he looked at the book she was holding and snatched it out of her hands. "We'll take this one then." He paid for it before she could protest and handed her the bag.

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
Ollie waved to Ryan as he walked by.

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
Acacia glanced over at her fiance, "Well, yeah. She is my child and I want her to have anything she wants. Of course, she's going to learn to clean up after herself and help others."

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
Philomela sighed, "It was boring, to be honest. You won't believe what they called me in for! An extortion case. Can you believe it? I was hoping for a murder or something interesting..."

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
Vincent nodded, "No problem, Emma. Take your time. Come on, Linda. Let's go have a seat."

Emma
16 {February 7th} || Pizza Kitchen || Crush: Ben Fitzgerald || Sam || X

Emma went to make the Pizzas for her Father and Sister. Of course, deep in her mind, Mom was probably craving Pizza again. Pregnancy does a lot of weird things, she thought. Not that she minded though. Emma loved Lydia and Vincent as if they were her own biological parents, considering that they don't treat her like she is adopted even though she moved in with them when she was thirteen. It was a lot better then living in a Foster Home, that was for sure. While making Pizzas, she also remembered how picky her siblings were since they were still young.

Linda
9 {September 5th} || Hair Salon || Snow || X

Linda did what she was told and walked over to the Bench a few meters away from the front door.

@Felilla @IceQueen @Kirisuna @Poisoned Rose

{For those characters that don't specify there has been a timeskip: The post just starts on late Monday morning, about two hours after school (and work for some) has started.}

Tael
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
Yawning as he sat back in his puffy desk chair, Mike groaned as he shot his pencil across his desk, hitting the wall he was up against. Sure, he was working from home today which was awesome, but he couldn't figure out the drafting design for his new clients new house... It was frustrating him. Sighing as he rolled his chair backwards, Mike tried to do as Blythe always suggested so he didn't punch a whole in another wall then have to fix it later. He simply got up, closed the portfolio of the job he had been working on, took a few deep breaths while he couldn't help pacing back and forth, then headed out of his office to cool down.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
"Well of course she will. Melody will be spoiled but not a brat at the same time" Tom agreed, glad he and his to-be wife were more often than not on the same page. After driving to the store and shopping around for a while Thomas was amazed at how much their daughter was costing them before she even got here... yet at the same time it felt great to know their princess would get everything her heart desired and everything she needed.
_____________________Monday_____________________
Monday, It was one of Thomas' three days off. Yes, he worked full time but he only needed to work four days a week because he was basically his own boss... besides, out of those four days only two of them were mandatory office days, the rest of the time he could work wherever since usually he was writing something for someone: an article for the news, a new page in his first children's book, a piece of musical composition for the school children's holiday performance. Giving Wrinkles a pat on the head as he got up from the coach to put his now empty cup of tea in the sink, Tom wondered how his Ace was doing. Glancing outside as he put his cup in the dishwasher, he was rather relieved to see how nice it was today and that maybe, just maybe, spring would be here a little early.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
Tessa managed to stay awake for the remainder of the movie, but not long after that. "That was a good choice Siri" she smiled sleepily as she gently pulled her head from his shoulder and stood up before bending down again to gather the sleeping toddler and bring Maisy to her room. As Tess adjusted Maisy in her arms, she glanced back at her boyfriend "Night" she said softly before walking off to put Maisy in her room.
Wandering around the last few stalls, Tessa had finished turning all the horses out about an hour and a half ago. Hopefully, she would have these last five stalls mucked out and airing out in the next half hour so she could go surprise her boyfriend at his bakery. It almost felt like Tessa never managed to leave home because her business and home were basically one. The red-heads prayers were answered. She finished mucking the stalls in twenty-eight minutes, two minutes less than she had hopped, then ran off to change out of her barn clothes and finally drove into town, parking just outside Rival Sweets.

Walking into the bakery, wonderful smells of fresh baked treats washed over her and Tessa couldn't help smiling. The young mother couldn't help feeling that it was such a shame her daughter couldn't really eat most of these sweets... perhaps she would grown out of her diabetes as a teenager.
{Tagged; Sirius}{Location; Rival Sweets}

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
Half skipping-half hopping up and down after she had been dropped off at school, Maisy smiled happily as she looked for her friends, wondering where everyone was. It looks like she was just early since a few minutes later the second teacher, Miss Kinzi, Walked into the room with three other kids. Maisy Lee liked school, it was fun to play with her friends and learn and everything. After everyone was in the room the toddler looked around for someone to play with "Ethhie!" she called toddling over to her friend excitedly.
{Tagged; Esther}{Location; Circle Of Learning Pre-School}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
Taking a drink from his water bottle before placing it back on the office desk, Garret took a deep breathe, grabbed his next file and walked into the waiting room. Luckily, Monday's weren't too busy, but that didn't mean no one showed up. "Mrs. Emerson?" he called, leading the patient, an elderly woman probably close to ninety, into the exam room. Yes, Gar was mainly a pediatric doctor, but he was really a general practitioner doctor which meant he saw every one... especially when he was covering for a fellow doctor, sometimes being 'on-call' sucked. Thankfully this would be the last patient he would need to see until the scheduled doctor came in and he could go home to be with his almost wife.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Clinic}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
Chuckling at his girlfriends response, Eli simply draped his arm around her to pull her close and let everything sink in. It felt great when everyone was together... just as it should be.
Now that the boys were at school the house was a lot quieter. Even Aiden had put up a fight waking up today... which was strange considering both boys were usually up and at'em before the sun... then again, school is one of the things neither of his identical twins particularly cared for... and Eli couldn't quite disagree with them. Pushing the wheelbarrow of manure over to the manure pile, Elliot wondered if his beautiful girlfriend had work today or if they would get to spend time together.

Aiden
--At school, will post next time---
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Mapleton Elementary}

Bentley
--At school, will post next time--

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Wife;Jin || Jasper;Mugsy || X
Standing in the kitchen, at the stove, with a waffle iron, making waffles was not something that Daniel Bray did very often. Dan was a cowboy and occasional breeder, not a chef... however he did make decent waffles. Pouring the home-made batter with blueberries, cranberries and black raspberries into the iron, Dan waited for the timer to ding so he could flip the iron, wait another minute and take out the last waffle. Served with sausage (something he more or less knew how to cook ...usually over a campfire was preferred), Dan put the waffle on the plate, poured juice and milk into glasses and carried them back into the bedroom, to put one on his end table and one on his wife's while waking her up. "Hey babe, wake up, there's a surprise for you... and Carly said goodbye, she loves you" he said gently, sitting on the bed, next to her. Dan had put Carly on the bus earlier that morning after waking up late. Thankfully she hadn't fought getting up and was able to get out the door with her lunch and a muffin in hand in time for the bus.
{Tagged; Jin}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr.}

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || x~X
--At School, will post next time--​

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
After his girls left for the day Ash found himself being unsure of what to do. His wife, kindergartener and fifth grader all went to Mapleton and he was left at home... quite lonely too. After saddling up Jingles he mounted up and decided a trail ride might do him some good for now, maybe he would head into town later.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
Monday morning had come around much too quickly! Kelsey wasn't really a morning person, but she didn't stay up late either... really the afternoon seemed to be her easiest, most awake time of day. Eventually Kelsey woke up enough to put her olaf shirt on, have help finding pants, and stick her boots on the wrong feet only for someone to switch them for her. Kelsey loved having her mommy as her teacher, it was fun! "Bye Elle!" she called, waving to her sister as she ran off down the hallway to go to the classroom and wait for her friends.
{Tagged; Anita & Helen}{Location; Mapleton Elementary}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
--would you like to post first for Lance @Kirisuna ? I can if you don't want too, I just need to think--
{Tagged; WIP}{Location; WIP}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Husband;Jerry || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
--would you like to post first for Lance @Kirisuna ? I can if you don't want too, I just need to think--

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
"I agree, we do think pretty alike" Timber stated quietly before snapping her head up, stormy grey eyes aiming to meet his "What.. hey... thanks..." she muttered feeling completely useless. Timmie playfully shoved Ben on the way out "You know I probably could've brought the book on my own" she said lightly, smirking up at Ben "But thanks"
Monday was here... again. Timber really disliked Mondays, well, really she just didn't enjoy school, but Monday meant there were still four more days to follow. Sometimes it felt like it would never end. Especially this week, with her father's hearing and all. If they didn't appeal to his hearing, which she still wasn't allowed to attend even though it had to do all with her, Timber would probably never get to go live with her father again... let alone see him. Wandering the halls of Fort Fairfield Middle and High, Timmie felt very out of place without Alaska by her side, but the school would definitely not allow a dog inside... especially a wolf-dog. And... there was the bell. Late to science for the third time because she was let out of gym late ...again. "Well, looks like I'll spend the afternoon in detention" she murmured to herself as she slipped into the classroom and sat in an empty seat. As expected, Timber was given after-school detention for being late.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; FFH - Science Class}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Fort Fairfield Elementary}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
"Really, and why on Earth would you go out with me?" he asked, not even realizing he had stopped playing his little 'game'. Kyle liked Noah, he just figured she was way too good for him. "C'mon, let's go home" he said after a while. As much as he would love to stay out all night he also needed Noah's father to not kill him for keeping his daughter out all night... and, more importantly, he needed his bike fixed so he could keep Noah out all night.
Just like Kyle did everything, he found himself strolling into the high school during the middle of second period, Math. At least he had gotten up to get to school today. More often than not he would just skip and since he was an orphan, a 'charity case', and a trouble maker, the school would basically overlook any extreme amounts of absences he had just to let him graduate anyway.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; FFH - Math Class}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X

Dunlop
Logan
23 {Jul. 4} || Marine Biologist || Wife;Skylar || Squeaky;Mr. Meow || X
Laughing lightly when he felt the kick, Logan felt relief wash over him. "I'm just glad nothing is wrong this time baby" he smiled, placing a kiss gently on her lips before pulling away.
If Logan was correct, Monday's his wonderful wife didn't work... but he did. Maybe she would want to go out to the docks with him? It would only be a couple of hours, but it would be nice to have some company on the ice cold harbor.
--sorry its so poor, I got sudden writer's block...--
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 214 Willow Creek Dr.}

Platt
Anna
20 {Nov. 15} || Nurse || Fiance;Maverick || Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz || X
Anna felt herself beaming when Mav picked up Maddi. Moving closer so Levi could meet his new sister she gave Maverick a kiss on the cheek and planted a kiss on top of Maddi's head "Welcome home sweetheart" she said softly, a single, happy tear rolled down her cheek as Scooby, Scrappy and Marmaduke bounded over to see what the commotion was. Scooby was so big that both of the little children could sit on him... if he wasn't a dog.
Anna hated having to leave her children to go to work... well, at least she hated to leave Levi with the sitter. Maddi was at school today, so she didn't feel as guilty since her daughter had to be there. "Bye Levi, I'll be home in a few hours okay?" she said planting a kiss on his head. As usual, Mav was already at work, his job requiring much longer hours unfortunately. After saying goodbye, Annie begrudgingly left for work. If only no one had to work and everyone could do what they wanted... wouldn't that just be the perfect world? she thought to herself as she parked outside the clinic building and walked in to the hospital for her shift.

{Tagged; Levi => No One}{Location; Home; 8 Cypress Ave. => Hospital}

ORPHANS
@Kirisuna

Samara/Shawn (unborn son)
17 {Nove 3rd} || Part time Tattoo Artist || Senior Fort Fairfield School || none || Glider|| None || / unborn

Samara sat in the tattoo Parlor, being a senior she had only half a day, today Was a Monday and with half her day she go to work at a tattoo Parlor. She had tattoos herself, she was 7 months pregnant with her son, by some guy from the tattoo parlor. She was sitting at the front desk and tapping her pen as she waited for a customer. She looked up as her boss came in. She gave him a small look and rolled her eye's."Feeling sysnyced today Samara?" He asked her."Pretty much, want coffee I got you one from the cafe." She said. He nods and winked at her."Thanks any costumers?" He asked her, she shook her head."You have an appointment at 4 though."she said. He bods his thanks to her and went in the back. She played with her red dyed hair as she waited on someone to walk in. Her hand lay on her stomach as she sat there she was in a green long sleeved dress and leggings with warm boots on and a black coat on the back of her chair. She used papers to cool her iff. It was the dead of winter but she was so warm.

Shane/Sammie
17{Nov 3rd} || Mechanic Full time || None || Terri Stevens || Tazz || None ||/5 months {Aug 2nd} || none || None || None || Tazz and Glider || Cold ||

Shane was at work working on cars. He waited for his girl to get out of school, he would pick her up when he was done. He had come in at 5 that morning so he could get off early. Like he did every day. He was just working on a car that needed it even though his shift was over almost an hour ago.. He thought about his pregnant girlfriend Terri all day. He loved the girl and she was so beautiful in his opinion. He always brought his Five month old daughter to work. He had no one to watche her. He named her Sammie after his sister and her mother. Her mother died giving birth to her. He had taken her in and cared for her. He loved his little girl. Sammie was his little princess. She was a 5 month old cuite. The receptionists always loved when he brought her in. They would watch her while he worked. He finished up the car and went to wash up. He walked in and saw Sammie on the receptionist lap as she giggled, Sammie saw her father and clapped her hands. She reached for him."Princess." He said and picked her up. He kissed her cheek."Lets go see Mommy, thanks Tanya." He said as he left with his daughter. Terri had slightly taken the role of mother to Sammie and sammie loved Terri. He thanked his co workers and left to go shower and change. He changed her into a warm outfit and got in jeans, t-shirt, and jacket. He leaned back on the couch, as He waited for the time to move on. He had Sammie on his chest and she was falling asleep curled against her father.

New Week, New Morning, New Day...Happy Monday!

Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X ~ X
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Jin moaned when her Husband sat down next to her as soon as she sat up. The baby inside her belly started kicking as soon as she rested her hand on it. Afterwards, she proceeded to rub her eyes and smelt food coming from the kitchen. After stretching, she began holding her back with one hand and rubbing her heavily swollen belly with the other to get the kicking to stop because she was already getting tired of it. When her vision cleared, she saw food in front of her. Well, looks like her husband knew where her cravings led. "Oh, honey, you're so sweet. And thoughtful." She pulled him closer to give him a kiss. "I'll go ahead and pick up Carly from School today. But that'll depend if the little one decides to give me a hard time or not."

Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
@~Happily.Ever.After~

With the beginning of the new week, Lance decided to open his Gym back up, but will to close early due to all the snow they are currently dealing with. With both Shadow and Garfield sleeping at home, Lance didn't really worry about anything. Garfield was pretty lazy, and Shadow usually stayed put until he was home or playing with Daneilla. Lance continued to relax while people were entering and exiting the gym. While sitting at the Receptionist's Desk, Lance decided to reminisce about his days as a Marine, despite it being unhealthy considered that he had recently recovered from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder due to Combat.

Jerry
26 {March 14} || Manager of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Depression || Wife: Baylee
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Even though it was Monday, Jerry was given the Day off and was told by Justin last night that Kyle and Emma could fill in for him. So Jerry slept in for the day. Upon waking up, his lovely wife was still sleeping. He smiled before going to the Kitchen to make Peppermint Tea for Baylee in order to help her with her Morning Sickness.

Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
@~Happily.Ever.After~

On Sunday Night, Justin decided to change Emma and Kyle's Work Hours in order to better accommodate their School Schedules. Emma usually stuck to working on the weekends since she had homework over the course of the week in addition to smothering her pregnant mother with love, which Justin could understand because Jerry also had a Baby on the way. While waiting for Kiara to wake up, Justin was listening to the Radio while cuddling with Max, his service dog.

Ashe
29 {January 27th} || Part-Time Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto || Food Allergies || Husband: Matt || Numerous Family Pets || X ~ X
@Felilla , @Sexybae

Ashe had a bad start to her Morning. She has had insomnia for the past couple of nights and it didn't help that she and Winter had words over the weekend. Luckily Noah and Ben were often there to break it up if Matt was not around. And this morning, Ashe woke up with backache followed by morning sickness. Her Doctor's Appointment yesterday was great though. Her large stomach was starting to feel heavier too, so she couldn't really stand for too long anymore. Well, she could, but it was really tough. Sadly, she wasn't really in a position to work today, but someone was needed at the Reception Desk, so she decided to anyway. While waiting for Customers, every now and again, she'd be playing around on Social Media via smartphone.

Lydia
28 {October 18th} || Rival Sweets || Panic Disorder || Husband: Vincent || Pets belong to the kids || X
@Felilla

With a Relaxing Weekend thanks to Vincent and Emma, Lydia was happy for the new week to start. However, she didn't have work today. And thankfully had work tomorrow. Today, it was Rosalie that had work, so she didn't have to worry. With Emma taking all the kids to school, all Lydia had to worry about was feeding the cats and the dog. She did not dare go near the Tarantula that was in Emma's Room. However, Emma was very responsible with Sam and was getting another Tarantula when Spring comes along. For most of the Morning, she was cuddling with her Husband in their Living Room.

Terri
17 {November 3rd} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Generalized Anxiety Disorder || Shane Colins || X ~ X
@Wicked Witch

Today, Terri got off on Maternity Leave, mainly because she was having trouble cutting hair over the weekend and Selena had to come in and finish it for her. So now she just needed to be able to care for her baby and take care of herself until the birth of the baby. Luckily, her new boyfriend, Shane, had been helping on caring for her at the Orphanage. After getting dressed, she saw him waiting by the couch with his little girl sleeping in his arms. Hopefully Sammie was going to be accustomed to becoming a big sister within the next two months. "Hey Sweetie, how are you?" She sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek while resting onto his shoulder.

Rosalie
29 {July 18th || Rival Sweets (Part-Time) || Anger Management || Husband: Mitchell || X ~ X
@ForgottenBlood

Today at work, Rosalie was taking it a little easy since she was woken up by contractions this morning. After taking the kids to school, she went straight to work. For this week, she was going to be alternating with Lydia, since both women were pregnant, but Lydia was further in her pregnancy. On Friday, they were both going to be working and then have the weekend off.

Hope, Reese, Emma, Drake, Linda, Camilla & Selena
--All in School right now, posting for them later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.