.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platt-Coates
Maverick
21 {Oct 31} || Paramedic || Fiance: Anna || Blaze, Lena,Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz ||~X
He smiled brightly when Maddie clung to him, "You ready to go munchkin?" He asked as he scooped up her two bags in one hand and headed down the stairs with her in his other arm. He looked at the woman at the front desk who was now approaching him with papers, "Here are her official adoption papers that you and your fiance need to sign and bring back here." Mav shifted the bags in his hand and grabbed the papers. "thank you this means a lot to all of us." He said with a bright smile heading to the door the woman rushed before him and opened the door. Mav nodded his thanks and walked out to his car. He sat the bags down near the trunk of the car and opened the back door where a pretty purple and pink carset sat. He sat her in it and strapped her in. "What do you think good fit huh?" he smiled and kissed her forehead before setting the papers next to her and closing the door he opened the trunk putting her bags in there. Mav got into the driver's side and turned on the car pulling away from the orphanage. "Are you excited to meet your new momma and little brother? Levi is excited to have you. You are going to have all sorts of animals to play with too."​

989e064b3a407045405bbb24874662ef.gif

Madison

Madison nodded in excitement when the man asked if she was ready to go, she couldn't wait to see her new mommy. When they came down the stairs and to the main lobby, she watched as the guys who messed with her before stared at her and her new dad. She stuck out her tongue and chuckled because she knew that they couldn't mess with her anymore like they always did. Once they were outside, Madison stopped clinging and turned her head around to get a look at the car and snow, "Snow!" she said with a giggle as a snowflake fell on her nose. Madison didn't have any winter clothes so there was no possible way for her to keep warm, but she still enjoyed it. With a shiver, she nodded and smiled as she kicked her feet back and forth in the car seat loving the colors on it. She gasped when he said that she had a little brother and nodded quickly, "Doggies?" she asked with a smile. She then thought about something, what if they were like her old parents? "A-are you gonna be like my old mommy and daddy?" she asked hoping that they weren't.

Platt-Coates
Maverick
21 {Oct 31}||Paramedic ||Fiance: Anna||Blaze, Lena,Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz||~X
As Mav drove away he heard Maddie ask if they were going to be like her old parents that nearly made him slam on the breaks. Of course he knew Maddie's story he knew the abuse she suffered and that was what drew him to her; both him and Anna fell in love with the little girl instantly. "No sweetheart we are not going to be anything like them. You have plenty of puppies to play with in fact you are going to love Lena." He smiled at her in the review mirror, "You and momma are going to go out shopping to get you some warmer clothes." He said as they pulled into the drive way. He turned the car off and got out unbuckling her and picking her up in his arms and grabbing the papers, "Ready to surprise momma?" He asked before he opened the door. He opened the door, "Anna love! I have a surprise for you and Levi!" He said loudly as he sat Maddie down closing the door behind him.

Madison

While waiting for an answer, Maddie looked out the window and watched the snowflakes fall faster than before. When her new dad answered, she turned to look at him and smiled at the answer, "Yay, doggies!" She said giggling and smiling as she clapped her hands. "We're gonna get pretty clothes?" she asked throwing her arms up in the arm and motioning her hands. Madison made sure to hold onto her bunny while the male took her out of her car seat and into his arms again just like before. She instantly shivered and shook again before nodding with a smile as he cheeks began to go red because of the cold, which only made her cling onto him more for warmth. Maddie grabbed onto her father's hand tightly as she hid behind him a bit with her stuffed bunny held closely to her, she was very nervous about this but excited at the same time. She wondered what they looked like and what they were like, especially the puppies.

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
Jin laughed as her husband woke up their daughter. As she left to get ready for Gymnastics, she stood up holding her back and a hand resting on her belly. "She's growing up so fast." She smiled as Carly got into her room so she could go get ready. She leaned onto her husband before reaching around his waist and laying onto his shoulder, pecking his neck with her nose. "How long will her practice be? I'll probably just wait here. Unless you just want to drop her off and then pick her up when she's done." Her baby kicked, causing her to glance down.
Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
As soon as they got home, Lance took off his Winter Coat and Boots before settling down on the couch as Daneilla went into the Kitchen to prepare them something to eat. After taking his leash off of him, Shadow marched over to his Doggie bed and laid down. Lance smiled as Shadow did so. He was a pretty active Dog, yet a pretty lazy one too. But the laziest of them all...was Garfield. As soon as he sat down, Garfield came out from inside the Kitchen and jumped onto his owner's lap. "Hey buddy, did you miss me?" He asked. Garfield responded by meowing. "I'll take that as a yes." After a couple of minutes, he walked into the kitchen himself. Garfield responded by jumping onto and clinging onto his back. Luckily he had his sleeveless hoodie on so it would pierce through into his skin. "Guess he really misses me." He chuckled as he sat down at the dinner table, watching Daniella start cooking. "So what do you have in mind for tonight?"

Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
When his girlfriend suggested they remain open till Monday, he nodded. As the drive started, he wondered. "Good point. Nothing is better then a Warm Pizza on a cold day." He put his seatbelt on as he sat there silently, letting Kiara focus on the road. "But I guess it won't hurt us to remain open till Monday. I'm just worried about the Blizzards." He expressed his concern.
Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
29 {July 18th || Rival Sweets (Part-Time) || Anger Management || Husband: Mitchell || X

Since she didn't have work today, Rose just slept in. As of late, she's been a bit more tired. With her Hormones out of wack and the bulge in her belly getting bigger every week, there was a lot of energy being sucked out of her body. She was so far eight months pregnant with her third baby. When she woke up, she turned over to her husband, who was still sleeping. Sadly, it wasn't going to be the best awakening for her. A contraction started and she felt a sharp pain underneath her stomach. Although it was sharp, it wasn't like she was gonna go into labor anytime soon. So she didn't freak out over it. She didn't want her kids or her husband to worry. It went away after a good ten seconds. "You're a real handful." She said, glancing down at her large stomach. As she held it, she felt her future baby boy kick as a response to what she just said. She smiled as she relaxed herself, waiting for Mitchell to wake up. While she waited, she slowly started caressing her ever-growing belly, feeling the material of the dress she currently wore while soothing her unborn baby.
Reese
8 {September 10th} || Student at Fairwood Elementary ||

While waiting for Mom and Dad to get up, Reese was just in her room, playing Final Fantasy XIII on her Playstation Three. She was halfway through the game. Her Favorite Character in the game was Hope Estheim. In fact, she liked him so much that she even dyed her hair and cut it to look a bit like him, even had similar clothing. It was still a little weird to see her mother pregnant, even though its been more then six months. Combined with Anger Management, she found her Mother's Hormonal Moodiness to be a bit more scarier then it really is. Hoping to keep it to a minimum, she tries to help with chores around the house.
Hope
12 {September 13th} || Fort Student at Fairwood Middle/High

Hope had just finished eating breakfast and made his bed. Him and his Sister were quite the Gamers, especially during the Winter. If it weren't for all the snow, they'd be playing outside. At the moment, he was playing Kingdom Hearts II on his Playstation Two, which he bought with his own money. Often they got allowance from their parents, but their Mother's anger management seemed to keep them in check. Luckily their mother wasn't using physical punishment. Instead, she just confiscates their power cords. Or unplug the games and puts a lock on the plug whenever they're misbehaving.​

x29t2q.jpg

Mitchell
Mitchell wasn't the one for waking up in the morning, especially when he had the longest day yesterday at photo shoots and interviews. In fact, when he got home he didn't even have enough strength to eat and just fell out onto the bed. Since he barely said hi to anyone, it resulted in a little argument with his wife to only be resolved later. He yawned a bit before turning his head over after hearing Rose talk to their baby boy. He opened his eyes halfway so they won't hurt from the sunlight then slowly opened them all the way and looked into her eyes with a smile, she was always so beautiful to him but in the morning she was her best. Mitch was always a sucker for girls who didn't wear makeup or not a lot of it, Rose was exactly like that. "Well hello there beautiful." he told her before softly putting his hand on top of her stomach and rubbing it back and forth. "You guys doing ok?" he asked looking at her again before her stomach, which he could have swore he felt the baby's hand touch his.
x29t2q.jpg

Zaria Moreau | 23 | Professional Dancer | Rosemary (6) + Harrison (7) ; Audi (1)

The parents of Zaria liked the gift. They've been meaning to get some records, but kept forgetting. Not to mention, 60s music was pretty cool and all catchy. Rose's eyes shined when she saw a new outfit to wear--especially a tutu. The girl immediately began squealing around and insisted on wearing it, however Zaria shook her head saying later when she washed it. When Harrison was handed a remote control toy model of a Fighting Falcon, He immediately insisted on playing that and sat on the floor around the couch area to open it."I LIKE IT ALOT! THANKIES" Shouted Rosemary about her new ballet outfit while Harrison grinned."THANK YOU!" He shouted from across the living room. Zaria smiled, pleased that her kids were happy and looked away to go back to the kitchen before being stopped and held by the hand."Last....not least, Zee." she heard, turning back around only to see Tobias on one knee.

Zaria immediately got nervous as her cheeks flushed red from blushing."Oh my god.." she uttered. She couldn't help but grin through his little speech and squealed even. Once Tobias finished, she covered her mouth."I hate you!~" She squealed muffled before shaking her head."I MEAN--YES! I WANNA MARRY YOU!" Zaria yelled happily before jumping around and hugging Tobias again roughly. Apparently, Zaria's mother was watching from the background and her parents clapped and cheered for a bit as Zaria then jumped off of Tobias and covered her face."Ohh!--I realllllly hate you!~" She laughed. Zaria was always pretty quirky and awkward during intense moments like these--So it was adorable tough love in a way, but not really and she kept blushing and grinning away.

divider9-dark.png

Ashton
Ashton yawned as he pulled up into the driveway and got out of his car with his keys and work bag. Yesterday was a long night considering the fact that a lot of people had babies who were either needing surgery or had to be delivered. He was so happy that his shift was over so much that he almost ran out of the building in relief and joy. He ran his fingers through his short hair and walked up to the front door before opening it and going inside surprised that no one was awake yet. Setting down the keys, he looked up the stairs "Hellooo sleepyheads?", he asked before smiling a bit and walking into the kitchen to start breakfast. Making and drinking some coffee first, he wondered what he should make so that Rayn and Lila will have full stomachs. Sitting down the mug, he washed his hands before preparing breakfast for the three of them. While doing so, Ash began to think to himself about the pass and how far along they've gone from there. He remembered saving Raynna from a guy who only wanted to get in her pants and beat on her while another time he warned her about a guy who had several other girlfriends on his hips as well. Of course she didn't listen, but Ashton was always there for a shoulder to cry on....or a person to hit. He smirked at the last part and continued to cook.
divider9-dark.png

Last edited:
Mm... why'd her arm feel so dang heavy? Raynna slowly opened her eyes to see the little child she had wrapped in her arms and it didn't take long before the pink of the room took her attention. Oh yea... she'd fallen in Lila's room... on the small bed. With a groan, Raynna sat up and slowly slipped her arm from underneath her daughter. Stretching her arms out she could feel the bruised muscle from her sleeping on such a tiny thing. Lazily getting out of bed Raynna she dragged herself out of her daughter's room and toward the hallway bathroom, her eyes still heavy with sleep. Once in the bathroom she took a 10 minute shower and didn't miss the smell of food so she hurried, brushed her teeth and hair before wrapping the towel around herself and running into the room she shared with her husband. The one who was cooking the food. Mm, breakfast. Just the thought made her rush to get dressed in a pair of jean fitted shorts and a tank top then her feet hurried her down the steps. Once in the kitchen she grinned. Man, a hot guy cooking breakfast for her? With all this time she's spent with him, it was still shocking. Her previous boyfriends were a bit... dysfunctional... yea, dysfunctional. Of course, Ray liked to remind Ashton of his stupid dating choices every once in a while seeing as she liked not being the only one who made plenty of dating mistakes.

"Did you just get in?" Raynna asked with a raised eyebrow, making herself a cup of hazelnut coffee and sipping it down.

Lila woke up when she started to get cold. She opened her pretty blue eyes and looked all around her pink bedroom. She crawled out of bed and put on her slippers. She smelt food in the air and that only meant one thing, daddy was home. A smile played on the toddler's face as she ran and skid down the hall into the kitchen. "DADDDY!!" She said and ran to him and hugged his leg.

divider9-dark.png

Ashton
Ashton hummed to himself before hearing running and rushing upstairs, probably because the smell of food drifted throughout the house. He took another sip of his coffee before seeing Rayn come down the stairs and into the kitchen with her baby bump almost too big for her tank top. After turning over a few things, Ash wraps his arms around Rayn's waist from behind and kissed her. "Mhm, just about twenty minutes ago.." he answered with a smile as he kissed her longer than the first time and pulled away to tend to breakfast again. Ashton turned slightly around when he heard his daughter call him happily and run to him. He chuckled and picked her up in his arms before kissing her forehead and ruffling her hair. "Hey there princess, I missed you." he told her before tickling her stomach and putting her down on the ground. He fixed two plates of breakfast and sat them on the counter in front of the stools so the two of them can eat. After cleaning up a bit, he went into the cabinet under the sink and pulled out the bags of pet food then poured them separately into three bowls before watching the pets run in and eat, Journey being the only one to jump up and greet Ash before eating. He chuckled and petted the three of them before sipping his drink again. "How was your night loves?" he asked looking at them.

divider9-dark.png

Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
29 {July 18th || Rival Sweets (Part-Time) || Anger Management || Husband: Mitchell || X
When her husband woke up and put his hand on her stomach, Rose placed her hand on top of his. "Yes honey, we're doing fine. Its weekend, so hopefully you'll be home more." She leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek before settling down. When he rubbed her belly, she found it comforting, since it did relieve some of the pain still left over from an earlier contraction. She took a deep breath as she held her belly. A few minutes later, she took off the blanket to go open the curtains to let a bit of natural lighting in. There was also a large amount of snow. "Seeing how the weather is, Hope and Reese are probably at it again with their Videogames." She placed one hand on her stomach and the other on her back. Rose was sticking out like a sore thumb, but not that she minded. "I don't think I can get much bigger." She glanced down towards her stomach before sighing, as she felt like the baby was getting really heavy. "I dunno, sweetheart. How do you feel about us having another baby?" She asked.​

x29t2q.jpg

Mitchell

Mitch turned onto his sided and scooted closer to her to give her a deeper kiss before sitting up on the bed. "Mhm, I think I will be home more since I believe everything is done." he told her before stretching and checking his phone. He watched as she walked towards the window then shielded his eyes for a moment and got up. Standing behind her, he placed both hands on her stomach and hugged her softly while putting his head on her shoulder. "Probably still sleeping too, unless they got up and never came out of their rooms..I'm sticking with sleeping." he told her while watching the snow fall. "Maybe we should go ice skating or something today so they won't be glued to the TV for the rest of the day?" he asked her before walking over to the bed and straightening it. He had then sat back onto the bed watching his pug run in and jump onto the bed then into his lap. He laughed a bit and petted him softly, "Well hello to you too." he said as the happy pup kicked his face and hands before running over to Rose and barking happily. " I guess someone misses you too." he said with a smile as he watched Eli hopped all around. Hearing his phone vibrate, he checked the messages on it and sighed before looking up at Rose. "I might have to go out for awhile.." he told her while looking through the messages more and replying back.

x29t2q.jpg

Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
"That's good. I think we could all use a break. I might take my leave from work starting next month. This baby is getting heavy." She said, still holding her stomach and her back as she continued to stare out the window. When he hugged her from behind and started holding her stomach briefly, she felt relaxed. "Hopefully they already ate breakfast at least. Though they're probably just playing videogames again. Better then playing out in the could I guess." She gave it a bit of thought, since her kids stayed indoors often whenever it was winter. She took a deep breath as he let go and straighten out the bed. When he brought up Ice Skating, she chuckled. "I don't know, sweetie. I can't ice skate. Might fall and hurt the baby. And I don't wanna sit in the cold. Its already cold outside as it is." She said, gently rubbing her belly and then cradling it. When the dog began circling around her, she smiled a bit. She wanted to pet him, but couldn't down to do so thanks to her already-large stomach. When Mitch said he had to be out for a little while, she turned around and looked at him. "How long will you be gone?" She asked, walking over and sitting down next to him and then leaning on him. "Don't be gone too long. I barely get to spend time with you." She continued to cradle her belly as the baby kicked. "I'll probably grab something to drink. Don't really wanna take the kids out anywhere. Roads are icy and I don't plan on crashing my car."

x29t2q.jpg

Mitchell
Mitchell looked up at her and smiled a bit, " We've taken care of two other kids, I think we can handle this one...Definately no more after this one...At least not too soon. " he said to her before standing up and walking over to the closet and going inside. "That's why you have me..Remember when we were kids and you broke your legs but I still skated it you like it was nothing?" he asked while coming out of the closet and putting his clothes on the bed. "You don't worry about falling, i'll be sure to catch you if you do. " he said before sitting down on the bed again and slipping his shirt off. "I don't know babe, I few hours maybe? I'll try not to be gone the full day. " he said and gave her a long but short kiss on the lips. The male stood up and leaned on the wall, " You can come take a shower with me, maybe that will help you relax and hurt less..." he suggested before walking out of their bedroom and into the hallway, making sure to greet the kids and hug them. He then went into the bathroom and started to get ready for the day, which hopefully wouldn't be like yesterday's events. He hoped it wasn't.....
x29t2q.jpg

(Sorrrry, I just remembered that Mitchell didn't answer the last question Rose asked on your other post... >_< )

Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
She smiled when he show enthusiasm for their third child, then chuckled when he brought up some old memories to when they were adolescents. "Yeah, I remember that. Quite painful. But I'm pregnant, not incapacitated." She reminded him. Rose didn't have any broken legs or bones, but she did have a swollen belly. Her center of gravity changed over the course of pregnancy, which made her uncomfortable in participating in certain activities. "And its not me that I'm worried about, its the baby." She said, cradling her belly in a loving fashion. As Mitch got ready to go shower, she commented on how long his absence was going to last. "I don't know if there is much. There's a lot of snow and whatnot, so I would think most people are staying home today. Hopefully you won't be gone the whole day." After he gave her a kiss, he invited her into the Shower with him. "I'm fine. I'll be in the Living Room. Just make sure you say bye to the kids before you go." She reminded him before exiting the room. She then entered the kitchen to grab a cup of Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. After making the tea, she went to relax in the Living Room. She then started relaxing, enjoying her tea while waiting for Mitch to finish getting ready.​

~Raynna La ' Belle~

Raynna grinned when he hugged and kissed her, she liked hugs and kisses. Well, from him anyways. Turning around Raynna took a seat at the stool and began to dig in, her morning already brightening up. There were some mornings, days or nights when Raya would have to go and take care of a child who was being sent to another home or being transferred to their orphanage. Raynna didn't like having to bring children, teenagers or the likes to new families, especially the really troubled ones. Sometimes she just wished she could bring them all home and give them a real family. Stuffing mouth with pancakes, she heard Ashton's question and made sure not to choke on the food while she tried to hurry to speak.

"I had free night so Lila and I watched movies, ate ice cream... oh! And I'm trying to teach her how to play basketball," Raynna replied to him. While she may be a professional woman now- well... most times- when she was younger Raynna was a total tomboy and did things the boys did. It was hilarious because her mother always tried to get her to do girly things. Like learn how to paint her nails or do her hair, which Raynna had always preferred in a ponytail. Teaching Lila how to play basketball could come first and Raynna was sure to leave somethings for Ashton to teach her.

@ForgottenBlood @Nico

x29t2q.jpg

Mitchell

Mitch took a deep breath as he turned off the water after an hour or two of getting clean. Grabbing the towel off of the rack first, he wrapped it tightly around his waist and freshened up more in front of the mirror before walking down to the bedroom again and putting on his clothes while fixing his hair. He had also slipped on a beanie and walked downstairs to where Rose was, down in the living room watching TV. He sighed, "It's kinda colder down here than up there." he told her before turning the heat up and wrapping her shoulders in a blanket. " Do you want me to get you anything from the kitchen or while i'm out before I go?" he asked her before placing a pillow behind her back and putting his coat and gloves on. He took a look out of the window knowing that he needed to shovel the walk away again today. The road in front of their house wasn't icy, at least to what meets the eye, but he still needed to be careful. " I wonder if I should take the car of the motorcycle..." he said to himself while waiting for Rose to give an answer.
x29t2q.jpg

Blackheart-Cyllis
Rose
When Mitch wrapped a Blanket around her shoulders, she felt a bit warmer, even though her current dress was already keeping her from freezing. In one hand was her Cup of Tea and the other was on her belly. "No, its fine." she responded to his question. But when he asked between the car and motorcycle. "Take the Car. Too cold for a Motorcycle right now." The baby kicked her hand. She patted her belly before placing a pillow behind her so it could relieve her back. "Before you go, make sure you say bye to the kids." She set her tea on the Coffee Table.​

Lila Phillips

Lila smiled when her daddy picked her up and hugged her. She let out a small giggle and scrambled up to the stool and sat down. She looked down at the bacon and pancakes, chocochip just like she loved. She didn't have eggs with her breakfast cause she thought they were icky. She listened as her mommy and daddy talked. "Mommy, what are we doing today?" she asked and ate some pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.