.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitzgerald
Winter
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time as a step-mother assassin || Princess||

Winter heard the loud obnoxious horn of Damien's car, she rolled her eyes, slung the rucksack over her back, the contents shifting as she pulled it tight. She stared at the hallway mirror and coated her mouth with lipgloss fluffed up hair before nodding in a sort of agreement . She flung open the front door and raced down the driveaway. Her boots echoed down the drive as they took fast footsteps that her propelled her into the next. She spotted the Porsche and ran towards it and to Damien's window "Hey handsome let me in wont you" she leaned in and pecked him on the cheek

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little cold, that's all." Connor lied, even though there were clear sweat drops rolling down his forehead, he tossed the paper cups into the cart, then said, "Well, I guess this is all I need." He checked the items one last before heading to the cashier, who was chilling on his cellphone.

Damien
22 {25th May} || Journalist || Girlfriend: Winter || Asthmatic || Lolly || x

Damien Dropped what was left of the cigarette next to winters boots, "Extinguish it will you?" Then unlocked the door for the passenger seat. "Hope i didn't keep you waiting." He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

Fitzgerald
Winter

A dented heel stepped on the butt of the cigarette and turning slowly it crushed the life out of the tube until all possibility of a fire was gone. She bent down to pick up the cigarette before walking back to the passenger side and putting the cigarette in the bin on the sidewalk. She then opened the passenger door as she heard the cluck of the lock
Changing. "Not at all I just wanted to get away from my dad and the witch" she with drew a pack of mints from her pocket and gave one to Damien "you just smoked and your breath smells" she added in as a blunt conclusion popping one in her own mouth

Damien

Damien rolled his eyes, so this is why the female co-workers keep on complementing him about how he smells so fresh. "Your mo— your stepmother isn't a witch, I've met her before, not a bad person." He said while chewing on the mint, "Maybe you should try and get along with her. This could possibly make your life much easier." He shrugged.

Fitzgerald
Winter
"Babe can we not talk about had I have to deal with her whenever I'm home as it is, I'd rather have an Ashe free time when I'm out of the house,"
She slipped her hand into his and squeezed gently as if to display affection
"What are your plans for today and tonight, cause if you have some work to finish I can just hang while you do it" she said diverting the subject

Damien

"No, did my report a couple of days ago and handed them in today." Damien, being Damien, is always ahead of schedule, never late for a meeting. A superb worker if it weren't for the way he acts when he's drunk with a tiny bit of alchol. "That means I'm all yours for the day."

Fitzgerald
Winter

Winter smiled and took a deep breath her minty fresh breath stinging her mouth as she inhaled "so do you want to go out tonight and just hang around at your place today or do you want to do something" she release his hand and pulled off her coat laying it across her lap before pulling the grey seatbelt across her chest

Carison
Geo
22 {Nov. 17} || Concept Artist || Single ||Chiu and Mittens|| X
Geo looked at him in the eye, and she didn't believe him for a second. She could tell he was lying, she had figured that out when she started lying to others. They say it takes one to know one, so that's where she got it from, or so she assumed. They checked out the items and she took two of the bags and headed towards thee exit and waited for him.

Connor

20 {1st December} || Surgeon in Training || Crush: Geo || Allergic to dust || Snow , Mr Longlegs || x

Connor grabbed the rest of the bags and went after her, he saw the doubt in her eyes a couple of minutes ago, but he wasn't ready to come out clean, not yet, "Seriously,I'm A-OK, probably just allergies, don't worry." He chuckled.

Damien

"Hm... I don't know, you decided." Damien stepped onto the gas petal and the car speeds out of the Fitzgerald's driveway, then he turned the volume of the CD player higher so he could hear himself finally not think.

Carison
Geo
Geo nodded softly, walking though the door and out into the snow. "Alright." She said softly, walking next to him. It felt, nice to be with him, but she couldn't open up all the way. In fact, she felt more shut in. He was only doing it for looks, he didn't like her, at all, or at the least so she thought, but she couldn't tell.

Connor

"Um, so, should we head back to my place? If you don't mind walking that is. " Connor scratched the back of his head, ever since his car went for repairs, he had to walk everywhere, and the bags that Geo had looked pretty heavy so... God, he's really bad at whatever this is.

Carison
Geo
Geo smiled slightly, nodding. "Yeah, that's alright." She said to him, adjusting the bag on her arm. She was totally used to carrying this much weight, but it seemed he didn't like her carrying that much. She stood up strait, her back strait up and down as she walked down the snow filled path.

Fitzgerald
Winter
"Lets go to your place for a while,and then we can figure out what to do," she said bracing her hand as the car ripped out of the drive

Anita
26 {May 16}|| Kindergarten Teacher || Husband:Ash || Mimzy;Monarch;Imagine || X
Anita shook her head with a chuckle and disappeared back into the house, patting Mimzy on the head. "Those girls and their presents. Ash must be starving."

Helen
10 {Sept. 1} || Mapleton Elementary; 5th Grade || Andlar ||X
"Yeah, I'm fine, Kels. What'd we get?" she questioned as she stood up and came to crouch next to her younger sister. She loved Ash's presents.

Blythe
27 {Mar 25th} || Therapist || Boyfriend: Mikael || Polar || X
Blythe continued to lean against Mike, feeling her eyes getting heavier. She didn't want to fall asleep, but she was so tired. Her head dropped as the world slowly faded.

Esther
3 {Nov. 21st} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Mr. Goldy || X
Still asleep...

Sirius
21 {Apr. 29th} || Owner of Rival Sweets || Girlfriend: Tessa || Batman || X
Sirius smiled brightly at Sarah, "Why thank you. I dearly hope that everything looks good, otherwise people won't want to buy anything." He picked Maisy up and put her in the car, "How about The Croods?"

Matt
39 {Oct. 3rd} || Owner of Fitzgerald Auto; Mechanic || Wife: Ashley || Hercules; Kriller || X
"Okay, I'll be sure to bring you back some dinner, dear," Matt said to Ashe as they left the shop. He locked it up and drove them back to the house. "We're home!"

Noah
17 {July 5th} || Works Part Time at Fitzgerald Auto || Crush;Kyle || Astrid;Nightmare;Dusk;Lisbeth || X
Noah smile teasingly at Kyle, "That all depends on if he's just going to sit by and watch or actually help." The waitress brought them their milkshakes and Noah sipped some of it quietly, never taking her eyes off Kyle.

Ben
16 {Nov. 19th} || Works Part Time at Rival Sweets || Mrs.Potts;Teacup;Chip || X
A small blush danced on Ben's face when Timber agreed to go to the bookstore with him. "Well, let's go then. I wonder what kind of books they sell there," he said aloud as they climbed into his sister's truck and he let Alaska into the cab.

Ollie
14 {June 4th} || Fort Fairfield Middle/High; 9th Grade || Aquarius; J-Lo || X
"What's up, Dad, Ashe?" Ollie questioned when his dad and stepmother came into the house. He hadn't expected them until later in the day.

Acacia
26 {April 7th} || Pediatrician || Fiance: Thomas || Oreo || X
At the idea of lazing around all day, Acacia groaned sarcastically. "No, we are going to do something productive. We still need to get a stroller for Melody. How does that sound?" she tilted her head with a smile.

Philomela
23 {June 8th} || Criminal Profiler || Boyfriend: Eli || Athena; Cora || X
"Good boy, Bentley," Philomela said as she grabbed one of her suitcases. She unzipped it and pulled out a new set of blocks for Aiden and a set of new toy trucks for Bentley. "Hope you like them, boys," she handed them their new toys with a smile.

Vincent
29 {March 10th) || Photographer || Wife: Lydia || Maika || X
"Hey, pumpkin," Vincent greeted his daughter as he sat down. "Cut it short, please, Terri." He settled back slightly and grinned at his daughter. "How's your day been going, Linda?"

Bray (II)
Jin
25 {May 23rd} || Nurse || Social Anxiety || Husband: Daniel || Numerous Family Pets || X
Jin was unsure about how long it'll be until their prince would be allowed to fly on Airplanes. After all, she has been on the Plane with crying and loud children before. Not a very pleasant experience. That was probably something that she really hated when she thought about it. "Who knows, maybe the Grandparents will fly down here to meet their newborn grandson." She responded, when he showed concern on her riding an Airplane in her current condition, or even with a newborn. As the Father and Mother conversed, their baby boy kicked. Mommy responded by patting where he kicked. Seeing how Carly was sleeping in, Jin began wondering. "She's been out for a while now. I'm beginning to wondering if she'll ever wake up." She smiled at the sight of her little girl.

Riordan
Lance
22 {December 7th} || Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner || Girlfriend: Daneilla || Shadow, Garfield ||
When he was asked as to where to walk the Dogs. As he looked around, he wondered. There was a lot of snow, so playing fetch or a walk in the park was a bad idea. "Let's take them around the block. Then head back home. I'm sure Garfield's getting lonely." He chuckled before standing over next to his Girlfriend as they began walking together. Shadow loved walking, and didn't seem to mind Sashta around either, which made it easier on the couple since Shadow seemed to be very selective concerning other Animals and People. It was already strange enough that he got along with Garfield.

Shaw
Justin
26 {July 15th} || Owner of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Blind || Girlfriend: Kiara || Max ||
Kiara showed excitement to him mentioning the bakery, but he sensed her tense reaction as to getting her hair done. But it wasn't really like he could see it. Deep down, Justin knew that he had a loving and beautiful girlfriend. "Alright, we can leave for the Bakery in a bit. Mind helping me up." Max yelped when he heard that Justin wanted to stand, but he didn't have a leash, so he couldn't do much. So instead, he yawned. Luckily, Max wasn't all that jealous of Kiara, otherwise he'd have more problems then just being Blind. Since it was Friday, he'd probably drop in at his Pizza Shop to give everyone their paychecks. In terms of his Business, he's been very successful, especially with aid from Kiara.

Fitzgerald
Ashe
29 {January 27th} || Part-Time Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto || Food Allergies || Husband: Matt || Numerous Family Pets || X
Ashe smiled when Matt told her that he bring her dinner after taking the kids out. She was awfully quiet on the way home. Winter's words were still on her mind. She had thoughts on calling Blythe later after Matt takes the kids out, hopefully have a Therapy Session at home. The baby started kicking when Matt pulled into the Driveway. As they got inside, they were greeted by Ollie. She was thankful that he did the dishes. Noah seemed to have a habit of slacking on her Chores, but at least Ben was responsible and sometimes got Ollie to be responsible. "Hi Ollie." She smiled at her youngest stepson. Though he wasn't going to be the youngest as soon as she has the baby. She took a deep breath before settling on the Couch, grabbing a pillow and relaxing herself. After all the 'Work' she and Matt did today, Ashe found herself exhausted. Maybe a Nap sounds better? Hopefully Winter doesn't do anything childish and harmful to her. She yawned before grabbing her Phone to look over social media. Although she didn't show or voice it, Ashe was worried on whether or not Matt had his mind on their baby, especially all the commotion with Winter. Hopefully that wasn't his excuse to not pay attention to the baby or pregnancy, otherwise she'd have more to worry about.

Gilcrest
Lydia
28 {October 18th} || Rival Sweets || Panic Disorder || Husband: Vincent || Pets belong to the kids || X
After a little bit, Lydia felt relaxed. All the pampering from her Eldest Daughter, she couldn't ask for better. "Thanks, sweetie. You've been very thoughtful." Lydia smiled at her daughter. "So do you have work today or anything?" She asked. As Emma answered, Lydia nodded. Emma's been working very hard; caring for her, working hard to keep grades up and working. At least the others, especially Linda, were helpful around the house. "Oh and before you go to work, can you do the dishes? Please and thank you." She rubbed her belly before turning on the TV. Now all that was left was for Vincent to come home. "Oh and how are things with that boy you were talking about last week?"
Emma
16 {February 7th} || Pizza Kitchen || Crush: Ben Fitzgerald || Sam || X
After she finished massaging her Mother's Ankles, Emma stretched out her arms. When her Mother said that she's been very thoughtful, she smiled. When asked on whether or not she had work, she answered honestly as usual. "Yes, I have work at around 6:00 tonight. Jerry tends to give me the Nightshifts since he knows I want to take care of you after school. He understands because his wife is pregnant too." She also nodded when her Mother asked her to do the dishes. "Sure, I'll take care of them now so I don't to worry about last minute and make a big mess or anything." She then got up to go to the Kitchen to do the dishes, but before she could enter the kitchen, her Mother asked about Ben. "Oh, um...Well, I'm just hoping he doesn't have a girlfriend."

Drake
11 {June 2nd} || Epilepsy || X
After a short nap, Drake awoke. Luckily he took his medication for the day. He opened the door to his room and came downstairs. "Hi Mom." The young man waved at his Mother, who waved back, before going into the Kitchen to see that his big sister was doing the dishes. Because Emma was more then likely exhausted from overworking herself, he offered to help her with Dishes. Emma happily agreed. She clean them and then he'd put them into the Dishwasher.

Linda
9 {September 5th} || Hair Salon || Snow || X
Linda watched happily as Terri cut her Father's Hair. "Today's good so far, Dad. I'm just helping Terri around the shop while waiting for Selene to show up." Because Terri was expecting and was not very far behind her Mother, she was very patient with Terri's Mood Swings, since her Mother had the same behavior back at home. Like how Emma was taking care of Mom, Terri had Selene and the Orphanage. After a few more minutes, she went back to reading.

Camilla
8 {May 25th} || Sleep Terror Disorder || Rudy || X
Upon waking up, Camilla found her cat, Rudy, sleeping on her arm. But when she woke up, so did he. She pulled him close and he attempted to cuddle with her more. "Aww, you're such a cuddle monster." Rudy meowed in response. He loved cuddling with her. He then got up and stretched before paddling over to sit down next to her. Not to mention he was also super-warm.

Mervois
Jerry
26 {March 14} || Manager of Shaw's Pizza Kitchen || Depression || Wife: Baylee
Today was just another day at work. With a pregnant wife, Jerry had quite a bit on his mind. He was still suffering from depression, brought on by his Brother's Death. But he had a Daughter on the way, so there wasn't really much to be sad about. He just really missed his Brother. With no one on shift at the moment, he began working on the Kitchen by himself. It was going to be like that for a little while, at least until Emma or Kyle show up. Business was a bit slow thanks to the snow.

Orphans
Terri
17 {November 3rd} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Generalized Anxiety Disorder || Single || X
Terri smiled listening to Vincent talk to his daughter. Linda was a very patient girl and very easy to work with. As Vincent sat down, she put the covers over him so the hair wouldn't get all over his clothes and just slip onto the ground. A talented Hair Dresser, she had no issues with giving the man a Haircut like he had asked. But with her belly occasionally being in the way, it was a bit difficult. Luckily, there no mishaps or anything. "Sorry if this is taking longer then usual, with the baby getting bigger, its hard to do anything." The Haircut took a few minutes longer then normal, but Vincent was usually very patient from what she can tell. After all, he wouldn't want to blow up in front of his daughter. A few short minutes later, she was finished. She then got to sweeping all the hair off of the much older man before blowing off any excess hair with a blow-dryer. "There, good as new." She took the covers off of him so he could stand. Linda then came and started sweeping up her Father's excess hair.

Selene
16 {April 27th} || Hair Stylist (Part-Time) || Depression || Single ||
While Terri was giving Vincent a Haircut, Selene's shift was about to start, so she signed in and went to drop off her bag in the Employee Room. "Hey there." She greeted them with a smile. Selene was a young woman of few words unfortunately. She went through a lot of traumatizing events recently, which explains why she is in Castle Hill. Depression was taking its toll on her. She missed her Brother and Boyfriend. In addition, she had a strong sense of guilt. She sat down as Terri took care of Vincent while Linda swept up hair.​

Anna
Maverick
21 {Oct. 31} || Paramedic|| Anna Fiance || Blaze, Lena, Emerald, Paccino, Diamond, Marmaduke, Scooby, Scrappy, Fitz || Levi (son) 2 years old.||

Maverick was enjoying a cup of coffee in the kitchen with his two year old son in his high chair eating dry cereal and making a mess. Ever so often the toddler would ping his father in the head with one causing Mav to look at his kid with stern eyes. Levi immediately gave the 'I'm innocent' look to his father. Mav pulled out some eggs from the fridge and started prep on french toast for his lovely Anna. He smiled and looked back at Levi who was pushing his cereal around on the tray obviously done eating. "Where Momma!?" Demanded the two year old from his high chair causing Mav to laugh at his child's behavior, "Momma is sleeping little man. She will be up soon." He smiled at his child who seemed pacified the toddler for now. Pretty soon Mav would have to leave for work at the firehouse, where his paramedic unit was stationed.

Logan
Skylar
21 {June 2} || Nurse|| Husband Logan || Rain, Storm, Mr. Meow, Squeaky||

Skylar was busy in the kitchen cooking pancakes for her husband and thankfully this morning she didn't have morning sickness. Maybe she could eat with her husband this morning. She smiled at the thought and flipped the pancakes that were on the skillet. She thought about buying a rocker for the nursery since she had the day off from the hospital. She rubbed a hand on her belly and smiled, "Me and daddy can't wait to find out what you are little one." She said to her stomach softly as she turned her attention back to the pancakes and added then to the other two she had already cooked up and started on the last two before she made the eggs and bacon.

Connor

Connor paused to look at her, she seemed fine(?), so he didn't offer the help. He has always seen Geo as the confident, independent woman, and she probably is, unlike most girls he's dated, maybe he should try asking her out. Or will he be rejected in a really bad way, it was hard to tell.

Damien

Damien nodded without saying anything else, his mind completely focused on the road ahead. It was a quick drive, since Damien lives up the hill and only 15 minutes away. From a distant, He could hear Lolly barking like she was on drugs, of course, she was the loudest dog around the block.

Carison
Geo
Geo kept walking in silence, kind of wishing she could hold his hand since they where a couple, or should she say, fake couple. It kind of stung that he only wanted to be something fake, she really wanted it to be real, but this was as far as she could get right now, and at the least being fake would give her an excuse to hold his hand and go on dates.

Tael
Mikael
28 {Aug. 28} || Architect || Girlfriend;Blythe || Yippee || X
Mike felt Blythe fall asleep on his shoulder as the credits began to roll. Smiling softly down at her he hit the power button on the remote to turn the tv off and briefly debated whether to join her, asleep on the couch or to gently move her to their bed then check on Esther who would probably wake up sooner rather than later. Letting out a soft sigh, Mike figured a short nap couldn't be bad... they were all tired. Wrapping both his arms lightly around Bly, Mike fell into a soft, short sleep.
{Tagged; Blythe}{Location; Home; 28 Grand Cherokee Ave.}

Campbell
Thomas
27 {Sept. 12} || Composer & Children's Author || Fiance; Acacia || Patchwork;Tallah;Wrinkles || Allergic to cats || X
Tom gave a satisfied nod, glad his fiance didn't want to sit around waiting all day. "Do you still want that heavy-duty, super light weight, racing/errand/running/sport stroller thing?" he asked referring to the stroller they had seen in the store as they searched for a few other essentials like a crib. "We should buy her one of those little swings too, the ones that rock the baby to sleep. My mom said it was a miracle with remi and piper...she wished she could have used it for Oleysia and I... speaking of which, the family wants a skype call again whenever you are feeling up to it. I think they're more excited than us"
{Tagged; Acacia}{Location; Home; 5 Cypress Ave.}

Nicolls
Tessa
20 {May 30} || Owner and Instructor of Tack & Trail Stables || Boyfriend;Sirius || Rainbow;Sweetie;Gypsy;Cackel;Bubble;Lady;Midnight;Blaze || X
"So, what movie are we watching?" she asked smiling, a happy sparkle in her eye as she looked at the two most important people in her life. Tessa gave a soft half-giggle as Maisy answered and mis-pronounced the title like she did with certain things. "Crew-uds, Maisy" she said lightly, glad that Maisy repeated it. Even though her daughter was a diva and occasionally a little spoiled and bratty, she did like to learn which was always a good thing.
{Tagged; Sirius & Maisy}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Maisy
2 {Dec. 25} || Circle of Learning; 1st year || Diabetic || X
"Bye, bye sawa" Maisy said giving an open-closed hand wave to the blonde as she climbed out of the car. Maisy thought for a moment at the movie suggestion and gave a half nod. "I nevew seen the cwuds" she said "okay" Maisy Lee decided after a moment. As they got home, Maisy reached out with her arms eagerly to Sirius, hoping he would just carry the tiny toddler in. When they were inside she smiled at Tessa as her mom asked a question. "We watchin the cwuds" she said, frowning slightly as she was corrected "cwo-oods" She said after listening for a moment.
{Tagged; Sirius & Tessa}{Location; Home; 45 East Ashford St.}

Finn
Garret
29 {Jan. 1} || Doctor; Mainly Pediatric || Fiance;Alexandra || Merengue || X
Gar smiled at her, returning the kiss lightly before pulling back,still holding her hands as he dragged Alex out of the house and to his truck. Closing the door once she was in, Garret slid into the driver's side and started the vehicle before backing out of the drive way and rolling down the road, heading toward their venue destination.
{Tagged; Alexandra}{Location; Home; 12 Maple Hill Dr.}

Bray (I)
Elliot
23 {Mar. 4} || Cowboy/Rancher || Girlfriend; Philomela || Mars;Pearl;Rootbeer;Blaze;Drifter;Topaz;Harley || X
Smiling warmly at his family as he watched the twins hug their mom, Eli balanced the tray of hot chocolate and two-day old cookies (from grandma) as he placed it on the coffee table in the center of the living room. "cookies and cocoa for everyone" he said lightly, bending down to push Bentley's new truck back to him. "What do you boys say to mommy for getting you awesome presents?" he prompted before taking a sip of his drink.
{Tagged; Bentley, Aiden & Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Aiden
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
"Thanks mommy and daddy!" Aiden exclaimed happily as he took the new blocks and bit into a cookie, his favorite, granny's super chocolatey chocolate chip cookie dough cookie. "Wook wha I gwot wootbeer!" he exclaimed to the dog in a super excited, super mumbled voice as he swallowed the chunk of cookie in his mouth "It's so cool" he beamed before diving back onto the floor, Rootbeer wagging his tail happily as he watched Aiden while Pearl watched Bentley.
{Tagged; Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Bentley
6 {Jun. 3} || Hilltop Elementary; 1st Grade || X
Taking the new trucks, a black and red one and a dark green and silver one, Bentley ran around the living room, sending them flying around the floor as fast as he could. Eventually one of them veered 'off course' and ended up hitting Eli's foot. "Yea, tanks" Bentley said nonchalantly as he sent the trucks flying again after his dad pushed the green and silver one back.
{Tagged; Philomela}{Location; Home; 74 Hickory Ct}

Bray (II)
Daniel
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy & Dog Breeder || Wife;Jin || Jasper;Mugsy || X
Dan smiled at her, "That reminds me" he said after a brief moment "my parents want to come around more again after the baby is born, kinda like they did with Carly. It's actually kinda nice having them only ten minutes away" he said lightly, honestly glad that his parents had moved into the house almost directly across the street from his younger brother, Eli, who lived in the house all the Bray kids had grown up in. Glancing over at Carly he turned his gaze back to Jin "Should we wake her up? She probably won't go back to sleep tonight if we don't get her up soon"
{Tagged; Jin}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr.}

Carly
7 {Apr. 30} || Mapleton Elementary; 2nd Grade || Pal;Tramp;Missy;Tails;Banjo;Mimi;Lady;Daisy;Donald;Goofy;Mickey;Minnie || Allergic to peanuts & pollen || X
Carly slept soundly, her feet comfortabbly warmed by tramp, her fingers brushing lightly against goofy who had curled up on the floor just under where her hand was dangling. Like father like son, right?
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 22 North Cherry Dr,}

Bray (III)
Ash
26 {Feb. 8} || Cowboy || Wife;Anita || Jingles;Petunia || X
"Do you girls like 'em?" he asked, helping each of them off of the truck back so they could go in and get dinner while it was still hot. Just the thought of eating made Ash's stomach growl eagerly in anticipation of the 'long-awaited' food.
{Tagged; Anita, Kelsey & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Kelsey
4 {Dec. 7} || Mapleton Elementary; Kindergarten || Baloo;Mopsy;Poppy;Clyde || History of Acute Myeloid Leukemia || X
Kelsey pursed her lips in confusion "I see a really big box ... but there another box in it" she said lifting one lid off, then another and another "How come der...uh... three box daddy?" she asked, puzzled as she pulled the top off the last and 'smallest' big box. "Ohhh, thank you daddy!" she said, her confusion immediately taken over by excitement as she lifted out a set of four horse figures she could play with and add to her collection. grabbing the leather bag-thing in her hands, Kelsey tugged and walked back to Helen "This is waht daddy got you" she said, handing the older girl a leather bag with a horseshoe on it and a more 'grown-up' art kit enclosed inside it.
{Tagged; Anita, Ash & Helen}{Location; Home; 20 North Cherry Dr.}

Sweet
Daniella
19 {Jul. 7} || Horse Breeder (Co-Owner of Sweet's Studs) & Animal Shelter Worker || Boyfriend;Henry || Musty;Wagon;Tyme;Darlin;Caspian;Sashta;Boogie;Porter;Fritsy;Dusty || X
Giving a soft nod, Dani half held Sashta's leash as eh began to walk with Lance. "Boogie and Dusty are probably getting lonely too" she agreed, her cats were accustomed to being alone for a while... when it was nice they usually just roamed around the neighborhood, but they were both getting older and Boogie was getting over an upper-respiratory infection, so those two had been staying inside a bit more. "So, are you thinking of just having a stay-at-home-and-having-some-quality-time type of day today?" she asked curiously. Daniella did love those days, but she did enjoy going out as well.
{Tagged; Henry}{Location; Home; 24 Hickory Ct.}

Mervois
Baylee
24 {Aug. 15} || Owner & Mixed Practice Vet of Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Husband;Jerry || Patches;Cocoa;Reddy;Clover;Collie;Sabertooth;Pal;Pepper;Alfalfa;Scooter || Contact/Poor Vision;3 months Pregnant || X
Loving being able to feel all the bumps in the road, Bay let out a content sigh as she continued down the road for a few miles then turned right onto Cornerstone Dr. and stopped half way down the road, pulling the old truck into the garage as she slid out, grabbed her basic vet kit of the planned vaccines and records she had in mind for today. Glancing at her wrist-watch, Baylee figured Jerry wouldn't be home just yet. She did worry about him quite a bit, but she tried not to dwell on it, trusting he would talk to her if he was having any problems. Walking over to the small barn on the property Baylee Scooped up the first animal she saw: Scooter the dark grey tabby colored domestic long hair. Within a half hour she had shaved out a few unruly mats, obviously the lithe cat was being lazy on his grooming and required more attention. She added a few supplements for a healthier coat to his diet, vaccinated him for a few things, took some blood and sent him on his way with a hug, kiss, and affectionate scratch behind the ear before she continued on her journey, this time walking over to Pepper the pony.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Home; 11 Cornerstone Dr.}

Lily
Not Born Yet {Jun. 18} || Too Young for School || Allergic to nuts <except peanuts>, dust & chocolate;She is a midget || X
---Will Post Once She is actually Born---

Bailey
Kiara
22 {Jun. 19} || Large/Farm/Wild Animal Vet at Second Chance Veterinary Clinic || Boyfriend;Justin || Shadow;Tails;Tootsie;Toodles;Musky:Treble:Dreamer || X
"Of course" Kiara said, smiling lightly as she stood and gently took a hold of his hands before slowly stepping back. She never rushed when helping Justin as she never wanted him to lose his balance or anything. "Maybe we should pick up Pizza for dinner since you probably have to go pay your employee's anyway?" she suggested once he was up. Glancing at Max when he yelped, Kiara smiled softly at him "Don't worry maxy, I'll take good care of Justin. you stay here and keep the girls out of trouble alright" she said lightly, referring to her two dogs, Tootsie and Dreamer.
{Tagged; Justin}{Location; Home; 7 Maple Hill Dr.}

Orphans
Timber
16 {Sept. 21} || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 11th Grade || Alaska || Allergic to oranges,clementines & tangerines || X
"You know we totally could have walked" Timber said pointedly as she slid into the truck, Alaska following. Honestly, Timmie had thought about getting the wolf-dog certified as a therapy dog so she could actually take her into the public places, and she definitely listened well enough, but there was that certification fee, and she didn't really have the time to complete any mandatory training courses or anything. "well, it's a book store, so they probably have everything... though they were advertising that new book you wanted to read"
{Tagged; Benjamin}{Location; Bookstore}

Sarah
10 {Nov. 10} || Part-time babysitter & Trail Guide at Tack & Trail Stables || Fort Fairfeild Elementary; 5th Grade || Zephyr;Hopscotch || Prone to night terrors || X
"It always looks delicious" she promised as she undid her seat buckle when the truck stopped in front of the orphanage. Pushing her door open she gave Sirius and Maisy a kind smile "Thank you for the ride Mr. Copal, bye Maisy" she said softly. Even though Sarah was still smiling she hated this part, when she would turn around and walk back into the orphanage to wait around boredly for the rest of the day, then get up early tomorrow and start her hike back to 45 East Ashford St.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Orphanage; 2048 Main St.}

Kyle
17 {Sept. 1} || Part-time pizza delivery boy || Fort Fairfeild Middle/High; 12th Grade || Crush;Noah || X
Kyle took a swig of his shake before nodding "yeah, I'm sure I-uh...he'll be happy to help. Besides, learning could get him a better job than where his currently is one day... right?" Kyle said, the slightest hint of hopeful-ness in his voice as he continued to nurse his minty milkshake.
{Tagged; Noah}{Location; Milkshake Bar}

Ryan
8 {Oct. 31} || Mapleton Elementary; 4th Grade || Dyslexia & ADHD || X
Sighing as he watched his brother leave him again, Ryan pulled on his favorite sweater, the only one that still fit him well, and wasn't peppered with holes and raggedy and all. Pulling on the pair of sneakers he owned, Ryan walked out of the building and began to wander around Castle Hill like he did most days. At least the orphanage wasn't like he had seen in that movie about the girls, Annie. Most of the workers were pretty nice. The food was really gross, usually it was oatmeal or grits for breakfast, they were on their own to find out what lunch would be, and dinner was something like a sandwhich that didn't have much taste. But overall things weren't too bad at all.
{Tagged; No One}{Location; Walking Around Town}

Dunlop
Logan
23 {Jul. 4} || Marine Biologist || Wife;Skylar || Squeaky;Mr. Meow || X
Having already gotten dressed, Logan walked out of the office where he had been since earlier. grabbing a glass of tap water, He quickly swallowed down the medication used to help control his ADHD so he could be a functional adult and not a 'blubbering baby' for the day before walking over behing Skylar and wrapping his arms gently around her, careful to make sure she wouldn't burn herself or anything as he did that. "Everything smells great Sky" he smiled lightly, lightly kissing the top of her head. "No morning sickness today?" he asked curiously.
{Tagged; Skylar}{Location; Home; Choose address if you want @Poisoned Rose }

Platt
Anna
20 {Nov. 15} || Nurse || Fiance;Maverick || Emerald;Picci;Lacey;Marmaduke;Scooby;Scrappy;Fitz || X
Stretching as she yawned, Anna had slept in today, much later than usual. She had pulled a double shift at the hospital and hadn't gotten home until around three in the morning. As the smell of french toast hit her nose, Annie smiled and glanced at the clock, Brunch? she guessed before running a hand through her semi-bed head and got up, slipping on her slippers and housecoat as she did so. Walking down the hall, the caramel haired young woman smiled as she heard the voice of her young 'son'... step-son technically, though she loved him unconditionally either way. "How are my two favorite men today?" she questioned as she scooped Levi up out of his high chair, balancing him on her hip. Even though she hadn't lived in Australia for two years, Anna still had an accent, but she had managed to use mainly american terms, though she did still use terms like rubbish every so often.
{Tagged; Levi & Maverick}{Location; Home; 8 Cypress Ave.}

Johnson
Alex
26 {Nov. 16} || Writer || Fiance;Garrett||Chi||X
Alex smiled at Garrett, pursing her lips as he dragged them both out of the house. She slid into the car seat next to him, shivering a bit as she touched the leather, but soon relaxing into the seat. She looked over at Garrett, who was getting in the car and put her hand on his, squeezing it for a moment before letting go and looking out the window as he drove.

Status
Not open for further replies.