Falling For the Bad Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He rolls his eyes an groans."I can't stop by until late."

It was Friday so she let it go. "Fine. Then meet me tomorrow at make a shake at 11am and we can start" Kate told him and in a "" your not getting out of this tone""

"I can't-" he starts to say, cutting himself off. He had to do this project or he was going to fail this class. Retaking a semester of English wasn't going to help his problem, so he groaned."Fine." He turned on his heals and walked away.

Kate's saw her friends and went to go talk to them

Justin decides to ditch the rest of the day and go back to his apartment, so he walks out and gets in his truck.

Kate stays and school and just wants it to be done so she can go home

After school passes and everyone else goes home, Justin drives over to the elementary school to pick his brothers up from school. When they get into his truck, he smiled widely at them.

Kate goes to the elementary first then the day care to get her three younger sisters and one younger brother

On his way back to his apartment, justin gets a call from his brothers foster parents. He quickly pulls over and answers. Telling him that he couldn't spend the day with his brothers like he was suppose to be able to, Justin gets annoyed and takes them back to their house, knowing that if he doesn't, he may never get a chance to get them when he turns eighteen

Kate takes her younger siblings home and have them start hw

Justin angrily goes back to his apartment and walks in, slamming his door

Later that night once her parents are home Kate gets a vister

Justin walks up to the door of the address he had crumbled up and found in his pocket and knocked.

Kate is surprised to see him. "I thought you couldn't make it" was her greeting

"Well plans changed,"he said annoyed, not wanting to talk about it.

"Okay why don't you come in and we can go to my room and start" Kate said not asking Justin anymore about what happened

He pauses for a moment but steps in and follows her.

Kate dad call tell he has seen Justin. And calls Kate into the room

"Justin can you please come in here" Kate calls

Status
Not open for further replies.