Falling For the Bad Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What? That your in this class?"justin says smirking at her.

Kate turns around "no, that we are partners if you weren't talk to your friends you would have know that!" Kate replies back

"Partners for what? That assignment? No we're not,"he says rolling his eyes.

"Yes for the assignment!!!" Kate says

"Uhm Mr. Whatever? Yeah. We're not partners. You made a mistake,"Justin says pointing at Kate.

"Kate, Justin do I didnt. Kate your my best student and Justin unless you want to take this class again you have to do this assignment." The teacher tells both of them.

Kate just looks at Justin

Justin groans and rolls his eyes, sitting back in his seat. He looks back out the window and calms down a little bit.

"So what? I'm still not going to be your partner," he says chuckling.

"Fine, then fail" she says and walks away to talk to the teacher

Justin thinks about his brothers and remembers what the councilor said about him getting anything less than a 'c' in English. Knowing that he couldn't afford to fail this assignment, justin groaned, rolled his eyes, and stood up, walking over to Kate before she could talk to the teacher.

"I thought you didn't want to work together?" Kate said when she saw him

"Are you going to help me do the assignment or not?" He asked rolling his eyes and avoiding her question. He slowly pulled his hand through his thick hair, a common habit when he gets irritated, nervous, or even agitated.

Kate rolls her eyes. "Yes I will help you" Kate said and went to go get her notebook

The bell rang loudly."Good. Then we'll talk later,"he says walking out of door and down the hall

Kate runs after him "Justin! We need to talk!"

He groans and turns around running into her by accident. He reaches out to steady her."What?" He asks stepping back

"We have to start this tonight." And she gives him her address so he could come over to start working on it that night

"Unless you want to fail you will find another time to do your " plans""

Status
Not open for further replies.