Falling For the Bad Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes you do, I can tell. Now come one. No one but me and our teacher is going to know."

"I don't have one,"he says again."I don't have regrets. If you would've changed one thing in your past, everything now would've been different."

Kate just looks at him for a while

"Just surprised. So how did you get the way you are, you don't like talking to anyone. You don't even want to do this with me. What is bothering you?"

"You know what?"he asks. "I'll just meet you tomorrow,"he says standing up.

"Okay" she says. She could tell he didn't want to answer the question

"Can we meet at the park tomorrow around ten? I have... Plans... And it'll work out better that way,"he says looking at her.

Justin nods and goes home, waking up early the next morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate meets him at 10 at the park the next day

Justin pulls into the park parking lot and opens his door, getting out, and then opens the back doors, letting his brothers out to go play while he does the assignment with Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just an FYI you change the name from Justin to Jake)

Kate looks at him "no, we are not doing this well you are babysitting your brothers. Unless you really have a super good reason otherwise I'm leaving and email our teacher once I get home to ask for a different partner"

(Oh my gosh sorry lol. I changed it back)

"Why? I can do the project just as well while watching them swing as I could sitting at home with you," he says annoyed.

(Its fine)

She takes a deep breath "fine! Have you come up with any questions?"

"Yeah a few but not many,"he says sitting down at a bench."Have you?"

"Yeah. What's one of your questions"

"Uhm, what's one thing that you want to do before you die?"he asks, watching his youngest brother climb on the play set.

"Have at lest one kid. You?" She looks at his brothers "how old are your brothers Justin?"

Status
Not open for further replies.