Lover of Dragons
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- Will be on almost all the time.
- Writing Levels
- Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Little bit of both.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller, Supernatural
Introduction About Me What to Expect From Me What I'm Looking For.... Characters Pairings Genres and Settings Plots Writing Sample
Thread Updated: 11/10/2018
Drem yol lok, or in other words, Greetings! Welcome to my Search Thread. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about me, what I expect from my writers, plots , pairings, genres that I love, and of course my list of characters that is updated with a new character every time I find inspiration for creation.
The things you won't find on this thread, are Redstar related content which is over in Redstar connections. So, if you wish to know about those and you're 18+, head over there to find out what I dabble in.
So without wasting another moment, let’s get started!
- 22 y/o Male
- Because of personal reasons, I’m currently not in college atm nor do I have a job. Yup, my life fucking sucks right now but, that’s what writing and video games are for!
- I have a huge place in my heart for Dragons.
- Favorite current video games: Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry 5, any Assassin’s Creed game, GTA V(Story and Online), Warframe, Darksiders franchise.
- Games that I want: TES 6, Fallout 76, Cyberpunk 2077, Battlefield 5(Maybe), Rage 2, Darksiders 3
- If you haven’t guessed it already, I’m a big ol fucking video game nerd. <3
- Favorite Shows: NCIS, NCIS LA, Shadowhunters, Naruto/Boruto, Danny Phantom, Ben 10(Not the Reboot. Fuck that), Yugioh(Up to 5Ds, fuck everything else.), Fairy Tail, and more that I can’t list off the top of my head.
- Favorite Music Genres: I typically listen to Pop, Hip hop, and Rap. But, there are songs out there outside of those genres that I enjoy as well.
- Favorite Artists: Jason Derulo, Michael Jackson, Eminem, 2Pac, Akon, Jay Sean, Sean Paul, Usher, Two Steps From Hell(My recent love, wish I found them sooner.), Bruno Mars. I have more but then I’d be here all day writing everyone down. :n.
- If you managed to read all of this and you do PM about Rp Interest, name 1 Video Game, Show, and Artist listed here
- I usually reply with 4-7 Paragraphs most times. If the story is interesting enough and I’m given enough to work with, I may end up replying with a novel response.
- I’m not perfect and not a robot, so mistakes of all kinds are to be expected. I try my best to read over my work and fix whatever errors I come across.
- I enjoy formatting my replies with text font and colored text that indicates the talking of characters. It helps me and more than likely helps my partner what’s going on and what is being said.
- I have off days, you have off days, everyone have off days and if you don’t you’re lying to yourself while your pants are running around on fire. Replies may end up being 2-3 paragraphs at the very least and I’ll do my best to give something to my partner on these days.
- If something comes up or If I’m just really not in the mood to reply, I will let my partners know either PM on Iwaku or Discord.
- I have a habit of dropping pictures in my replies when I’m trying to describe something or someone specific. If you don’t like this, let me know and I won’t do it. Same goes for music.
- Before I attempt to do something that may add a major character, time skip, or otherwise I will ask permission from my partner first.
- For the most part I use Anime/Non-realistic fcs, but I won’t force my partner to do the same. I only have two characters who have both Realistic and Non-realistic fcs as I am trying to find the motivation to hunt down realistic fcs for everyone else.
- Standard Iwaku rules apply obviously.
- I do request a writing sample. Yeah, I can already feel the eye rolling from behind your computer screen and your desire to just click away. Listen, just listen. If past experiences have taught me anything, it’s to make sure my writer and I will be able to make good replies with each other.
- At the very least, I want 2-3 healthy paragraphs. On some days that’s all one person can do and that is fine.
- Details. Gimmie those juicy details please. We’re not writing some little kids book. Nah. Let me read what our characters doing, saying, the environment around them, etc. It helps me get a better reply out for you! I’m not asking to rip words out of the Google Dictionary or whatever, just help this creative mind of mine picture the majority of what is going on in our story.
- I’m not perfect, you’re not perfect, we’re not robots. The only perfect beings are Dragons. So, I understand that spelling and grammar mistakes will happen.
- Please let me know if there’s anything that will prevent you from responding! I will be showing you the same respect.
- If the story is slowly getting to a point where we are feeling a burn out, feel free to let me know because chances are, I’m feeling it too. I will also let you know if it happens to me first. I won’t drop you though! We can always work out a different plot!
- Help me control side characters and NPCs. Our characters are not the only weirdos in our world. Help me bring it to life.
- Try to surprise me with twists and turns. This isn’t mandatory, I just love when a story takes a sudden dark turn or something. Imo, it fuels the story more especially when it has been dragging its feet for a bit.
Below is a link to my album that contains all of my pre-made characters. Most of them have some sort of way to teleport between different worlds/realms should the need arise. It keeps them flexible that way! Also, you will notice that these charries are all pretty much magic/ability based. This is because I have grown absolutely bored of playing just a normal character with nothing special going on during my many years of roleplay. If you do not enjoy this, then I’m probably not the writer for you. I am sorry.
Also, just because they seem powerful doesn’t mean I expect action 24/7. Battles do NOT make a story… Well, they do in some cases. But, not every single time. I still write these guys and gals with the intent of having fun. Going to clubs, partying, racing, cuddling, all of that! So please, don’t let their powers be the reason you shy away from a possible writer!
Now with all the serious stuff out of the way… I am open to doing pretty much anything with these pre-mades! Need a step sister/brother? You got it. Need someone to train your character? Better start calling my characters Sensei! Lol! Not really… Maybe? Want to be a rival? Fite me on the blacktop then. Almost everything and anything I will try to do with you!
Update!: 11/10/2018. I have rearranged these characters into three categories; Playable, Unavailable, and Upcoming.
These characters are open to public!
Rhys "Toon Man" Silverblood - A Walking Cartoon
Rul'gul Skullwing - Cambion son to Lilith, Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails
Mason "Note" Nightsong - Famous Siren Singer
Zane Lightwood - Summoner(Inspired by YuGiOh!)
Damien - Ghost/Werewolf hybrid experiment
Aurel - Vampire/Dragon hybrid, STF Agent
Alena - Fallen Angel, Jinchuriki of the Eight-Tails
Gabriel - Hellfire Angel, Jinchuriki of the Six-Tails
Aerith - Snow Elf Necromancer, Jinchuriki of the Seven-Tails
Ari - Wielder of the Omnitrix, Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails
Nessom - Free Genie, Jinchuriki of the Four-Tails
Mizuko - Former Mermaid Prince, Jinchuriki of the Three-Tails
Katsuo Wiseclaw - Kiorran Prince, Jinchuriki of the Two-Tails
These characters will be linked but they will not be played currently as I am reworking them due to the changes they're going through in my ongoing stories or in poor Horret's case... Being reworked to make him much more appealing to myself and hopefully others.
Bolt Mulaag - Dragonborn
Thunder Mulaag - Dragonborn, brother to Bolt
Horret - Dwarf, Jinchuriki to the One-Tail.
Sparky - Demigod son of Zeus
These are character ideas that I have sitting at the back of my head, waiting for the right time to bring them to life.
4 Reincarnations of the Horsemen of the Apoc(Inspired by the Darksiders Franchise)
Modern/Futuristic Assassin(Inspired by the Assassin's Creed Franchise)
Another dragon type character
Another Demigod, possibly the son of Poseidon
- I’m comfortable with MxF and FxF pairings.
- I’m also okay with Furry pairings- MxF or FxF.
- With MxM pairings, I won’t shy away from them completely. They’ll just be the very last option I choose and there is a extremely high chance I won’t write out sex scenes with MxM as it makes me uncomfortable.
- I will NOT do Futa/Shemale/Transgender/Etc pairings at all. I am far more uncomfortable with them than I am MxM. I’m sorry. However, I will not deny those types of characters from being Siblings, Friends, Best Friends, etc. Just no romance.
- Below are some pairings that I can see working with my pre-made characters. Under each pairing I will list what character(s) I see being used in them.
Royalty x Commoner
Characters: Katsuo, Mizuko(Former Prince)
Alternative Pairings: Royalty x Maid, Royalty x Royalty
Agent x Criminal
Characters: Rhys, Aurel, Ari
Alternative Pairings: Agent x Agent
Angel x Demon/Cambion
Alternative Pairings: Demon x Demon
Summoner x Monster
Alternative Pairings: Summoner x Summoner
Hybrid x Human
Characters: Damien, Aurel
Alternative Pairings: Hybrid x Hybrid
Genie x Mistress
Alternative Pairings: Genie x Genie
Famous Singer x Fan
Characters: Mason Nightsong
Alternative Pairings: Famous Singer x Manager, Famous Singer x Stage Dancer, Famous Singer x Famous Singer
Merman x Human
Alternative Pairings: Merman x Mermaid
Best Friend x Best Friend
Characters: Rul'gul, Mason, Zane, Ari, Katsuo
Below is a list of genres and settings that I enjoy writing most of the time. The ones with *** is what I deeply enjoy.
- All types of Fantasy***
- Futuristic***(Magitech, Normal advancements in Technology, Medium-Big improvements that we don’t see in the real world yet or never will.)
- Romance***(I’m a helpless romantic, sue me.)
When it comes to Fandoms, I have a very long list of them but I do not enjoy writing fandoms because I just suck with them.. I’ve tried in the past and it has never really gone well. So, no fandoms here sorry.
This list used to have a lot more stories to it. However, a majority of them were either taken or I lost interest. So, I tore down the entire list and I'm starting from scratch with three stories for now. As I sit and rework existing characters or create new ones, I will be making stories for them as well to keep adding to this list.
OOC Note: I realize in my last version of this plot, I made it a little too close to the actual show and perhaps that is why people never bothered because the show is old and not many remember it. That was not my intent. Hopefully this new one makes more sense as I add in a new twist that didn’t exist in the show and maybe drives this story and character away from it.
Ari is the wielder of the Omnitrix and Jinchuriki to the Five-Tails as he works alongside his father and Azmuth to keep balance throughout the universe. Not just for humans and Aliens… But also supernaturals. Angels, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires… All of them, they still exist even with aliens suddenly living among humans. But things are not so well… Ever since aliens started existing on Earth, the bad apples of the supernatural world have been working alongside them to cause even more imbalance in the world. Azmuth does see this and is turning to Ari for help since he wields the universe’s greatest creation. But, he cannot do it alone.
YOUR character can be one of these roles below OR something you suggest to me in PMs that isn’t listed here.
Life Long Friend - You have known Ari for almost your entire life. You watched him grow and be apart of the Interstellar Enforcement to save and protect not just Earth but other planets as well. You become inspired to join up and after passing through the Academy, you’re finally being assigned as his partner. How well will you two work together out in the field?
The Crush - Very similar to Life Long Friend. Maybe both roles can mesh together.
A Supernatural Partner - A supernatural of YOUR CHOOSING(Angel, Demon, Vamp, etc etc…), runs into Ari during one of his missions either as his target, someone passing by, or have their own agenda but it also leads to the same end goal. Whatever the reason may be… They team up with Ari to help finish out this mission and probably even stick around for more.
Other Suggestions? - PM me if you have other role ideas in mind! I’m open for almost anything!
Short Summary: The gist of this plot is that basically the setting will take place on Earth most times, on other planets, or because supernaturals are involved other realms. Expect to see Aliens, Varying Supernaturals, and Humans coexisting nothing hidden. Also expect to see advanced technology taking place as well. Think you can handle crazy alien adventures?
Are YOU Toon Enough?
Time to put aside all those other basic Cop Stories aside and make room for a new one that has a whacky twist to it! Sponsored by ACME.
Rhys Silverblood is a living toon, literally! At a young age, he was kidnapped and tested on with a very strange cartoon experiment that caused him to not only see cartoons in real life… But also be one himself! As an FBI Agent, Rhys has become quite known throughout the law enforcement as the “Toon Man” because him and his cartoons(Yes! Others can see them too and boy do they make crime investigations that much more interesting..) have solved a plethora of cases together. They have left criminals scratching their heads on how they even got captured to begin with. The proof is there but the way Rhys and his cartoons do it… Are not exactly apart of the law books. More so coloring outside of the lines.
Your character can take up one of the roles below OR you can feel free to suggest your own in PMs!
The Rookie - Your character is a new FBI Agent, straight out of the academy and they have the fortunate (or unfortunate) luck of being paired with Rhys! You try your best to play it by the books, but Rhys and his whacky companions completely blow that aside and do things their way. How well will this work out?
Criminal Consultant(Inspired by White Collar) - Your character is a well known criminal in the crime world and Rhys finally managed to somewhat flip them… Their criminal knowledge is now being put to use for the FBI for various cases and Rhys is tasked with keeping a very close eye on your character. However, your character can’t quite control themselves… Scheming heists with old criminal friends, stealing things of value while Rhys isn’t looking, and other shady shit. Rhys is always busting them out of trouble though and scolds them. How well will this work out?
Veteran Agent - One of the higher ups are getting a little tired of Rhys bending the rules just because of his special, cartoonish gift. Your character is assigned as his partner to keep him and his cartoons in line. But of course.. This proves to be way more difficult than they expected it to be. Will this partner change Rhys or will they just accept him for who he is?
Other Suggestions? - PM them to me!
Short Summary: You have to treat this story as a real world experience with a cartoon twist to it. However, since I do bore easily with just simple Modern World settings… Another twist to this story is that I will throw in supernatural cases simply because in a sense, Rhys isn’t completely human and because having supernaturals involved will hold my interest. So expect this world to probably have Humans and Supernaturals coexisting. Or maybe Rhys and your character are apart of a Shadow Division that takes care of Supernatural cases off the books.Hell’s War
This story will have Four characters that you’re free to choose to have me write. Alena, Gabriel, Zane, or Rul’gul.
The demons have finally done it… The year is 2250 and the Earth has perished by the wrath of the demons as the Angels have failed to stop their onslaught. Heaven has lost a majority of its Angels and Archangels to the hellspawn and they have been forced back to defend the remaining Holy Outposts throughout the world as the last lines of defense. Most of humanity has been erased out of existence though some still linger in their own hiding spots. Demons walk the Earth carefree and running things their way. The Princes of Hell and the Seven Deadly Sins are the rulers as they command their demon armies. Other supernaturals are also in the mix but they have been doing their best to stay out of it.
Alena, a Fallen Angel Jinchuriki host to Heaven’s only true weapon against the demons, the Eight-Tails. Picking her will allow adventures and battles with other Fallen Angels as allies. Her dark magic is known as Astral Manipulation- incredibly strong and forbidden magic that knows almost no bounds. As a Fallen Angel, the pure Angels have very little trust for her and getting into the Outposts will require some work to prove her trust.
Gabriel, an Archangel who was born with the rare trait known as Holy Hellfire Magic. Unlocking it through her anger after losing her family the Archangel wields the power of holy Solar Manipulation. On top of this she is also a Jinchuriki to the Six-Tails. Fire and Water magic… An interesting combination. Picking her will allow for easier access into the scattered outposts instead of finding alternative ways.
Zane Lightwood, a summoner whose spirit is tied to the guardian of the Shadow Realm… Yubel. Using the power of the Shadow Monsters, Zane and Yubel are fighting against the Demons armies. And although the Shadow Realm is known for only having their own side… Even Yubel can see that the demons are out of control and need to be sent back to their own Domain. Note: If you caught on… Yes, this character is inspired by YuGiOh. NO, you do NOT need to know about the anime to play with this character! This plot IS NOT ABOUT THAT UNIVERSE. This is a plot about Angels, Demons, and other supernaturals in a hellish war.
Rul’gul, Cambion son of Lilith and Jinchuriki to Hell’s former weapon, the Nine-Tails. He has no desire in siding with the Demons nor does his mother… A surprise, I know. But Lilith has her own loyal demons working for her trying to fend off the other demons that are making a push to completely take over Earth. Being a cambion and the son of Lilith, it is only fair that the Angels have no trust for him. Making getting to the Outposts to help will be nigh impossible.
Your character can be one of the roles below OR something else that you suggest. Unlike the other roles, these ones will have no descriptions as I will let you figure out how our characters meet.
The Fallen Angel
Other Supernatural(Dragon, Elf, Mermaid, Cambion, etc)
Other Suggestions? - Pm them to me!
A gentle breeze blows past his long, snow white locks of hair while a smile of comfort washes over his chestnut features but it only lasts a mere second or two as his troubled past catches up to his thoughts once more. The dragonborn looks up to the clear, star filled night sky as the crescent moon shines down upon him. Bolt was clad in his favorite outfit which would be navy blue jeans, all jet black sneakers, a white muscle shirt that was being covered by his custom made white jacket which had a very unique design of a blue dragon that was beautifully stitched into the entire backside as it showed the beast summoning forth a grand storm of all proportions while a female human stood by its side. It served as a memory of his parents and the dragonborn would never dare wear the jacket if he knows trouble was brewing, fearing the jacket would be destroyed.
The final piece that finished his outfit was his signature gunblade weapon that had three forms, though currently sitting its dagger form and sheathed away by his waist. Bolt takes in a small breath of air through his nose, catching the scent of an unwanted guest that was coming up behind him. A single chestnut hand reaches to grab the handle of his dagger as the dragonborn wanted to be ready for anything. “Your Creator has already laid waste to my home, my friends, my family… My universe. Yet, the Abyss still chases me through any realm or world that I journey into. Tell me why, werewolf.” His head shifts just enough for a single emerald dragon eye to glance over at the creature that stood boldly behind him, asking for a death wish.
“Our master realized his mistake and wishes to put an end to your miserable life. To be honest though, you’ve left quite the scar on the Abyss when you slaughtered our Kings and Gods… Surely by now, you know that all of them have finally regenerated to their former glory.” A deep, dark, and twisted voice trailed into the dragonborn’s ears from the fiendish looking werewolf that had dim yellow eyes with no pupils, glowing in the dark. The beast stood taller than Bolt with a whopping six foot eight as the werewolf’s body took on the appearance of being undead more than anything. Decaying flesh covered by old samurai armor which had some seaweed hanging off on certain areas while its body odor was damn near unbearable, especially since Bolt had draconic smelling. A never ending stench of decomposition and sulfur filling the once clean air around them.
The dragonborn wanted to respond, but his body shifted in a quick motion as he was now facing the werewolf who had decided to lunge at him for a messy surprise attack. Bolt’s dagger had been drawn in that short amount of time as the blade was now pushing against the beast’s claws. “That was awfully rude of you. Starting a conversation only to launch a petty surprise attack before I even had the chance to plead the fifth. Then again, the Abyss was never one to settle for simple chit-chat.” The dragonborn stated lowly, using his dragon strength to shove the werewolf backwards and putting himself in a more battle ready stance. “Come on, fido. Let’s see what you got.”
- Show all