Fallen Grace (OOC/Sign Up) (Open)

Are You Interested?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Useful for stealing things on tall shelves xD.

Canonically...

MRZCRIT.GIF
Thanks for the explanation.

I must've pushed that tidbit of info into a soggy part of my brain.

Alright! Time to get things rolling. get it guys because I'm rolling the dice

Hadrian Kesh Stats/Skills locked.

I've got three points in Speech/Charisma and one in Intelligence. A roll of 3-10 will get my weapons past the checkpoint, if I understand right, and a 5-10 will keep my pockets safe. Come on, baby.

Results

Firstly, ignore the second roll and unmatched parenthesis with Weapons Checkpoint. I'm an idiot. Luckily, though, I'm an idiot with weapons.

Secondly... Well, shit. Guess I'll be broke for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making headway on the post but I need to roll to see how things will go...

So have to check my weapons since I have no charisma or speech... just 1 social.

I do get to keep my shield and my money though... that's enough.

Off to do more work on it... just have to hand over my axe.

Did I figure that right?

Speaking of money, here's some ways you can gain or lose them around the Rim'na.

• Standard mug of liquor (sake, baijiu, vodka etc.) is 2 Pounds and a regular dish of food (fried rice, sweet pork, daily Hellas fish etc.) is 5. You can also rent a room for 25 Pounds a nights, or a bed in the basement hostel for 10 a night; can also be paid at check-out.
  • There's some gambling games (mahjong, roulette, cards etc.) in the tavern and outside, 50% chance to either lose your bet or win back double.
  • Couple of bounties on the bulletin. Notably; capture the pickpocketing thief for 200 Pounds, removing a saberwolf den for 400 Pounds and retrieving printing guild's documents from a nearby bandit fort for 750 Pounds. For the thief bounty, a local vigilante called Ngin is charge; he's in a corner table. For the saberwolf bounty, Lieutenant Benjamin is the handler; he will be on patrol near the southern gate until 11pm. For the bandit bounty, the printing guild office will open to 9pm.

Last edited:
Are Elysian rupees accepted in Meusing? If not, what's the exchange rate?

Are Elysian rupees accepted in Meusing? If not, what's the exchange rate?
Not accepted in the Rim'na or most market stalls.

10 Rupees for 9 Pounds, exchange fee included.

Central Daonese treasury is the biggest exchange in Meusing, it is near the Regent's palace, where a mob of protestors are camped (they won't attack for now).

Edit: you can gamble with Rupees.

10 Rupees for 9 Pounds, exchange fee included.
Damn. Even with tripled taxes and virtually no trade, the Pound is worth more than the mercantile-based Rupee?

...Are there, like, soup kitchens in Meusing?

I didn't even think about exchange rates... what do the Syrtics get for their money?

I didn't even think about exchange rates... what do the Syrtics get for their money?
'bout the same as Elysians, difference is miniscule for <100 Dinars.

@Stopwatched There might be a "quest" to root out corruption in the banking guild.

For the free "soup"; more or less semi-boiled water with daily catch from...you don't wanna know where.

50% thereshold, modified by trade/social knowledge/intelligence.

For the free "soup"; more or less semi-boiled water with daily catch from...you don't wanna know where.
Actually, I think I do. I forgot that Kesh can fish for himself.

There's a river that runs through Meusing, right?

All right, will roll here to determine whether I get pickpocketed or not. Question: Can I assume that the 50 currency is already in Museing rupees? I ask because I'm assuming my character, while not a resident, was there for a while and hid all of her previous currency in Hadrica as per backstory.

Also Glacier, you forgot one thing you can do in the tavern. :P

• You can gamble with Maxie in a game of Three Card Monte. This game is totally not rigged and may result in huge increases if you bet a lot of money on the game.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, guys, I've been busy. I'm working on my post, however, so don't worry!

Psst. @Glaciercold.

For the underground exchange: If I roll badly for counterfeit (<4), how much money do I lose? All of it? Half? Just a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.