Fallen Grace (OOC/Sign Up) (Open)

Are You Interested?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, @Glaciercold, I've made two more small changes to my skills. Like a jerk. This is maybe probably the last change perhaps.

I'm relying on Marlow for crafting and the Celeste/Maxim combo for trade now. Go team. Woo.

Reactions: O|NoSoul
Quick Question while I get started on the Character Sheet, are we allowed to be part of Organizations in our backstory, or can/do we need to join them within the roleplay itself? I'm considering making my character part of the Smuggler's Pact for reference.

Quick Question while I get started on the Character Sheet, are we allowed to be part of Organizations in our backstory, or can/do we need to join them within the roleplay itself? I'm considering making my character part of the Smuggler's Pact for reference.

It's possible; send me your draft and I'll see if it works.

Sorry about the wait. I've almost got the character done, it's just that Personality...it always ends up being the bane of my existence for some reason.

Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
Finishing up the intro post right now. Beside that, just waiting for @Kal. and @Maxim.
Thank you for waiting!
The week got a little crazy again,
but I should be able to finish my char sheet this weekend :3

Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
He's changed his avatar! Shit's about to get real.
latest

For our first post, here's some important information.

• The time will be 12th of Makara (4th month), which corresponds to real life date.
  • Pretty much everyone will be in Meusing at this point.
  • Speaking of the city, you'll need to pass its gates if your not a resident. Per order of the knight-regent, all weapons are to be confiscated upon entry. There are a couple of excetions; daggers and brass knuckles can be easily concealed, shields are generally allowed too.
  • For all other weapons (including ammunition), you can attempt to bring them in via one of two ways. You can try to smuggle them, this is a standard 5/10 dice roll, with each point in infiltration/concealment subtracting 1 from the threshold. Alternatively, you could also try to convince the guards to let your weapon through; the same 5/10 roll here, except speech and charisma will replace infiltration and concealment.
  • Once you're in, you'll notice some people being pick-pocketed. Both locals and visitors have to roll a 5/10 dice to determine whether or not they'll be picked. Social knowledge and intelligence will be used for bonus. If you fail the pickpocket check, 20 units of your cash will be stolen. If you roll a 10, you'll have the chance to capture the thief and turn him in for a bounty. If you roll a 1, 50 units of currency will be stolen.
  • For the dice rolls, feel free to just roll it in your OOC post (so you can write IC uninterrupted).
  • Pretty much all your standard stores will be available, but no notable goods as of this day.
  • Feel free to bump into each other in the city. Otherwise, you character should be going to Rim'na, the largest tavern in the city, located on the Hellas waterfront.
  • Some behind the scenes stuff. Dao Vallis (like most locations in-game), is a real life Martian landmark. Dao is the Thai word for star. The city of Meusing was derived from the Thai word "เมือง - Meụ̄xng", which means city. Therefore, many buildings and streets in the Regency will appear in traditional south-east Asian style.
I'll get the intro up tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to start on your own post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.