Fallen Grace (OOC/Sign Up) (Open)

Are You Interested?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. I didn't have internet for a week so that lull helped me out.

Sorry. Busy days. Should be slowing down soon and I won't have to rely on shitty borrowed internet.

Apologies, I'm still kicking, if barely. IRL has really picked up for me and this has sort of slipped under the radar sadly. I'll likely stick around but no guarantees. :(

Main issue I've had with the roleplay thus far is the slow pace for the beginning. When I joined the intro seemed to suggest that a catastrophe would happen right at the beginning. Instead it does seem a bit slow to start with a banditry mission from the onset. Not that there's anything wrong with that though.

Just my two cents on the matter. Will try to get a collab part up this week.

My original plan was to have an extensive prologue, where we can explore the setting and have plenty of opertunities to toy around with combat. Seems like that slowed down things quite a bit, so we'll be picking up the pace now.

Still, looks like everyone's having scheduling issues. Even if we speed everything up, it won't do us any good if no one's there to see it along.

So here's the deal, we need everybody on the collaboration asap, so we can finish it this week and continue down the plotline. Otherwise, we're never gonna get anywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.