Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy-1-1-1.jpg

Name: Abel Noir
Race: Human
Nation: Currently Sarok
Class: Elemental Performer – Elemental Performers are some of the rarest forms of entertainers in the world. These amazing performers use the four basic elements of wind, fire, water and air to enhance and improve their entertainment. Elemental Performers can only manipulate the elements; they are unable to create them.
Elemental Performers are amazing entertainers, easily attracting and keeping the attention of large groups of people. Elemental Dancers' magic tends to take quite the toll on them while they perform, often having to rest for a while right after each performance so that they may regain their energy and keep themselves from getting sick..
Although they can do so, they rarely use their magic to fight or to cause harm of any type to any creature.

Weapon: None
Magic: Basic Elemental Manipulation
Bio: N/A
Personality: Abel is a nice and kind young man, often helping people and even dancing for them if they have helped him. He hates having to accept help from people, but this happens a lot because of the toll his magic takes on him. He doesn't want to hurt anyone as much as possible, so he never uses his magic in any way other than dancing.

Thanks! I'll work up a post after this other one I'm working on ^_^

Should I move on without Rufiya? Cause I was inter acting with her, but I think she's been busy.

I'm curious if this one is still open. I'd join, but not where it'd just be awkward to work me in.

I'm kind of at that same point. I really need Torack to post before I can post. Yet it has been just over a week and a half since he has posted, and he's been on since then. Do I just sit there until the full plot gets started, and there is a "reason" for Cirdan to leave suddenly? It is a little disappointing...

Agreed.... Maybe their alert's are messed up, Ill tag everyone!

Yeah. I'll try messaging him as well. Can't hurt.

Damon Alayrus
ithilien_ranger_by_namakox-d3b6ocn.jpg
With hood
100580521.jpg
Without
Race: Human
Nation: Sarok
Class: Ranger
Weapon: Damon carries a longbow across his back, and a longsword at his hip for whenever things get up close and personal.
Magic: Has a way with beasts, being able to call on them when he needs help. In addition, there's usually a direwolf that walks at his side, who he refers to as Fenris. Also in tune with the feelings of life about him, allowing him some limited detection that is foiled by large groups of people.
Bio: Damon, growing up in the nation of Sarok, was never comfortable in the confines of the city. He always felt a call to the wild, which influenced his decision to be a King's Ranger. Essentially being there to keep roads clear and hunting down any creatures that might prey on the human and dwarven civilians, Damon commonly dealt with animals, uncorrupted and corrupted. After serving for several months, he noticed something. He understood the uncorrupted animals, both through their sounds and their stance. This gave him an advantage when dealing with them, as he could usually communicate back with them.

Finally curious, Damon consulted a notable druid in the area. One of the few remaining after the fall of the Feathers, he inspected Damon to discover the reason for his natural affinity. Discovering a strong streak of druidic blood in him, he bestowed upon the young man two gifts. The first, a whistle. It could be used to call upon the creatures of the forests, providing him aid in times of need. The other was a longbow, which had been kept within the circle of druids for quite some time. After leaving, he discovered a young, injured direwolf pup. Nursing it to health, he named it Fenris, and continued his duties.

Personality: Damon is a kind man, but eternally restless. He thrives on being out in the wilderness, and as such, always seems to grow gloomy and saddened in cities. In those cases, he always tries to stay with someone, in order to not feel utterly suffocated. He doesn't drink much, and cannot bring himself to kill a creature, except in self-defense.

Should I move on without Rufiya? Cause I was inter acting with her, but I think she's been busy.
Uh, if you wanna, but just don't like walk away, have a reason to!

I'd like to point out that it wasn't "Rufiya" I was waiting. Had blooper there. I was Red Tazel Wurm. She hasn't respondent yet so I technically can't move move my character. I was asking permission to do so without her further interaction.

Alrighty I'm back for good :D

Who all is still interested

And I'm still here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.