Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still here as well.

Sweet! I'll have a post up tonight, unless y'all would rather restart, I've been thinking of news ideas and I've come up with a lot of them ^_^

I wouldn't be adverse to starting over, so long as you leave the posts we've already written, to copy or ignore as we need. It would clean up the people who are gone, and might help the story start more fluidly. But that is just me, and it would be easy enough to continue in the thread we already have. It would also give people a chance to come back, if they wanted to.

Mostly, I just want to get Cirdan un-stuck. So, selfish reasons. :)

Is my character accepted for this as he is? Or do I need revisions?

Yeah, I hate for miss Rufiya to miss out. But I really wanna see an Orc and dwarf have this friendly rivalry. xD

May I make a character sheet?

@Azmeryth
Were voting to restart, so for sure! Just don't post it on here, I'll be making a new thread :D

Just remember not to delete this before I get a chance to copy Cirdan's sheet over!

I wont be deleting it any time soon!

Oh, I WILL be adding one or two more races

Yay races :D

I was planning to be done tonight, but due to some relationship issues, it'll have to be some time during this week :P

Before I start, anyone wanna help me with something or have any fun idea's?

Well, I'll gladly help with anything you need! I can't say I have any particularly creative ideas, other than my burning desire to make a map. :)

Sure. How fancy are you expecting, how long do I have, and how much creative liberty do I get? Also, is it surrounded by an ocean, or does it just run off into oblivion?

Status
Not open for further replies.