Fallen Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I read that Cane saw Khan talking to Alè about tequila, but he was talking to Maria about it. I might have read it incorrectly though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I read that Cane saw Khan talking to Alè about tequila, but he was talking to Maria about it. I might have read it incorrectly though.
Hmm. I'll fix that. I must have misread his post.

Once Lady Myst replies I will post. Maria and Khan started talking and I know Able is "borrowing" Khan, and I will acknowledge that in my post as well, but out of respect for Lady Myst I will wait.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Once Lady Myst replies I will post. Maria and Khan started talking and I know Able is "borrowing" Khan, and I will acknowledge that in my post as well, but out of respect for Lady Myst I will wait.
Same here.

So I totally binge watched the first season of SOA this week. It was fantastic. I feel much more prepared for this roleplay after watching x D

When i first saw SOA i thought of Sword Art Online. Then I realized the O was before the A. Then thought, holy shit i'm watching to much anime.........

Never seen Son's of Anarchy. However, heard good things about it.

Will have something up in a few. I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait one more day if Lady Myst doesn't post by then I'll post. I hate doing that but I don't want anyone to feel like I am holding them up or I have lost interest.

I am not doing this to get a response from Lady Myst or to disrespect her. She might things going on in life and that's okay I understand things like that happen.
She already posted

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.