Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@QT Nice post. Things might get interesting for Khan.

Last edited:
I will have something up in 24 hours.

I would actually be willing to wait for @Lady Myst to post. And this time I will check back as opposed to just relying on notification via e-mail. I still feel bad about that. Sorry again @Lady Myst

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted, been super busy. Plus, I probably wont be able to get on this weekend because I'm taking my little sister to a convention she's been waiting to go to for a while. It's three days, so at the latest, I'll be back on Sunday. Again, apologies. Hope y'all stick around till I get back.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted, been super busy. Plus, I probably wont be able to get on this weekend because I'm taking my little sister to a convention she's been waiting to go to for a while. It's three days, so at the latest, I'll be back on Sunday. Again, apologies. Hope y'all stick around till I get back.
I'm not going anywhere.

Super short post is short because I am currently lacking motivation and have a bad case of writers block. Sorry to disappoint in my next few posts (if it lasts that long).

Super short post is short because I am currently lacking motivation and have a bad case of writers block. Sorry to disappoint in my next few posts (if it lasts that long).

As the old saying goes...the best way to get through Writer's block is to keep writing. That being said...I've read your material...you have nothing to apologize for....you're a damn good writer...you will get through this. No doubt.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolverbells
Hello (tapping on the microphone)...anybody out there?

Hey guys!

Just letting y'all know that at the moment QT has no internet, unfortunately.

I'm going to go ahead and drop this. I'm three weeks from graduating college and everything is just nuts right now. However, Cane is available for future roleplays even in other settings and 1 x1s. Good luck friends

• Love
Reactions: Wolverbells
Status
Not open for further replies.