Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I read that Cane saw Khan talking to Alè about tequila, but he was talking to Maria about it. I might have read it incorrectly though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I read that Cane saw Khan talking to Alè about tequila, but he was talking to Maria about it. I might have read it incorrectly though.
Hmm. I'll fix that. I must have misread his post.

Once Lady Myst replies I will post. Maria and Khan started talking and I know Able is "borrowing" Khan, and I will acknowledge that in my post as well, but out of respect for Lady Myst I will wait.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Once Lady Myst replies I will post. Maria and Khan started talking and I know Able is "borrowing" Khan, and I will acknowledge that in my post as well, but out of respect for Lady Myst I will wait.
Same here.

So I totally binge watched the first season of SOA this week. It was fantastic. I feel much more prepared for this roleplay after watching x D

When i first saw SOA i thought of Sword Art Online. Then I realized the O was before the A. Then thought, holy shit i'm watching to much anime.........

Never seen Son's of Anarchy. However, heard good things about it.

Will have something up in a few. I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait one more day if Lady Myst doesn't post by then I'll post. I hate doing that but I don't want anyone to feel like I am holding them up or I have lost interest.

I am not doing this to get a response from Lady Myst or to disrespect her. She might things going on in life and that's okay I understand things like that happen.
She already posted

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.