Fallen Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!! I'm beig held hostage at work!! Someone save me!!

I don't eat as much candy as I used to. Occasionally a peanut butter cup or some ice cream is about it for me and the sweets.
Vanilla ice cream and pistachio ice cream are both my weakness. If I was a cop and I stopped someone and they offered me that as a bribe. Id take it.

Vanilla ice cream and pistachio ice cream are both my weakness. If I was a cop and I stopped someone and they offered me that as a bribe. Id take it.

Caramel, Vanilla and Chocolate....put those 3 together and I love it.

Okay who's turn is it to post?

• Love
Reactions: Wolverbells
Yes I can get you free candy lol
I work at a candy store making candy... in Walt Disney World

Man! I am liking playing the bitchy protective Mama Lion lol. Regina gonna protect her cub, no matter how old his is.

Post will be coming up tonight from me.

I think I manage to acknowledge or say something to anyone and if I missed you...sorry. Hey this RP has legs to it trust me we will talk again.

Reactions: Wolverbells
I'll post something after I get home from work!

Unfortunately I am going to have to inform you all, that I am dropping out of this role-play for I have lost interest. (I'm not the biggest fan of normal/realistic or non-fantasy/magical role-plays.) However I wish this Role-play the best of success and you all have a wonderful day! (Also feel free to use benny to your liking. Not like you need my permission, but yea XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.