Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

Nah, I just popped over onto google image search.

I can see the pic of Nevvy's 2nd character.

Also yes. It is Nina Dobrev from the TVD Series. I was having a hard time finding an image that would click with me right from the start, and this came closest to doing so. Which I am fine with.

I can see the pic of Nevvy's 2nd character.
Also yes. It is Nina Dobrev from the TVD Series. I was having a hard time finding an image that would click with me right from the start, and this came closest to doing so. Which I am fine with.
Wth? Is it just me? ._.

Lol shes pretty, tho I highly dislike her character as Elena.

It's just you.. XD
Anyhow, yeah, everyone does hate her character as Elena. Katerine was the best though.
Lol their both annoying but at least Katerine doesnt pretend to be good or anything. It also annoys me cuz they veered off the books so much its completely different.

Grrr....-.-

Appearance:
large.jpg

Name: Morgan 'Azrael' Bernheart
Height: 5'7" (Still Growing)
Weight:121
Scent: Smells like new metal (It smells good.)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: (To be Played out during Rp) Basiclly is very Hyperactive due to the flames that burn inside of her. She is a bit of a pyromaniac and loves to play with her fire capabilities. She is often found experimenting with creating new things.
Godly & Mortal parent: Father: Vulcan - Mother: Amber Bernheart
Faction: Roman
Powers:

Forge of the Gods: Able to create God like weapons for the group. From her singing she can imbue them with a certain type of harmony or rhythm that increases their effectiveness.

Heart of the Salamander: Immune to all forms of fire. Either it be Volcanic or being on fire. She is immune. With this she also has control over the fire around her and can create it by using the atoms in the air around her to combustion.

Creators Theory: When putting her mind to it she can create nearly anything that comes into her head. Either it be from the ideas of others or something she randomly cooks up. It may not always work but it will be beautiful.

Weaknesses:
No Common Sense
Ice
Close Combat
She is Very Clumsy and can often hurt herself with experiments.

Skills:
Genius: She is a intellectual Genius

Technical: She is excellent with anything that comes with working with her hands. She can build, Destroy and maintain nearly anything given the right materials.

Excellent Support: Though she lacks at up close abilities her Volcanic and Fire prowess allows her to support those from afar.

Keen Sight: Her eyes can see things others can not and takes pride in discerning great detail from everything she crosses.

Forging: She is a master Forge Woman and can create the weapon's of the Gods/Demi Gods with remarkable durability and strength.

Voice of Creation: She has a beautiful voice that can bolster the effects of her created weapons in combat as well as in the time of creation by singing in a unknown language.

Writing: As useless as it may seem, her hand writing is near perfect.

Weapons/Gear:
Engine of Creation: Used both in combat and in forging.
vulcan__s_hammer_by_zoppy-d4swtmn.jpg

1 Large book with a chain that wraps around her waist.

Theme Song(s):

Ambrosia

Last edited:
Appearance:
large.jpg
Name: Morgan 'Azrael' Bernheart
Height: 5'7" (Still Growing)
Weight:121
Scent: Smells like new metal (It smells good.)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: (To be Played out during Rp) Basiclly is very Hyperactive due to the flames that burn inside of her. She is a bit of a pyromaniac and loves to play with her fire capabilities. She is often found experimenting with creating new things.
Godly & Mortal parent: Father: Vulcan - Mother: Amber Bernheart
Faction: Roman
Forge of the Gods: Able to create God like weapons for the group. From her singing she can imbue them with a certain type of harmony or rhythm that increases their effectiveness.
Heart of the Salamander: Immune to all forms of fire. Either it be Volcanic or being on fire. She is immune. With this she also has control over the fire around her and can create it by using the atoms in the air around her to combustion.
Creators Theory: When putting her mind to it she can create nearly anything that comes into her head. Either it be from the ideas of others or something she randomly cooks up. It may not always work but it will be beautiful.
Weaknesses:
No Common Sense
Close Combat
She is Very Clumsy and can often hurt herself with experiments.
Genius: She is a intellectual Genius
Technical: She is excellent with anything that comes with working with her hands. She can build, Destroy and maintain nearly anything given the right materials.
Excellent Support: Though she lacks at up close abilities her Volcanic and Fire prowess allows her to support those from afar.
Keen Sight: Her eyes can see things others can not and takes pride in discerning great detail from everything she crosses.
Forging: She is a master Forge Woman and can create the weapon's of the Gods/Demi Gods with remarkable durability and strength.
Voice of Creation: She has a beautiful voice that can bolster the effects of her created weapons in combat as well as in the time of creation by singing in a unknown language.
Writing: As useless as it may seem, her hand writing is near perfect.
Weapons/Gear:
Engine of Creation: Used both in combat and in forging.
vulcan__s_hammer_by_zoppy-d4swtmn.jpg
1 Large book with a chain that wraps around her waist.
Theme Song(s):
Nice I like her, shes accepted! Finally an Ambrosia lol

She will be a handful. But I built her to be a kingpin in the Rp due to the skills she brings to the table. A very largely needed part but... a person who gets into trouble alot due to her hyperactive personality and pyro tendencies.

Also.. Putting Another Theme... Thought of somthing xD I found a few and finally Settled on adding Coldplays- The Scientist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Well, I don't think she's making god level weapons, though. Ie, Zeus's thunderbolt, Poseidon's trident, etc. We really did need more support crew, though.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
She will be a handful. But I built her to be a kingpin in the Rp due to the skills she brings to the table. A very largely needed part but... a person who gets into trouble alot due to her hyperactive personality and pyro tendencies.
Also.. Putting Another Theme... Thought of somthing xD I found a few and finally Settled on adding Coldplays- The Scientist.
Well, I don't think she's making god level weapons, though. Ie, Zeus's thunderbolt, Poseidon's trident, etc. We really did need more support crew, though.
Lol thats okay, we needed someone hyperactive just to balance the group out =)

No I think she meant more along the lines that her weapons are stronger than human ones, and maybe have some unique abilities like Riptide and Jason's Gladius?

Speaking of which....@Everyone: All your characters weapons are made up of Celestial bronze or equivalent to it right? (thats pretty much the only kind of metal that harms monsters/demigods for those that dont know)

Anything nails demigods. Celestial bronze gets monsters and gods but can't hurt mortals. Imperial gold for Romans.

Alexander can probably get away with skipping, though. But since I kind of forgot, I gave him some celestial bronze on the bottom of his lighter just in case. His hands and feet should work well enough just because he's a demigod but it gives him more ways to deal with things in less messy ways when he needs to.

Anything nails demigods. Celestial bronze gets monsters and gods but can't hurt mortals. Imperial gold for Romans.
Alexander can probably get away with skipping, though.
Skipping? True but if their stabbed with Celestial or Imperial it slowly drains their life force unless healed quickly.

I gave him a little but he wouldn't use it much. To him, he finds it kind of lame to deal with. He'd rather do it with his bare hands. Maybe eventually he'll have to get some gloves, greaves, or knuckles but he wouldn't voluntarily have them to begin with.

I gave him a little but he wouldn't use it much. To him, he finds it kind of lame to deal with. He'd rather do it with his bare hands. Maybe eventually he'll have to get some gloves, greaves, or knuckles but he wouldn't voluntarily have them to begin with.
Ah, okay thats fine. Theres also Stygian iron but only demigods from Hades/Pluto can use that.

@Nevvy: Since it seems to not be working for me, can you PM the appearance of Lilliana? Just so I can use it for reference.

Should I keep the Satyr/Faun slots or just ditch them?

This looks interesting, but do you know what the general direction the plot would go in? I know they're going to fight the titans, but where to even start?

We will be starting 1 day later after the gods have left, leaving the selected Demigods with the tools to defeat the Titans. The Demigods from each Camp are setting out today to meet with each other in a secure place where they'll team up before going after the Titans.

Last bit of the first blurb.

You can always ask Pierce Brosnan for being that Satyr again? xD