Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

May I reserve the last Greek Big 3 spot?

Nooooo! I've been ninja'd!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Well! Im not sure if a daughter of Vulcan would be a Big 3 or Minor sooo.

"Big three" is defined as Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades for Greek, Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto for Roman.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Ahh! Oh crap.. I apologize. Didn't look at it in that way. I should have looked at it in a more pantheon way.

No apology necessary. Big three is a more common term within the series, less an understood coined term in a general sense.

I know and thats what I mean. I forgot about the series view on it. I took it as the 3 main Demi Gods and not the Big 3 Gods that are the most 'Powerful' so to say.

@Nevvy - Ah, thank you for that information. So in order to be one of the big three, you'll have to choose between Zeus, Poseidon or Hades as a parent.

If that's the case, reserve me a spot for a minor demigod I guess. And if possible can I have the boundaries tool? @Soñar Gardián Once you see this. Get on Skype.

@Nevvy - Ah, thank you for that information. So in order to be one of the big three, you'll have to choose between Zeus, Poseidon or Hades as a parent.

If that's the case, reserve me a spot for a minor demigod I guess. And if possible can I have the boundaries tool? @Soñar Gardián Once you see this. Get on Skype.
Sure which side, Rome or Greek? Sorry about the big 3, I should of put in the 3 gods names instead. I cant get on skype atm, on my phone. Yup Soulshard is yours =)

Well! Im not sure if a daughter of Vulcan would be a Big 3 or Minor sooo.
Vulcan is a minor Roman god, did you want to reserve a spot for him?

Nooooo! I've been ninja'd!
If Akashi doesn't want one of the big 3 then Zeus will be free =) if so I can reserve it for ya

If Akashi doesn't want one of the big 3 then Zeus will be free =) if so I can reserve it for ya
Well, I dont want it now. You can give me a minor demigod spot from the greek side. Is there a list for who I can choose there as well or can I pick any other greek god that is just not one of the top three?

Well, I dont want it now. You can give me a minor demigod spot from the greek side. Is there a list for who I can choose there as well or can I pick any other greek god that is just not one of the top three?
Okay that works. Nope it can be any minor Greek god as long as its apart of mythology.

Yeah, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades only if you want the Greek big 3. For the Roman, just their counterparts. So if someone has Hades and you wanted it, it isn't a big deal. Just pick Pluto and you'll get pretty close.

Since I now have some Skype access, you should pass me yours, Sonar (or Akashi) so I can keep myself in the loop and such.

Since I now have some Skype access, you should pass me yours, Sonar (or Akashi) so I can keep myself in the loop and such.
Yeah, add me if you want.

Last edited:
Please, reserve a spot for the daughter of vulcan.

Thanks, Akashi. Crimson, it isn't like anyone is going to sit there and tell you what you can and can't reserve beyond cases that have already been covered aside a few odd cases (like no kids for Hera and Artemis)... or something weird that someone like me might ask. Something liiiiiike.... can there be a child of Terminus, seeing as he is a statue?

Also, Rome seems to not be getting much love.

I'll make a Zeuschild soon.

Thanks, Akashi. Crimson, it isn't like anyone is going to sit there and tell you what you can and can't reserve beyond cases that have already been covered aside a few odd cases (like no kids for Hera and Artemis)... or something weird that someone like me might ask. Something liiiiiike.... can there be a child of Terminus, seeing as he is a statue?

Also, Rome seems to not be getting much love.
Vulcan is from Rome. The greek and rome are even right now

We're even? Are there a bunch of pending ones or something?

Roman Big 3|Reserved
Soteria "Teri" Quakidose|Neptune|Female
Ember Riknard|Nemesis|Male
Jeremiah Liam Grayson|Hades|Male
Alexander (Alex) Leng|Kratos|Male -
Reserved|Vulcan -
Reserved|Minor Greek -
Reserved|Zeus -

Greek - Nemesis, Hades, Kratos, Minor Greek, Zeus
Roman - Neptune, Vulcan

Reserve Nyx for me.

-claps all happy and weird like-