Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

Youz need to post Aki-kun~ Lol

I saw on your status @WarriorHeart lol have fun!

@firejay1: You can go ahead and post again if you like, unless ur waiting for someone

I was kind of waiting for the Camp Half-Bloods to have a go.

You dont have to if you dont want to @firejay1

@Nevvy: Akashi wants to wait for 1-2 more posts for Half-Blood, so could you post for Alexander please? Warrior cant post till monday (earliest)

Sure. I'll get to it sometime this weekend.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
;_;

I think I have to drop this RP... I don't see myself having enough free time to commit to a regular posting schedule until after the New Year.

;_;

I think I have to drop this RP... I don't see myself having enough free time to commit to a regular posting schedule until after the New Year.
Aww =( that sucks, I really wanted to do another rp with ya, phooey. I understand though, I'm pretty busy myself. My new puppy has ADD combined with kangaroo tendencies (she jumps/hops everywhere) so I'm on 24/7 watch.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Hmm.. I think I'mma have to drop this RP too. I apologize though. It's just that.. The interest I had for this back when you started it has disappeared completely, and I've joined other RPs. I admit, I never made a post, though the other reason was because I mainly did not feel like I would enjoy it here. Again, I am sorry.

Dang =( well I guess this rp is dead....I might reboot it later, maybe with a clearer objective.