Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

We're even? Are there a bunch of pending ones or something?
Roman Big 3|Reserved
Soteria "Teri" Quakidose|Neptune|Female
Ember Riknard|Nemesis|Male
Jeremiah Liam Grayson|Hades|Male
Alexander (Alex) Leng|Kratos|Male -
Reserved|Vulcan -
Reserved|Minor Greek -
Reserved|Zeus -
Greek - Nemesis, Hades, Kratos, Minor Greek, Zeus
Roman - Neptune, Vulcan
You forgot Edge's Roman big 3. But your right, I think I got the slots mixed up, sorry really tired

Reserve Nyx for me.
Ohhh I was wondering if someone was gonna go for her.

-claps all happy and weird like-
Sooo glad this is filling up!
Lol dork

Ah, yeah. Missed the generic. So 5 Greeks, 3 Romans.

Ah, yeah. Missed the generic. So 5 Greeks, 3 Romans.
Yup, edited it. Only Greek available now is the Satyr. We need more Romans!

I'll probably have a CS up tomorrow and it'll be a female char. xD

I think I'll flip a few things upside down and reserve Fortuna really quick.

I'll probably have a CS up tomorrow and it'll be a female char. xD
Lol a change of pace?

I think I'll flip a few things upside down and reserve Fortuna really quick.
Hmmm that should be interesting with Ember's abilities lol, ok~

Well, Alex already has a tool unless you want me to switch.

Well, Alex already has a tool unless you want me to switch.
What do you mean? Why would I want you to switch?

Ember is one of the tools and I can't have two so for the character to do anything with it, I'd have to swap.

Appearance: (Real life or digital art please)
teenage_girls_hairstyles_Teen-Hairstyles.jpg

Name: Liliana (Lili) King
Height: 5-1
Weight: 98 pounds
Scent: Money :P of various sorts
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Lili is an odd case among the campers of either side. Where most of them sport more tangible powers like controlling elements to speed, strength, and so on, Lili has none of that and not even some divine gizmo from her godly parent to make up for it. On top of that, her raw abilities are subpar overall compared to the other campers, making her feel fairly subpar to go with it. Her luck is sporadic too, sometimes making up for it, sometimes not. Worse, it is something that she cannot really control. There is no "on and off switch" persay, leaving her feeling terribly normal compared to the rest of the bunch. She had failed many a mission but has come back alive each time without too much of a hitch. On the other hand, she is unsure of how much help she has been when things do go right. It is hard to really call luck a skill. She views this power as a bit deplorable for a lack of a better word.
Godly & Mortal parent: Fortuna, goddess of luck and fate and Carlos King
Faction: Roman
Powers: Extremely lucky... not 100% reliable. A bit sporadic at times.
Weaknesses: Very laxluster in physical... everything for being in either camp. Hopefully I don't need to spell this out.
Skills: Background support jobs. Lili lacks most of the heavy combat skills, being considered barely passable in any of them so instead she tends to work with what she can do. That means cooking, cleaning, survival planning, and so forth. Nothing very heroic persay.
Weapons/Gear: Yawn. Deciding.
Theme Song(s): (Optional)

Last edited:
q8xXRTQ.jpg
hC0xqTh.jpg

Name:
Nassiah Ashworth

Height: 5''7

Weight: 159 LBS

Scent:
Caramel - Evening Primrose - Moonlight

Personality:
Charming | Kind | Optimist | Wild | Social

Mortal & Godly Parent:
Alexander Ashworth & Nyx (Goddess)

Faction:
Greek

Powers:
Shadow/Darkness Manifestation/Manipulation
Easily Able To Understand and Decipher Dark Magic/Objects on Contact.
Shadow Teleportation.

Weaknesses:
Light/Lightning
Easily Emotional/Distracted
Physical Prowess/Brute Strength

Skills:
Archery
Flexibility
Close Combat
Extreme Agility/Speed

Weapons/Gear:
A Bow
Dagger
Soulshard​

Last edited:
Ember is one of the tools and I can't have two so for the character to do anything with it, I'd have to swap.

Appearance: (Real life or digital art please)
teenage-girl-haircuts-in-2009_4.jpg

Name: Liliana (Lili) King
Height: 5-1
Weight: 98 pounds
Scent: Money :P of various sorts
Personality: Lili is an odd case among the campers of either side. Where most of them sport more tangible powers like controlling elements to speed, strength, and so on, Lili has none of that and not even some divine gizmo from her godly parent to make up for it. On top of that, her raw abilities are subpar overall compared to the other campers, making her feel fairly subpar to go with it. Her luck is sporadic too, sometimes making up for it, sometimes not. Worse, it is something that she cannot really control. There is no "on and off switch" persay, leaving her feeling terribly normal compared to the rest of the bunch. She had failed many a mission but has come back alive each time without too much of a hitch. On the other hand, she is unsure of how much help she has been when things do go right. It is hard to really call luck a skill. She views this power as a bit deplorable for a lack of a better word.
Godly & Mortal parent: Fortuna, goddess of luck and fate and Carlos King
Faction: Roman
Powers: Extremely lucky... not 100% reliable. A bit sporadic at times.
Weaknesses: Very laxluster in physical... everything for being in either camp. Hopefully I don't need to spell this out.
Skills: Background support jobs. Lili lacks most of the heavy combat skills, being considered barely passable in any of them so instead she tends to work with what she can do. That means cooking, cleaning, survival planning, and so forth. Nothing very heroic persay.
Weapons/Gear: Yawn. Deciding.
Theme Song(s): (Optional)
Oh no I meant my 2nd character. I changed his name from Grey to Ember, lol. Btw idk if its my phone but your character pic isnt showing.

As for the rest it looks good =) you still deciding on a wep?

q8xXRTQ.jpg
hC0xqTh.jpg

Name:
Nassiah Ashworth

Height: 5''7

Weight: 159 LBS

Scent:
Caramel - Evening Primrose - Moonlight

Personality:
Charming | Kind | Optimist | Wild | Social

Mortal & Godly Parent:
Alexander Ashworth & Nyx (Goddess)

Faction:
Greek

Powers:
Shadow/Darkness Manifestation/Manipulation
Easily Able To Understand and Decipher Dark Magic/Objects on Contact.
Shadow Teleportation.

Weaknesses:
Light/Lightning
Easily Emotional/Distracted
Physical Prowess/Brute Strength

Skills:
Archery
Flexibility
Close Combat
Extreme Agility/Speed

Weapons/Gear:
A Bow
Dagger
Soulshard​
Ah the Vampire Diaries actress lol. Looks good shes accepted!
For some reason when I think of Nyx I always think shes a Titan >_< she just seems too old to be a goddess lol.

~Minor Gods/The Tools~, #ed0767
Khione Goddess of Snow - Soteria
Tool - Spáthi̱ Págo (Ice Saber)
If stabbed with this sword whatever body part you stab will turn to ice, cannot be used on mortals.

Cybele Goddess of caverns, mountains, nature and wild animals.
Tool - Thi̱río Thi̱riodamastí̱s (Beast Tamer)
Once this whistle is blown the Chimera from Myth is instantly summoned to your side and at your command. Lasts 5 minutes before the Chimera vanishes, has 4 uses.

Morpheus God of Sleep and Dreams - Alexander
Tool - A pouch of óneiro skóni̱ (Dream Dust)
Just a tablespoon of this dust has the power to put any being to sleep, depending on how powerful the being is they'll stay asleep for 2-6 (10 for mortals) minutes. Theres only enough dust for about 8 uses so use it well.

Janus God of Doors, Beginnings, and Endings - Jeremiah
Tool - Aio̱nióti̱ta Kleidí (Eternity Key)
This key fits into any door imaginable despite its looks. This key will create a portal through the door its used on to anywhere the user pictures in his/her mind (person has to of already been to the place before for it to work)

Notus God of the South Wind - Reserved
Tool - Tóxo To̱n Anémo̱n (Bow of the Winds)
Once the bowstring is pulled back a arrow of wind, nearly invisible to the naked eye, manifests already knocked and ready to fire. Once the string is loosened the arrow disappears. The arrow moves with lightning speed once fired.

Terminus God of Boundaries - Reserved
Tool - Soulshard (A stone shard from Terminus himself)
If stuck into the ground this shard of stone will put up a translucent barrier of sorts over a 50 ft radius. It wont prevent beings from entering but it will prevent them from bringing weapons. It will also serve as a warning for the Demigod that intruders have entered. Lasts for 2 hours, 5 hour cooldown
Changed one of the Tool's (the last one available)

Dear lord, I haven't been getting alerts for this.

Appearance:
Alex%20turner%20short%20hair.jpg
original.jpg

Name:
Augustus Arellius

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
193 lbs.

Scent:
Leather & Pine Trees

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
WIP

Godly & Mortal parent:
Jupiter & Lucile Aurellius

Faction:
Roman

Powers:
Lightning - Augustus has the ability to shoot lightning from his Fingertips (He is a Sith Lord!).
Aura of Fear - He does not use or activate this skill, it is just a passive Aura he inherited from his Father. The aura normally makes people fear him that are weaker minded.
Aura of 'Love' - Not romantic love, but not only does he give off the other Aura, he gives off another Aura that makes people want to follow him and listen to everything he says. No matter how stupid the idea is, they will still follow him. Almost like a Love/Respect/Loyalty kind of Aura.

Weaknesses:
He cannot control his Aura's.
His Lightning ability takes up a lot of energy, so it is only used in dire situations.
(If this is a Weakness) Is held up to higher standards than others because of his Father. He cannot just be 'normal' like the rest of the demigods and just mentioning his Father and all of that jazz can normally piss him off.
Leading people. He cannot Lead worth a damn but people look up to him.

Skills:
Swordplay
Archery
Intelligent
Hand-To-Hand

Weapons/Gear:
Gladius
Tool - Bow of the Winds
Backpack of Things

Theme Song(s):
Enough with the Theme Songs Sonar!​

If it'll make him feel better, Alexander will not look up to him in the slightest and may flip him off excessively.

Yeah, still deciding on a few small details. I see the pic just fine.

Appearance:
Alex%20turner%20short%20hair.jpg
original.jpg

Name:
Augustus Arellius

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
193 lbs.

Scent:
Leather & Pine Trees

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
WIP

Godly & Mortal parent:
Jupiter & Lucile Aurellius

Faction:
Roman

Powers:
Lightning - Augustus has the ability to shoot lightning from his Fingertips (He is a Sith Lord!).
Aura of Fear - He does not use or activate this skill, it is just a passive Aura he inherited from his Father. The aura normally makes people fear him that are weaker minded.
Aura of 'Love' - Not romantic love, but not only does he give off the other Aura, he gives off another Aura that makes people want to follow him and listen to everything he says. No matter how stupid the idea is, they will still follow him. Almost like a Love/Respect/Loyalty kind of Aura.

Weaknesses:
He cannot control his Aura's.
His Lightning ability takes up a lot of energy, so it is only used in dire situations.
(If this is a Weakness) Is held up to higher standards than others because of his Father. He cannot just be 'normal' like the rest of the demigods and just mentioning his Father and all of that jazz can normally piss him off.
Leading people. He cannot Lead worth a damn but people look up to him.

Skills:
Swordplay
Archery
Intelligent
Hand-To-Hand

Weapons/Gear:
Gladius
Tool - Bow of the Winds
Backpack of Things

Theme Song(s):
Enough with the Theme Songs Sonar!​
Lol I can put theme songs in there if I want! =P He looks good tho I juat realized something....

Has everyone read the rules? Cuz your CS's are missing something 0.0

I thought I put Ambrosia in there o.o

I thought I put Ambrosia in there o.o
I dont see it lol but I now know you have read the rules =)

If it'll make him feel better, Alexander will not look up to him in the slightest and may flip him off excessively.
Yeah, still deciding on a few small details. I see the pic just fine.
I'm on my comp now and still cant see the pic, it might be because you copied it from a PM or something where it only shows you it.

XD