Fairytale High

┬──┬ ◡ ノ(° -°ノ) -- Now, now, guys. Put the tables back, they're expensive.

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\

-looks around-... -pokes a lamp and slowly pushes it off the table- Riot...

*chuckles and looks around* guys~ I am sure they will start as soon as they can~ ^^

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. RAAAAH. RIOOOOT. ヽ(°◇° )ノ

*chuckles again and sits down with a cup of tea*

Forget the tea!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(ノ°□°)ノ ( \o°o)\

*Throws table at RareSecret* NEVER SAY TO FORGET TEA!

*Catches, breaks in two then throws two tables at you* Dr Pepper is not even SLIGHTLY as good as tea!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Dodges tables by doing a cartwheel*
Unless it's boba or sweet tea, Dr.Pepper is always better! IT QUENCHES YOUR THIRST!

*Throws several tables by doing cartwheels* I don't know what the first two things are! I ONLY KNOW ABOUT THE SATISFYING, THIRST QUENCHING TEA OF ENGLAND!

Reactions: Pandymeez
Its like I walked into a scene or paragraph of Alice in Wonderland...

*Turns tables into evil plot bunnies using magic*
I am right and you are wrong! What are you going to do now?

*Takes off his hat and sucks all the bunnies into it* I am not wrong and you are! I'm going to drink tea AND ENJOY IT IMMENSELY!

I have to say that Alice in wonderland/Through the Looking Glass are some of my favorite literature and even movies. I take it to an extent to even apply it to my own life when possible. I based my character around Elsa due to her shy character but love for most things. There is alot there waiting to happen. I wonder if I could let her use Elsa's magic. Hm...

My character is Belle......... oh well.

*Falls to knees*
My bunnies. They might've been evil but they were fluffy. They were really fluffy. Super fluffy.
*Cries*
Give me back my bunnies! While you are at it bring me Dr.Pepper.

I have to say that Alice in wonderland/Through the Looking Glass are some of my favorite literature and even movies. I take it to an extent to even apply it to my own life when possible.
Well I'm going to be doing my dissertation on them next year so I too enjoy them immensely.