Fairytale High

My character is Belle......... oh well.
*Falls to knees*
My bunnies. They might've been evil but they were fluffy. They were really fluffy. Super fluffy.
Give me back my bunnies! While you are at it bring me Dr.Pepper.
*Reaches into his hat and pulls out a bunny*

They are fluffy aren't they?

*Shoves it back into his hat.*

Admit that tea is better or I burn this hat.

For some reason I also like frozen. Not because of the singing but because of the character development. I love Elsa's personality and it fit my character in here well.

I just wanted to RP a male Little Red Riding Hood... :I

For some reason I also like frozen. Not because of the singing but because of the character development. I love Elsa's personality and it fit my character in here well.
Frozen is nice, I like it for the same reason I like MLP, interesting characters and great songs.
I just wanted to RP a male Little Red Riding Hood... :I
Gender-swap Alice is better! :P

Never! You can burn them they are evil anyway. Just remember that they are essential for our role-play since they are evil plot bunnies.
*Smiles monastically*
Admit Dr.Pepper is better then I'll make them disappear with magic.

I chose Belle because she seemed cool. It was that or Tiana.

Never! You can burn them they are evil anyway. Just remember that they are essential for our role-play since they are evil plot bunnies.
*Smiles monastically*
Admit Dr.Pepper is better then I'll make them disappear with magic.
I chose Belle because she seemed cool. It was that or Tiana.
*Grits his teeth*

I love burning plots, but I just love hats...I can't burn this one, I guess I can just leave them in the bunny hat storage dimension for now.

*Puts hat back on*

I'll never admit to something that isn't true, tea is also healthier for you.

I'm playing a gender-swapped Alice in a different RP. xD
Well haven't you just ticked all the boxes.

*chuckles and sips tea* well you all are welcome to join me if you want~

*Sits down next to you and takes out his constantly prepared cup of tea* I shall~

*Takes tea and drinks it, only to fall down on knees in defeat*
This is good. What type of tea is it?

*Hangs head in defeat*
Maybe you are right. Maybe tea is better.
*Flips table sadly*
I'm disappointed.

You are drinking something different to me... *looks at the tea pot* I swear I put Dilmah in here... *raises eyebrow*

*Shakes head*
I don't want to believe it. I always thought Dr. Pepper was better. Was my life a lie all along?

*nods head* ah~ Makes sense *sighs with relief and sits back in chair happily drinking her tea*

Role-play?
Oh yeah.
RIOT!
RIOT!
(┛o_o)┛ ┻━┻

(ノo益o)ノ ( \o°o)\

(ノTДT)ノ ┻━┻

*sips her tea and looks over at Rare* Maybe not a riot but friendly reminders might be better off~

O.O Okay so my power got turned off yesterday! Sooo I'm back now, and ready to start today. I am so sorry, I fail at life guys