Fairytale High

@Kaz That's Really cute! That's something I would definitely click on if it showed up in the corner of my screen. I would have made the lettering some bright shade of orange or pink but i think the blue works much better then those colours would have!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'd love to join this! I'm trying to decide between Mad Hatter, Cheshire, Peter Pan, and Maleficent.

Reactions: Kitsune

Cheshire

8191947ee80490ee5b4535cd7e81940b.jpg

Name:
"Nice to meet ya!"
Chelsea Glasgow

Personality
"If ya get to know me you'll find out..!"
Chelsea is very energetic and majorly enjoys pranking. One of her favorite games no matter how old she may be is Hide-N-Seek because she's an expert at hiding. She is always wearing a large grin on her face and can often times be confusing or too blunt. People often wonder if she's truely as happy as she makes it seem but she simply shrugs it off by changing the subject. Overall, she's extremely friendly unless caught on a bad day, when she'll just hide to be alone.

History:
"I live in the present. My past doesn't matter!"
Chelsea was born from a single teen mother who gave her up the moment she was born. Growing up, Chelsea went from foster home to foster home, winding up in trouble many many times for her mischievous behavior. She would always pull pranks on her foster parents or hide from them when they went out which resulted in beatings as punishment. Though it never bothered Chelsea. In fact, that's how she thought all children lived.

In her early years Chelsea grew up without know what a permanent home was until she was 12 years old. By that time an elderly couple had been taking care of her. They knew she was a handful but it never bothered them. They put up with all her pranks. At first, Chelsea hated it. They never reacted the way she was use to when she pulled pranks, and it caused her to throw fits. It wasn't until one day she took a prank too far and it resulted in the elderly man going to the hospital.

Chelsea had hid from that family for days, and when they finally found her she had been so freaked out she kept crying and begging them to forgive her. But the elderly couple simply smiled and said they always forgave her. Not long after that they happily adopted Chelsea and the two and took wonderful care of her. The elderly man always called her his little kitten, since she often reminded him of his childhood pet cat.

When she was older, the couple had saved enough money for her to attend this school. They weren't rich so she begged them not to, but they dismissed it and she ended up going so she could make them happy. Now, despite the fact her panks won't stop and she continues to hide during school days to take naps, she still does her best at school so she can make her adoptive parents proud of her.

Spirit (what character you are):
"Just like my favorite animal!"
Cheshire Cat.

Family:
"I absolutely love mama and papa!"
Biological mother: ???
Biological father: ???
Adoptive mother: Terresa Glasgow (69)
Adoptive father: Roger Glasgow (71)

Grade:
"Two more years and I'm outta here!"
Sophmore.

Best Subject:
"If only lunch was a subject.. or sleeping!"
Gym, surprisingly. As well as art, music, English and photography.

Worse Subject:
"All the classes I sleep in."
Math. She can never stay awake in that class.

Electives:
"I get to CHOOSE classes too?!"
Drawing III, Orchestra II, Photography II.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
imagesONNYUM1L.jpg

Name

Belle Levet

Personality

Belle is a friendly but not really outgoing person. She was never the type to be the first one to interact with someone. Someone always came to her. Belle is also warm and kind by nature so people don't really shy away from her. She is also a huge bookworm. She likes to read on her free time. Belle is a big procrastinator and is very forgetful when it comes to information she finds unnecessary which is why she does so bad in science. Who needs to know about how the universe was created?

History

Belle lived in a small village with just her father. Her father was an aspiring author but could never make it big. He just collected the royalties from his mediocre books which was just enough to get by. Her mother left her father because of the lack of money and the uncomfortable life style when she was 5.
Due to the lack of money, Belle would always get books for entertainment. It was all she had to do so naturally she grew to love them. When she was 12, she wanted to work for a better lifestyle so she started working at the local bookstore. The owner of the bookstore gave her $20 every week and a free book for compensation for her help. What she did with this money was buy more food and books.

Spirit

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Family
Belle is an only-child and lived only with her father.
Grade

Junior/11th Grade

Best Subject

English

Worst Subject

Science

Electives
Creative Writing III
Home Economics
Book Club​

Appearance
Anime-girl-with-white-hair-and-red-eyes-3.jpg

Stands 5'9" Eyes are Blue.

Name: Delynnaria Delenix

Age 16

Personality: Delynnaria is an overall caring person but has issues with talking to other people. She is shy but very energetic once she comes out of her shell. She is loving and wishes to help the people she comes into contact with. Has a unnatural need to seek out the answers for things. She loves to find out how things work and can be normally found taking things apart or asking several questions either relevant or irrelevant. Loves to keep moving and is always doing something due to her hyper activity.

History: Delynnaria grew up within a high household and lived with many a privileged. Her parents were both scientists and she took to following them academically. She grew up enjoying music and following in her parents foot steps. Within middle school she grew to prominent status within her academics. She took to sports as well and her parents supported her in those aspects. Her parents one day left on a trip to Germany to visit family and she was left in the care of her God mother. During this time overseas her parents mysteriously disappeared. Delynnaria broke completely at this event and dropped into a Depression. She stayed in the custody of her God Mother until her Sophomore year of High school when an opportunity arose for her to come to a very well known school.

Spirit: Elsa (Frozen)

Family:
Both mother and father are prominent Bio-Physicists but perished mysteriously.
Grade: Sophomore

Best Subject : Science and Mathematics

Worse Subject : English

Electives:
Music III
Gymnastics
Archery IV

Last edited:
Appearance (Picture/Pictures)
Mugishirakofull973982.jpeg

Name: Esme Kalypso

Personality:
Esme is fearless girl not knowing any boundaries and she is not afraid to stand up for what she wants. She also has a mean round kick and can look after herself rather well. Her heart made of gold Esme is a girl that makes sure that no one is judged by their outward appearance and wishes that everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Even though she is slightly religious and has a somewhat belief of God and his existence she is not a fanatic and does not push her beliefs on others.

History:
WIP

Spirit: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Family:
She has no family

Grade: Sophmore

Best Subject: Sport

Worse Subject: Maths

Electives:
Dance
Music

(I will finish her up later ^^)

EDIT:: (Is it possible to make her history unknown?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Justaddnutts Reserved, and Jim is a wonderful selection
@justice hunt Hopefully you come up with something sooner
@Kaz thank you for the wonderful banner!
@MiraiNikki021209 Chelsea is super cute~ Cheshire was such a cute idea! Accepted~
yeah sorry still deciding

Appearance (Picture/Pictures):
anime-black-and-white-cute-manga-school-uniform-favim-com-323241.jpg

Name: Lang Shan

Personality: Introvertive, naïve, tends to get into situations beyond him, or gets into trouble he never would have gotten into with a little bit of thinking, enjoys peace and quiet. Prefers to be alone and write down his thoughts in a red notebook. Counter intuitively, perhaps, he likes hard work, and tries to show impartiality and lack of emotion when dealing with problems he doesn't know anything about. Tries to be the 'fair' judge, but his emotions occasionally sway his opinion.

History: Born into an upper class household in China, Lang was able to afford books, notebooks, and all of the supplies he would ever need for school. Not only that, but he found great inspiration in Mohism, being a devout follower of Mozi, even though the philosophy had died long ago. He had a pet dog, but was shocked when it had contracted rabies, and had attempted to bite him. Scarred, he could only watch trembling as his father shot his childhood friend and buried him. After that, he had a much harder time trusting people, though he'd begun to open up a bit more, yet even that progress was halted when his parents decided to ship him off to Mystic Academy.

Spirit (what character you are): Mr. Dongguo in The Wolf of Zhongshan

Family: His mother had died when he was young, but his father instilled in him a strong sense of duty and needing to be useful, never allowing him to slack off. No siblings or cousins that he knows of.

Best Subject: Philosophy

Worse Subject: History

Electives: Philosophy
Engineering

Reactions: Kaz
Appearance (Picture/Pictures
Name: Esme Kalypso
Personality:
Esme is fearless girl not knowing any boundaries and she is not afraid to stand up for what she wants. She also has a mean round kick and can look after herself rather well. Her heart made of gold Esme is a girl that makes sure that no one is judged by their outward appearance and wishes that everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Even though she is slightly religious and has a somewhat belief of God and his existence she is not a fanatic and does not push her beliefs on others.
Spirit: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
She has no family
Grade: Sophmore
Best Subject: Sport
Worse Subject: Maths
Electives:
(I will finish her up later ^^)
EDIT:: (Is it possible to make her history unknown?)
@Alison is she alright? I was wondering if it was possible for her history to be unknown...

Name: Marshall Hatter
Personality: Mad as a hatter. Approachable by the right kind of person yet unavoidable by the wrong kind of person, hostile yet peaceful and relaxed while agitated. Never gives up nor lets down a cup of tea. Stupendously reliable and rarely late yet never early and often distracted while undoubtedly focused. Always both up and down for a dance and side to side whilst dancing but never diagonally. On like a light switch yet off like an egg whilst as fresh as crisp lettuce under the sun.
History: His father was a Hatter, his grandfather was a Hatter and his great grandfather was a Hatter. None of them made hats but Marshall could, it was his hobby as well as his talent. He'd always been proud of his name and heritage and often made hats the old fashioned way for a change. Unfortunately, like the hatters of old, he became ever so slightly mad due to long exposure to mercury which was used to manufacture felt. He transferred from England on a whim, though he brought his odd obsession with tea with him. After all, his fathers owned a tea shop and he always enjoyed helping out.
Spirit: The mad hatter.
Family:
Father: Alfred Hatter.
Step father: William Hatter.
Mother: Juliet Smith.
Best Subject: Design Technology.
Worse Subject: Maths.
Electives:
Design/Fashion.
Literature.
Dance.
Appearance:
The_Mad_Hatter_by_fayrenpickpocket.jpg

It's sort of funny how Belle is the only Junior.

I don't even understand the American education system so I just copied everyone else and hoped for the best.
Ahah, it basically goes Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior. 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade.

Ahah, it basically goes Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior. 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade.
*Shrugs* I'm second year at university so this should go fiiiine x-x

I was thinking Friday? Maybe see if we get more people to join between today and then but that's the day I'm least busy this week, so that's when I will start it. Hopefully you guys don't mind that!

Reactions: EternalMusic