Fairytale High

fashion-spotlight-annasophia-robb--large-msg-136036823113.jpg

Name:
Gwendolyn Marie Locke

Personality:
Looking at the small blonde, you would see many different traits. Innocent, Naive, Sweet, Caring. But she hides behind a mask most of the time. Don't ever let the smile on her face, or the caring tone in her voice fool you. She's manipulative, snobbish, rude, deceitful, and rude. One day she will be congratulating you on your epic performance in the play and the next day you can find her making out with your boyfriend backstage. Watch out for this one, she could be your best friend while at the same time sporting the label of your worst enemy.

History
Gwen grew up in a home fit for a princes, she was considered one of the most darling little children in the entire town. Everyone saw her as an angel, until she started pushing their kids around, stealing their snack packs and spouting rumors about them by the time she was in kindergarten. Either you hated her or you loved her, but she wouldn't let you hate her so it was most likely the first option. Her life was pretty smooth and she seemed to have everything and anything that she could ask for. That is until one fateful morning where her mother was found cold and lifeless laying on the kitchen floor, her father standing over her with the most outraged expression. Her perfect family, had not been so perfect after all. Tears were shed, screams were heard, cops were called and her father was rushed away with the sounds of the sirens and the red and blue lights to guide him.

Sent away to an orphanage, she was fostered by a rueful family who was only looking for some extra cash. The Berr family, consisted of a lazy couple and their bratty six year old spawn. Gwen hated it there, throwing temper tantrums, smacking the small boy whenever she got the chance, stealing food from the cupboards and sneaking out into late hours of the night. By this point the Berr's couldn't take her anymore and sent her back to the orphanage. Adopted by a strict old lady and sent to boarding school to improve her behavior was not her ideal choice in life. But it happened. And it sucked!

Spirit (what character you are)

Goldilocks from Goldilocks in the Three Bears

Family

Biologically she has a deceased mother named Annabelle Locke and a father who has been imprisoned since she was eight years old named Thomas Locke. She has been passed to a foster family Dee Berr, Charlie Berr and Jeremiah Berr. Though that didn't last long as she was put back up for adoption getting Nolene Pressel to adopt her finally.

Grade

Sophomore

Best Subject
Literature
Worse Subject
Gym
Electives
Drama
Art
Physchology

1303641-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:
Rampion Woods.

16 years old.

Personality:
Rampion is a bright, bubbly girl. You can always find her laughing at something or just beaming brightly at others. She's a bundle of sunshine and joy. While she can be energetic and talkative, she can also be shy and quiet. She has her moments when she likes to take time to herself for a while. In these moments, she is quiet and tranquil, a complete opposite from when she's with other people. These are the moments where she lets her mind wander and she thinks about life and the world. After that, she's back to her bouncing, friendly self.

Rampion is a very caring person. It's a habit that she has buried deep inside of her. She will always be the first to run to an injured person and make sure they're okay. She doesn't have to know the person personally to care for them. She'll care for anyone and everyone. Her heart is one that seems to be made of gold and it shows in many of the things that she does.

Rampion is also a curious girl, always asking questions and coming up with outrageous theories. She likes to learn and fill her mind up with lots of knowledge. She likes to look at things and be able to come up with a bunch of facts about it in her mind or out loud. It's not like she wants to be a know-it-all, it's just that she likes the feeling of knowing. But she also likes to sit and make up her own theories and conclusions about things, even if they aren't accurate.

Another thing that plays a big part in Rampion's character is how artistic she is. Sure, Rampion might not be able to draw, but she can create masterpieces in other ways. With her giant imagination, she likes to write stories like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes, she doesn't even write them, she just thinks about it in her mind, daydream about it. She also has a knack for music and can play beautiful pieces on the piano. She also likes to make up her own pieces now and then.

History:
Rampion has been living with Dame Gothel, or her mother, for as long as she could remember. She's been told that she was placed on her adoptive mother's porch. She was in a wooden basket and had a pink blanket covering her, only a few months old. Dame Gothel never told her what happened to her parents or why they had placed her on her doorstep. All she knew about them is that they were her neighbors and were very nice people. Rampion wonders about them often.

Spirit:
Rapunzel.

Family:
Is living with Dame Gothel, her adoptive mother.
Doesn't have any siblings.
Doesn't know what happened to her parents.

Grade:
Sophomore.

Best Subject:
English.

Worse Subject:
Algebra.

Electives:
Creative Writing II.
Band.
Gardening Club.

[FINALLY FINISHED, DEAR GOD.]
Uwaaaa, my CS got buried under the other posts and CSs! ;~;

I had my CS almost done, and waiting in a tab i kept open. but when the site was updated it got eaten. i'll whip up a quick replacement. ugh all that hard work gone...

Um, are you still accepting role players? ^ . ^;

• Love
Reactions: Temm
is the thread started

Appearance (Picture/Pictures)
__alois_in_wonderland___by_melloskitten-d487o4g.png

Name: Alister Liddell
Personality: Alister is mostly shy and quiet since he was taught to be reserved and out of the way. He has a curious and adventurous side and enjoys having fun. He can get easily frustrated, but often tries to keep it bottled in.

History: Alister comes from a rich family where he didn't fit in. He learned early on that he enjoyed cross dressing and fancied males rather than females. This was frowned upon since his family found their reputiation more important, thus sending him to the Mystic Academy.

Spirit: Alice Liddell (from Alice in Wonderland)

Family: Chooses not to mention his family.

Grade: Sophomore
Best Subject: English
Worse Subject: Math
Electives: Literature and art

Last edited by a moderator:
W.i.P
(Since it all got wiped this is a place holder till i'm done)

1402c05ef6f6173bd6d081bea8676b38.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

(the kind of thing he would wear)

Name
James Hawksley

Personality

History
His family used to be well off and rather happy. He had a love of learning, history, and stories. His father was his world and his family wasn't quite the best but it was his. His family had a roof over their heads, both parents happy and together, food always on the table. Everything in his life was pretty good up until his father started growing apart from him. His parents started fighting, and his father started to ignore him.

And then one morning he was just...leaving.

James woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut and his mothers crying when he was only six years old. He hurried to the living room and found his mother crumpled to the floor holding a hand full of crumple papers to her forehead; she hiding her sobs behind them. James looks to the window and saw his father heading for his motorcycle on the side of the ride, a bag over his shoulder and a cigarette between his lips. By the time James had gotten outside and to the curb his father was already pulling away. He had chased the bike until it turned the corner and his father disappeared out of his life forever.

Spirit
Jim Hawksley (Treasure Planet)

Family
Jamilla Hawksley nee Cromwell is his mother.
He doesn't know his fathers name, he left and never came back before he was old enough to realize his parents had names other then "mom" and "dad".

Grade
Sophomore
(and in danger of being one again)

Best Subject
History

Worse Subject
English

Electives
Workshop

images

(He's Beauty, He's Grace, He's Miss United States.)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Everyone Welp this would have started today buuut instead it will start tomorrow. When I actually have time to get on. Unexpected change in schedule today, but tomorrow I'm free! Hopefully I have not upset any of you. To everyone that has applied your all accepted @Justaddnutts I am accepting yours even though your not finished.

@Everyone Welp this would have started today buuut instead it will start tomorrow. When I actually have time to get on. Unexpected change in schedule today, but tomorrow I'm free! Hopefully I have not upset any of you. To everyone that has applied your all accepted @Justaddnutts I am accepting yours even though your not finished.
Start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start start! ;-;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
xD You should probably stop teasing us before we start a fullscale riot, Allison.

RIOT!
(┛o_o)┛ ┻━┻

(ノo益o)ノ ( \o°o)\

(ノTДT)ノ ┻━┻