Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll go ahead and make a second character who involuntarily takes off his clothes and never realizes it. lol. He'll lose articles of clothing at a time in battle. lol
Oh jesus, haha. I can already see just how Eliarte will react to this - I'm going to have so much fun x'D

@Clyde Lol, go ahead!

I'm limiting the characters per player to 2 for now, this will limit will increase in future :P

@Ali Just wondering how Phyllis might react to that :P

Oh jesus, haha. I can already see just how Eliarte will react to this - I'm going to have so much fun x'D

Yes yes yes. So much yes to this idea

• Love
Reactions: Ali
@Clyde Lol, go ahead!

I'm limiting the characters per player to 2 for now, this will limit will increase in future :P

Fantastic. I can only run two characters anyway. Soo

I just realized that i have a day off tomorrow, and since most of the people are online right now, why not set the IC thread up already, could possibly get a good kickstart to the RP :P

I just realized that i have a day off tomorrow, and since most of the people are online right now, why not set the IC thread up already, could possibly get a good kickstart to the RP :P
Yeah, most definitely :)

@Ali I'll start working on it immediately after i get some more water!

• Love

Sure I'd be down. Once I get my undressing guy done. LOl

Also am i only one who finds it strange that Kamiki doesn't have exceed with her? :P
Not all dragon slayers would have exceed, Gajeel didn't have one until he tried to force Pantherlily to follow him, and there was a chapter showing natsu hatching happy (thinking it was a dragon egg) so it's easily plausible for her to not have one

@CursedDawn Yes i am aware of all of that, but when you get to used to the fact that every dragon slayer you see has has exceed with them, it feels strange to see one without exceed, but you know, exception enforces the rule :P

I decided I want to do this hilarious juxtaposition where he looks super serious and people question on a daily basis whether or not he's an idiot. Lol

@Clyde That's pretty much spiritual successor of Gray then :P

@Rauzi; Well he totally is going to be the spiritual successor, but with my own little twist here and there. More like an adaptation. I kind of want him to be more like this narcissistic pop idol. I almost am willing to choose a picture for his appearance that he's literally stripping clothes or shirts off.

Except the clothing thing isn't something he does on his own. He starts to talk about himself or his successes or even magic. And as he's doing so, he's also taking off his clothes

I plan to have Ona be like an aggressive Juvia. Instead of staring from afar, she will club them on the back of the head, and drag them off. So... she's gonna be that character

@Rauzi; I have decided. My Full plan is that he's a Pop Idol on his spare time. And he um wears disguises that end up coming off because he involuntarily undresses himself.

• Love
Hahaha @Rauzi - I posted exactly when you did, that was pretty funny. I edited my post shortly after seeing as yours came first, so, if it doesn't make sense, Eliarte is standing to the side of the table Phyllis is sprawled out on. :P

@Ali Aye, my mind was pretty much converting Eliarte's actions in the way that she was positioned next to the table anyways in the end, so no harm or confusion done :P

Status
Not open for further replies.