Faeries and Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can definitely still do Truth/Order. Just keep in mind with the whole twin ordeal, even though Truth/Order would have a smidgen of darkness, they are ultimately wars opposite, therefore, good.
I will be taking up Truth/Order Solitary Regent than for myself. ^^

I'll do King of High Court and King of Dark Court then, if that's okay.

Apologies that this OOC is taking so long, I'm really not focusing as much as I'd like to, but it's coming along ♥

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Apologies that this OOC is taking so long, I'm really not focusing as much as I'd like to, but it's coming along ♥
Do you think it will be up tonight and or tomorrow?

Can I take up the Shadow girl as well? That would be two for me... is that okay?

@Ali ~ I was wondering if I could also switch out Order for The Summer Queen since I do see other's having two Royal's. I was wondering if it was okay. ^^

What made you guys want to be the regents of the Summer Court? I'm curious ^^
@Shayla @Pasiphae
(Also, if you haven't already, check out their descriptions c:)

@Shayla @Pasiphae
I just for me felt more of an instant connection and inspiration when I read about the Queen. Fit me perfectly lol. ^^

I just for me felt more of an instant connection and inspiration when I read about the Queen. Fit me perfectly lol. ^^
I'm glad to hear you could find connection in her :) Did you convince @Pasiphae to be your King shortly after, lmfao?

@Shayla @Pasiphae
@Ali, same as what @Shayla said... it just felt like a me. I have just recently started rping a man, and needless to say I tend to do it rather well. That and well @Shayla and I tend to do mating together well as well

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.