Faeries and Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ali, same as what @Shayla said... it just felt like a me. I have just recently started rping a man, and needless to say I tend to do it rather well. That and well @Shayla and I tend to do mating together well as well
Ooo, alright ^^ Well, I'm excited to see what you two will come up with :)

Reactions: Pasi
Ooo, alright ^^ Well, I'm excited to see what you two will come up with :)
I promise we won't disappoint!

Question Miss Boss Lady!^^ Are the Royal's able to have children and or possible heir's to their throne if they so wish?

@Ali

Question Miss Boss Lady!^^ Are the Royal's able to have children and or possible heir's to their throne if they so wish?

@Ali
Not by procreation, however, you are more than welcome to lure in a human (sighted or not) and turn them from mortal to faerie, then proceed to adopt said hooman' :3

Not by procreation, however, you are more than welcome to lure in a human (sighted or not) and turn them from mortal to faerie, then proceed to adopt said hooman' :3
So , if we play that into our storyline and say we already did that with a child that would be allow? To basically have said Human believe they are their child?

So , if we play that into our storyline and say we already did that with a child that would be allow? To basically have said Human believe they are their child?
Sure :)

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Pasi
Possibly interested (Though I have a difficult time with fantasy of this sort...) ... I have to catch up on a few other rps before I come back to this one. If I join would it be possible for me to be a sighted human?

Possibly interested (Though I have a difficult time with fantasy of this sort...) ... I have to catch up on a few other rps before I come back to this one. If I join would it be possible for me to be a sighted human?

Take your time with your other RP's
You're more than welcome to be a sighted human if you choose to join ^^

@Ali ~ Quick question , Our are worlds themselves modernized like the modern society and or are they more old fashioned in the courts? Also , are they able to keep in their Glamour form when in their Courts?

Also what abilities are allowed as well for the Summer Queen. ^^

Last edited:
@Ali So I have a question is Dianna the Summer Kings mother? I was just wondering this so I could work it into my background.

Also I am wondering what powers and such that the summer king has, as I am at that part and it says to contact you :D

Last edited:
@Ali ~ Quick question , Our are worlds themselves modernized like the modern society and or are they more old fashioned in the courts? Also , are they able to keep in their Glamour form when in their Courts?

Also what abilities are allowed as well for the Summer Queen. ^^
Everything is very Modern, yes :) Aside from the Realm of Faerie, seeing as it's indescribable in era. Leaders of the Courts are allowed to design and control their Kingdoms however they wish, be it modern or medieval, I'll leave that up to those playing regents :)

As for Summer Queen abilities, be sure they aren't OP and are related to Summer itself, such as:
-Healing touch
-Burning
-Fire Manipulation
-Absorption (of the suns rays to gain power and energy)
-"Dazzling" or "Blinding" - things like that.

Be creative :)
If I see anything I don't like/can't allow, I'll let you know, but it's mostly free reign ♥

@Ali So I have a question is Dianna the Summer Kings mother? I was just wondering this so I could work it into my background.

Also I am wondering what powers and such that the summer king has, as I am at that part and it says to contact you :D
Yes! Dianna is indeed the Summer Kings mother, or was, when she was alive xP She was cold and cruel, not very motherly.
As for abilities, like I told Ms @Shayla up there, you're free to be creative with abilities so long as they aren't too OP.

Winter Court Ability Examples:
-Winter Weather Manipulation
-Snow and Ice formation
-Freezing the insides of peoples bodies
ect.

Remember, the Winter Court isn't the kindest of courts, so play with that, create something fearsome :D

Reactions: Pasi
Yes! Dianna is indeed the Summer Kings mother, or was, when she was alive xP She was cold and cruel, not very motherly.
As for abilities, like I told Ms @Shayla up there, you're free to be creative with abilities so long as they aren't too OP.

Winter Court Ability Examples:
-Winter Weather Manipulation
-Snow and Ice formation
-Freezing the insides of peoples bodies
ect.

Remember, the Winter Court isn't the kindest of courts, so play with that, create something fearsome :D
Awesome, I have a face picked out for the mother, unless you had one in mind? I didn't know at the time you had created the area for her

Awesome, I have a face picked out for the mother, unless you had one in mind? I didn't know at the time you had created the area for her
I didn't have one in mind that I was aware of. She sort of became a faceless plot-point, but hey, if you have a face, go for it ^^

Im interested in this as well. If there are openings still, Id like to play as a sighted human.

Im interested in this as well. If there are openings still, Id like to play as a sighted human.

Yeah, absolutely :) head on over to the OOC and reserve a spot for your character.
Link is on the first page of this thread or in my signature.

sorry, but I think I might just follow this rp along and watch it unfold :3 Thanks for the opportunity though!

sorry, but I think I might just follow this rp along and watch it unfold :3 Thanks for the opportunity though!

Sounds good hun :)
If you ever wanted to be apart of it in the near future, shoot me a message and we can work something out ^^

Will do, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.