Faeries and Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to now be writing again with you in now two RP's lol :D Reunited again in writing lol.
Strong connections and friends always find their way back together ^_^

@Ali ~ For the Embodiment's of the Solitary fairies will there be more than one ample chance for more than one dark fairy?

Reactions: Pasi
Strong connections and friends always find their way back together ^_^
Why of course , makes for double the better reunion and more fun. ^^

Reactions: Ali and Pasi
@Ali ~ For the Embodiment's of the Solitary fairies will there be more than one ample chance for more than one dark fairy?
You might have to rephrase that for me.
For the embodiments of different aspects, they do relate to different courts - such as War is closely tied to the Dark Court, Truth would be tied to the High Court, and so on...
However, I can't have more than three embodiment's, otherwise, it would drastically shift the balance of power-levels.

You might have to rephrase that for me.
For the embodiments of different aspects, they do relate to different courts - such as War is closely tied to the Dark Court, Truth would be tied to the High Court, and so on...
However, I can't have more than three embodiment's, otherwise, it would drastically shift the balance of power-levels.
If I were to take up Truth or someone could they since they are separate but slightly tied have a dark side? lol , sorry for hammering you with questions. I am just trying to see if I can have a bit of a dark side and or edge to my character in general.

Okay I will take War embodiment then if that is alright ^.^

I'm noticing that everyone is having some sort of pretty way for writing text. Maybe I should do that and stick to it.

Starting now.
So, we're claiming things now, are we? I'd love to become one of the Advisors once that pretty list of yours is done.

Okay I will take War embodiment then if that is alright ^.^
Absolutely ^^ also, if @Shayla wants Truth/Order, you two could be twins/opposites.

If I were to take up Truth or someone could they since they are separate but slightly tied have a dark side? lol , sorry for hammering you with questions. I am just trying to see if I can have a bit of a dark side and or edge to my character in general.

It really depends on the darkness you were going for.
Seeing as the embodiment of truth/Order is darkness/wars literal opposite.
If you wanted a darker character, might I suggest a regent of the Winter Court :)

I'm noticing that everyone is having some sort of pretty way for writing text. Maybe I should do that and stick to it.

Starting now.
So, we're claiming things now, are we? I'd love to become one of the Advisors once that pretty list of yours is done.

All yours CC.
I'm going to have to get this character list up soon, so you guys have more apt descriptions of what you're signing up for xP

All yours CC.
I'm going to have to get this character list up soon, so you guys have more apt descriptions of what you're signing up for xP
Whatever works! (and is the coolest role to become, because I'm like that.)
Hey, didn't you tell me that you were going to hit the hay like, an hour ago?

Absolutely ^^ also, if @Shayla wants Truth/Order, you two could be twins/opposites.

It really depends on the darkness you were going for.
Seeing as the embodiment of truth/Order is darkness/wars literal opposite.
If you wanted a darker character, might I suggest a regent of the Winter Court :)
Well than may I reserve myself Queen of the Winter Court? I have a great idea for a darker character.^^ But , if Pasi when she wakes up wants to do the twins I might swing on that way lol.

Just want to make sure I will have a role secured at least , haha.

Whatever works! (and is the coolest role to become, because I'm like that.)
Hey, didn't you tell me that you were going to hit the hay like, an hour ago?

I've been trying so hard :'(
I'm on my phone right now.
I fell asleep yesterday at like... 6am, so my body isn't tired like I'd like it to be, and I'm out of sleeping pills ;_;

Well than may I reserve myself Queen of the Winter Court? I have a great idea for a darker character.^^ But , if Pasi when she wakes up wants to do the twins I might swing on that way lol.

Just want to make sure I will have a role secured at least , haha.

She's yours :)
I'm interested in seeing what you'll do with her ^^ (should she be your final choice)

How does a solitary(or two) sound?

But maybe the reason they aren't as strong as the usual solitary is due to how their parents, who were very strong solitaries, birthed them in solitary, and they're still young.

And stuff.

It'll be a Dullahan riding a Puca. Ah, I love that combo.

How does a solitary(or two) sound?

But maybe the reason they aren't as strong as the usual solitary is due to how their parents, who were very strong solitaries, birthed them in solitary, and they're still young.

And stuff.

It'll be a Dullahan riding a Puca. Ah, I love that combo.

Sounds cool.
I'll take that as your interest? Haha.

Reactions: Ali
Alright, well with that's it officially 5 excluding me ^^
When I get home from work a lil' later, I'll whip together an OOC.

Alright , finally caught her! @Pasiphae & I wanted to know if we were still allowed to do the entire twin ordeal or not with me doing Truth/Order? We figured truth does have both a light and a dark side they must balance within them to understand the truths of both sides. ^^ If so I will exchange my Queen position for that since we can only do one.

If not I will stay with the Winter Queen.

Alright , finally caught her! @Pasiphae & I wanted to know if we were still allowed to do the entire twin ordeal or not with me doing Truth/Order? We figured truth does have both a light and a dark side they must balance within them to understand the truths of both sides. ^^ If so I will exchange my Queen position for that since we can only do one.

If not I will stay with the Winter Queen.

Yes, you can definitely still do Truth/Order. Just keep in mind with the whole twin ordeal, even though Truth/Order would have a smidgen of darkness, they are ultimately wars opposite, therefore, good.

So I think I will join this. Just not sure who to be right away. I can play 2 characters for now. I'll figure out who I want in a sec.

I see kings are in low demand. Could I snatch up two of them, or are we limited to one royalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.