F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent H can be senpai.
All the recruits wanna have senpai notice them

Agent H can be senpai.
All the recruits wanna have senpai notice them

"H! Got time for a mock battle?"

Agent H says nothing and proceeds to run around the base with a box over himself for the next three hours.

"O-Okay H!"
2e4w8q8.jpg

Welp. I have like 2/3 of my response typed up, but I have to go to sleep. This absolutely sucks, I freakin' hate the concept of sleep right now >:(

Anyone mind if I just throw that up and go back to edit it later or something?

((Hey guys :) may I join? this is RP seems like it could be really cool and I'd love to get in on it))

• Love
Reactions: Sekushiii
We could use another B.I.T.E. agent.

Yep. You're free to choose, but we've only got two characters in that faction and three s a cool number cause it's a prime number. I like prime numbers...

Also, you don't need the parentheses, dude.

So it turns out I've been misspelling the name Alistair for a while now. I'm editing my posts so it reads Alistair with an 'i' not an 'a'. You guys don't need to edit anything of yours, I'm just changing that small error of mine. Thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Oh and getting Masahiro's introduction post together.

Is there away to adjust the line spacing on here like there is on open office or word?

Hey peoples. If I don't post anything for a while it's because I've have to scoot off to university to hand my dissertation in. Ill be back at home Saturday (If I'm not to hungover to drive) so I should definitely be back then. I'll check my mobile and If I've got some signal I'll keep posting etc. Ciao

sara_sampaio_by_vladgheneli-d6s54z4.jpg
Name: Sarah Dartanon
Race: Fairy Tale
Personality:
Things your good at: Summoning, keeping herself calm,
Things you suck at: handling a lot of stress, letting go of grudges,
Preferred Combat Specialization: Magic
Magic Abilities: Sarah specializes in the art of summoning, with her main focus on summoning other beings to fight for her, but she also has a fair amount of skill in the healing art.
Personal History: There is little known about Sarah's early life, documents about such things are hard to come by and Sarah has remained pretty closed mouth about it. What is known is that Sarah was born into a powerful coven of witches. They taught her and taught her well, the little girl acting as a sponge for every bit of information that was thrown at her. She learned a bit to well truth be told. When Sarah was about 20 or so one of the largest covens of the time was attacked violently and suddenly. The original attackers were never really found, but rumored flew and fingers were pointed. These were dark times and no coven, no witch was safe, sides were chosen and it seemed that the Grand witches and warlocks were intent on an all out war. Finally after suffering through years and years of almost constant battles a meeting was called, for the first time in years there was talk of peace. The gathering was one of the largest ever seen and enemies met peacefully on neutral ground, and so everyone's surprise and delight it seemed that the covens were finally ready to make some kind of agreement. That is until The Ritual of Solumor was activated under nearly the entire congregations feet. The spell itself is actually a rather mundane one, a novice could easy complete the spell, if they used a small circle. No this ritual circle was interesting as the bigger it got the more unstable it became as opposed to other spells that will just fail to activate, and whoever had placed this spell had known exactly what they were doing.
What happened that day was significant enough to cause a major shift in power among the covens. Many lineages saw their end that day and some saw their beginning. Over 500 years passed and the event faded into legend, then into a mystery, and then into a history lesson to be examined at leisure. The source of the event was well hypothesized but no one really knew, and all around that site a town sprung up and it got built higher and higher and they dug deeper and deeper, and so one day they hit something that might have been best left alone. They hit a large stone covered in runes and they actually ended up breaking said stone and the second they did the spell that had been holding Sarah in limbo broke and she woke up to a very strange world. A bit of old fashioned caution served Sarah well and for about 15 years she stayed well away from BITE, FANG, and any other troublesome groups as she tried to figure out what had happened, after all there was a lot to catch up on. However, she got curious, overzealous and after robbing four museums of several very valuable, and magically questionable items FANG finally caught up to her.
How You Came to join FANG: Considering she was taken in as a hostile at first Sarah has made a rather nice adjustment. As still possibly a threat she has been under observation for the past year or so, but that this point most consider her an allay and she has done a little contracting work for FANG when dealing with witches, covens, and other such things. But, since she is still not off probation (and she still denies everything with the artifacts that she stole) she has to stay at headquarters and this is enforced by a specially built ankle tracker.

the_mystic_eyes_by_panthera_ja-d4nnc2v.jpg
Name: Jack Olavon
Race: Human
Description: Over the spot where his heart should be is a metal plate about the size of your palm, the plate is on hinges and can swing out, to reveal another metal cover only this one opens out much like the lens of a camera.
Personality: Shy and reserved, Jack tends not to say very much but he does like to interact with people a fair bit even if he does not say much.
Things your good at: building constructs, alchemy, puzzles
Things you suck at: most forms of combat (although he can use a gun if it comes down to it), endurance (if he has been working on a lot of projects he has to be careful not to strain his heart to much), swimming (he has taken great care to make the metal shielding covering his heart water resistant, but it is not perfect. If he stays to long in the water he runs the risk of flooding his heart).
Preferred Combat Specialization: Magic/Tech
Magic Abilities: Where a human heart once was Jack has instead a very complex bit of alchemical machinery that stores and harnesses a life magic most commonly used to power constructs and other semi living creatures, it has also been used for healing on occasion. If enough excess of this magic has been stored Jack can turn it outward and use it to power the machines he creates, since that is also where most of his magic abilities is channeled through it appears that he also uses this in enhancing most of the projects that FANG gives him to work on.
Personal History: When Jack was only about 4 years old his father, Mathus, was already quite the accomplished alchemist. He had done a little bit of consulting for FANG but he was far to caught up in his own projects to consider working for them full time. Beside there were plenty of other...people, who were willing to pay quite a handsome sum for custom alchemical gadgets and trinkets. However, there were also those who's intentions were far from good, and occasionally Mathus had to deal with some very irate customers who demanded a certain creation. Most made only subtle meaningless threats but there was one witch who was not so easily denied. This particular witch came in requesting a very peculiar construct, and after some initial estimates and planning Jack's father decided to check FANG's current wanted list. After finding that the witch belonged to a coven that FANG had been trying to hunt down for several years Jack's Dad told the group everything he knew about his client and then cut ties with the witch thinking that the "professionals" would take care of everything.
That is until he woke in the middle of the night to hear a horrible screaming coming from Jack's room. Running up stairs he came in to see the witch stand at Jack's beside, a beating heart pumping away in her hand while Jack thrashed and shrieked from his bed. The witch fled and Mathus ran to his son expecting to see blood streaming from his chest, but there was nothing, just a darkening of the skin over where his heart should be.
Mathus came whirling into FANG headquarters like a storm, but the staff were of little help. The black magic that the witch had used to pluck Jack's heart from his chest maintained a connection between the two, Jack would survive in agony until the witch or her sisters decided to end the game and eat his heart while it was still beating. A team scrambled but it was very doubtful whether they would find his heart before it was destroyed, and even then touched as it had been by black magic few even dared hope that they would be able to return it to Jack's chest if it was brought back. No a much more creative solution was required.
Now alchemists tend to to associate with each other all to often, they like to work on their problems in solitude unless, there is a truly interesting problem that they encounter. As FANG assembled their team, Mathus gathered his own. Some of the most renowned alchemists of the time responded to Mathus's request and gathered to try and build something to keep Jack alive. A contraption to gather energy from the world around it, an engine with gears and springs to harness the energy, a chamber where his blood could be directed and pushed along. All that worked on it completed a small part, but it was only Mathus that knew how this new heart truly functioned as a whole. All he could do was pray that it worked. It was a delicate procedure that required two sorcerers and a surgeon alongside Mathus to undo the spell keeping Jack tethered to his heart, and then stabilizing him long enough to insert the new heart. It was a week before anyone truly knew if Jack was going to survive.
How You Came to join FANG: 19 years after getting his heart his father encouraged him to apply as an opportunity to make connections and earn a bit of money. After considering his heart and his mastery of alchemy he was hired on mainly as a developer but has so far been included in two field missions.
Other:

Last edited:
eve-ventrue-51fb227b1494677.jpg
Name: Eric Lance.
Race: Human (magic user).
Personality:
Things you're good at: Fighting. Tracking. Hunting.
Things you suck at: Team work. Magic.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Close-quarters-combat.
Magic Abilities: So far Eric has only learnt a simple glamour spell to hide his presence.
Personal History: At a young age Eric's family was apart of feud war. Two families, each looking for a twisted sense of justice and revenge over past grievances.
But one family had a secret. They were a pack, and the head of the family was their apha. Viscous, savage and dangerous werewolves. When the family feud reached its climax the pack besieged the cottage where Eric and his family lived. Up in the Yorkshire Moors, beneath a full moon, the Lance family was hunted down. Until it was just Eric, his brother Jason and their sister Moniker. Lost and alone on the moors. In the dark. The pack descended upon them. The three siblings fought valiantly but their weapons were useless against the attacking beasts. A series of snares set by Eric caught a pair of wolves which were quickly dispatched in the only sure way: Decapitation. The loss of their family drove the pack on and Moniker was picked off in the dead of night.
Eventually Jason and Eric formed a plan. They retraced their steps back to the cottage and set a trap. With Jason as bait. There was enough gunpowder in the little cottage to blow the entire pack (and Jason) to kingdom come. Eric watched a safe distance as his brother selflessly gave his life to purge a terrible menace of monsters from Yorkshire and England.
However Eric was not alone. The pack's alpha, the family head, was still alive. He was too strong, too powerful, too resilient and too old to be killed by a simple explosion. He was angry. His entire pack had been killed in the cottage trap. The alpha hunted Eric across the moors until the morning sun came up. Just as the sun rose Eric confronted the werewolf. The alpha charged. But as he closed in the sun rose up and he was returned to human form. Eric used his hunting rifle to cripple (by shooting both kneecaps) the alpha and cut his head off. The night, and the hunt, was over.
How You Came to join FANG: Recruited after hunting and killing a pack of werewolves on the Yorkshire Moors (England).​

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I was wondering, and if this was answered before, I apologize for missing it.

When does this roleplay take place? 1990's? 2000's? 2010's? Today?
Hell, even the 1980's and 70's are a possibility.

Also, and this is more towards @Demmy :
Alistair said no, since that's basically his character, but he might come around sooner or later. It's a no from the character, but not a no from me.

Just thought I'd say cause it seemed kind of mean.

I like Alistair as a character, he makes things interesting lol @Sir Pinkleton

I've got a lot of ideas for how I'm going to develop him even more as well as ways he can make himself very useful to have on a mission. Like opening a small one-way portal to a universe where life is so alien, trying to understand is physically painful for our brains, then binding it so stays here for a few minutes and harrasses enemies.
Just don't look at it for too long, you'll risk giving yourself a seizure.
He's got the potion thing, but his potions come in tiny little flasks because doses bigger than a few milligrams will kill you because of the potion's intensity.
He's also got a few artifacts that can help.

I'm absolutely overflowing with ideas for him, my only fear is that I won't get to impliment all of them in this roleplay.

Ugh, finally have some free time to type up responses. @ x @ Real sorry about disappearing and not replying for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.