F.A.N.G

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's got the next post?

Reactions: Applo
Big plans for the weekend anyone?

Just work and studies.

By the way, I think it's time we started replying to each other's characters. A lot of character interaction got set up. If your character was asked something or approached, now's a good time to respond.

Picture
joseph__the_ancient__forest_dragon_by_mikeazevedo-d7jlys8.png

Name: Origin
Race:(Human,Monster, or Fairy Tale) Monster
Description:(If no picture, or you wanna be an overachiever and do both :) )
Personality: Mischievous,Serious,Peace-Like
Things your good at: Fighting, Peace-Making, Sniffing out things
Things you suck at: Reading Scrolls, Accidentally stepping on small animals, Defense
Preferred Combat Specialization: (Be it Magic, Tech, Hand to Hand Combat, etc.) Fire, Mouth and paw combat.
Magic Abilities:(Only for Magic users, monsters, and Fairy Tales. Sorry Jarheads and other soldiers, no magic abilities for you.) A very hard spell only some dragons can do, a "Air Wave" that sends the opponent flying.
Personal History: How his Mother died, by FANG.
How You Came to join FANG: (Not in FANG, trying to stop FANG)
Other: Tell me if you need me to make stuff longer.

.... Anyone got plans for Thanksgiving ... or it only Canada that has Thanksgiving this weekend?????

O A O. omg. halp.

.... Anyone got plans for Thanksgiving ... or it only Canada that has Thanksgiving this weekend?????

O A O. omg. halp.
Just Canada I thinks, America's one is in November isnt it, the last Thursday of if I remember correctly.

I see thanks.

Can't wait to kick this RP back into shape, and maybe get a posting order? I think someone mentioned it before somewhere here ...

What we need to get this RP going is for the GM to post. I don't mean to pressure @Lonewolf888978 or anything, but if he doesn't post often, this RP's going to die.

Ah no, mine aren't interacting with H or Drake so it's all good.

Diana's with Red and Celto is with McLeod

Hey, my aim is to post something of decent length by 3pm UK time. Im saying this because ive been toying at it all week so i thought a public deadline may help.

I do hope people start posting. I quite like this rp

slightly missed the old deadline but tadaa (I'll edit the bejesus outta it as and when I see the errors)

Is this still going? I'm not getting notifications for it and I've been missing off the website the past month due to quite the rough month. We've had three deaths in the family.

That's sad to hear, though I think everyone's either gone or waiting for someone else to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.