F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
cb826236d823ac153a7220fa41e61706.jpg
Name: Elizabeth "Red" Hines aka Little Red Riding Hood
Race: Human
Description: Standing at 5'1" Elizabeth is on the shorter side, which is how she picked up the little part of her nickname. She has bright blue eyes and blonde hair and the red hood she is famous for with an athletic body and light skin. Though she smiles on rare occasion only, she has a bright, beautiful smile that is enhanced by her red lipstick she is often seen wearing.
Personality: Since the incident, Red is a bit more on the serious side of things, tending to be more of a get down to business girl. A sarcastic sense of humor accompanies the young female but she is quite on the protective side, always willing to jump in to save a teammate. Determined and strong headed, Red tends to keep her distance from getting close to anyone, thinking it impossible for anyone to ever knock down her barrier again.
Things your good at: Red is quite good at tracking enemies down the old fashioned way and has a special talent with knives.
Things you suck at: Personal relationships is not Red's strong suit, making it hard for her to make friends in her teammates, she also isn't the greatest at using guns, she would be the person to quite literally bring a knife to the gun fight.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Hand to Hand Combat/Knives
Magic Abilities:None
Personal History: Elizabeth was raised by her grandmother, her mother, also a FANG agent, died in a mission long before Elizabeth could ever keep a memory of her. Not wanting the same fate for her granddaughter, Elizabeth was trained at a young age by her grandmother, always being pushed to be the best possible agent she could be. It was always something that Red had fought, not fully wanting to commit herself until that fateful day.

It didn't seem long ago for Red, she was walking towards her home when approached by a handsome stranger with a silver tongue. Enchanted, Red quickly felt obliged to tell the man whatever he wished to know about her and they walked along for awhile before he left her. Suspicions arose in his abrupt leave and upon Red's arrival to her Grandmother's she saw the reality and horror of her Grandmother's death before her. One of the greatest FANG agents to be known, gone. Red quickly took on battle with the wolf but her lack of interest in training with her Grandmother showed as she quickly looked at defeat, coming to terms with death when she was saved by another FANG agent known as the Huntsman who slashed the wolf with an ax. Leaving the wolf to what she thought was his death, Red was horrified to later find out he had survived the attack.

Unwilling to come across defeat upon meeting the wolf again, Red trains as a FANG agent daily. She is serious about her studies and becoming the best agent she can be and leaves no time for a personal life. There is a vendetta she holds and will not settle until the man that killed the only person that mattered to her in the world is dead.
How You Came to join FANG: Elizabeth was one of the youngest FANG members, recruited by her grandmother.
Other:

Another human girl! Hand to hand combat too =D *high fives*

EDIT: Sadly I won't be able to make a reply tonight. QnQ
Gotta take ear drops and that'll render me completely useless.
When do you usually get on @Lonewolf888978 ? Just so I know when to make time to write replies and all

First post made, hopefully it's not too short. I wanted to make sure to get one in before I went off to bed ^_^

Got Alastair's introduction up. I'll post Masahiro's soon. I'll try to make it shorter so it isn't a monolith of text like Alastair's.

I'm not so sure I wanna do this anymore. It's already enough trouble for me to write two paragraphs, and when I see my posts get overshadowed by essays, I start to doubt myself along with not wanting to read all that. I wish there was a warning with writing requirements...

I'm not so sure I wanna do this anymore. It's already enough trouble for me to write two paragraphs, and when I see my posts get overshadowed by essays, I start to doubt myself along with not wanting to read all that. I wish there was a warning with writing requirements...
I think you should try it anyway. Don't get discouraged! The best way to learn how to write more, is to write. No one will think less of you. Just try to present your character as well as you can, it's just for fun! I'd actually be pretty bummed out if you dropped out.

I think you should try it anyway. Don't get discouraged! The best way to learn how to write more, is to write. No one will think less of you. Just try to present your character as well as you can, it's just for fun! I'd actually be pretty bummed out if you dropped out.
It's not just me lacking faith in myself. It's me not wanting to read mountains of text. I like to keep it simple; I wasn't built to handle things like writing or reading books about how a character blocked a punch.

Gunna read thruogh everything [via phone] before posting @ - @ But damn, already lookin' hot~ Can't wait to get down and dirty with this RP *Mwuahahahaha*

It's not just me lacking faith in myself. It's me not wanting to read mountains of text. I like to keep it simple; I wasn't built to handle things like writing or reading books about how a character blocked a punch.
Sorry this wasn't the right thing for you :/ Wish you luck finding another RP

Reactions: Salt Lord
Another human girl! Hand to hand combat too =D *high fives*

EDIT: Sadly I won't be able to make a reply tonight. QnQ
Gotta take ear drops and that'll render me completely useless.
When do you usually get on @Lonewolf888978 ? Just so I know when to make time to write replies and all
Normally on week days, I get on 8-11 PM central time zone. Weekends and holidays vary, sometimes im out in the real world.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Got me a post up!

Little flirting towards Red @Ryles555

And a possible mission in the future everyone! Of course after everyone gets situated. No rush if you haven't got a post up yet.

• Love
Reactions: Sekushiii
I just wanted to check before I posted, was my character accepted?
Sorry, just saw this! Yes its accepted! I trust you won't be too overpowered however. (Had roleplays in the past where people with Metal powers used it EXTREMELY strongly.)

Also! Though FANG would love strong members, I doubt they would just pick up her because she was bored. Since she has been alive for awhile, maybe she was invited in the past and worked with them sense.

But your free to post :)

Got me a post up!

Little flirting towards Red @Ryles555

And a possible mission in the future everyone! Of course after everyone gets situated. No rush if you haven't got a post up yet.

Haha of course
What's flirting without a challenge right?
Also I like the mention of the story there lol
I'll get a responding post up either today or tomorrow ^_^

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Am I the only one who imagined Headless judo flipping the recruits, only for them to get back up and enthusiastically say, "Thanks for that, Boss!"
Or am I the only one who's been playing MGSV?
I want to believe Agent H is the Big Boss of F.A.N.G. Like all the nameless soldiers are really enthusiastic about seeing him for some poorly explained reason.

20861892896_b8cbb45af8.jpg

Reactions: Sekushiii
Status
Not open for further replies.