F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
I return from the lands of inebriation after a long and nasty trip through the lands of "ooh god, I drank how much?!!". I'll get crack-a-lacking right away

I return from the lands of inebriation after a long and nasty trip through the lands of "ooh god, I drank how much?!!". I'll get crack-a-lacking right away
Ah I just passed through those lands the other day. They bring good joy but passing through "hangover from hell" you wonder if it was worth it. Lol

Everyone post? Gonna post up a posting order soon to help things some and work on my post as well

Reactions: Sekushiii
Ah I just passed through those lands the other day. They bring good joy but passing through "hangover from hell" you wonder if it was worth it. Lol
Have you found they get worse each year, back when I was 18 I could drink way more and still do stuff next day, now I'm lucky if the hangovers don't spill into a second day

Have you found they get worse each year, back when I was 18 I could drink way more and still do stuff next day, now I'm lucky if the hangovers don't spill into a second day
Yes, it's awful. I pretty much have to plan a two day thing if I want to party anymore because doing stuff is out of the question lol

Reactions: Applo
Is that everyone we need to report in?

BITE
index.php

Warlord S'Kar Telldara
Reptilian, Monster
6'6 tall, covered in green scales and horns growing from his head. He generally wears standard armor, his scales acting as another layer of protection.
Good at killing, stalking, following orders, and eating.
Horrible at understanding complex things, driving, and magic.
Prefers ripping people up with his hands or cutting through them with blades.
Much more of a racial trait, but the Reptilian people have much faster reflexes, speed, and strength than humans. Their bodies are also naturally cold, making them invisible to thermals. They also blend into nature much easier than humans.

Reptilians are a dying race, killed off by FANG throughout history due to their war like nature. The remaining tribes normally stay neutral and keep to their own islands.
Telldara Tribe however, has been the most aggressive tribe in decades. Under the leadership of S'Kar, the tribe has killed dozens of FANG agents. Now paired up with BITE, those numbers have shot up.

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
I have no idea.
I really hope this RP isn't dead.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Same, I've had the flu this week and so my I've pretty much spent my conscious time staring at the screen waiting for alerts on this

Hello there , are you guys still accepting ? :)
Normally I'd say we are closed, but you can hurry up and get a character up if you want too :)

Everyone else, I was working on the post yesterday, and I'll have it up tonight!

sorry for being absent some what, been busy with some family stuff :/

Reactions: Karma200
Picture

images

img-thing

Name
Setsuko Hanazawa

Race
Monster - Banshee

Description
1. Her banshee form .
2. Her usual form .

Personality
- Clumsy
"I don't know why but , I seem to always have this habit of tripping or dropping things ."

- Loyal
"Well , even if we aren't friends , we still know each other , right ? So how can I leave you knowing that ?"

- Cheerful
"It's okay ! We'll just need to do more research and work smarter , then we'll catch it ."

- Whiny , at times , but not to the point of annoyance .
"But but...look at that bird ! Loooook ! Why are you ignoring meee ? Wait , a squirrel !"

- Intellectual , but acts dumb
"What's that thingie...? I know ! It hydrolyzes the particles in the air to create a force field that can generate up to 10 mega watts of power ! ....wait , huh ?"

- Very patient , but once crosses over to her dark side , all hell breaks loose .

Things you're good at
- Deceiving beings (Looks and mentality)
Because of her very child-like appearance , many assume that Setsuko does not have the ability to assume the role of someone who looks older than she does , therefore giving her an advantage .

- Works extremely well in groups
Setsuko generally works better when she is surrounded by people or beings , as she can't stand the idea of being alone or stationary in one place .

- Controlling people
Another ability born from her deceiving looks are that she is able to use her 'cuteness' to manipulate people and beings when she wanted to . Not that she does it often .

- Destroying things in her Banshee form
Generally , this white-haired female has a very high tolerance for any form of nonsense , except a few . Once a person or being gets on her nerves , it may take time to bring her back to her usual carefree self , and stopping her from destroying everything that is in her path .

Things you suck at
- More than friendly relationships
It strikes Setsuko as odd when it comes to relationships as this , because her mind set had been broken down into liking or loathing someone .

- May be prone to being bullied
Because of her high tolerance level and her appearance , many find the opportunity to 'bully' her .

- Emotional train wreck
Even though she is smart , Setsuko's emotions may cloud her judgement as times when it comes to situations she can relate herself with .

Preferred Combat Specialization:
Hand-to-hand combat

Magic Abilities
1. Fairy dust
Being a banshee , she was considered an Irish fairy , of a sort . That only brought about death and and and omen . The usage of Fairy dust works somewhat like very concentrated acid , melting the victim , but because Fairy dust is very strong , it merely turns the victim into dust before fading away .

2. Call of the Fairy siren
It is said that whenever one hears the howling of a banshee , it means someone's life had been taken away . The Call of the Fairy siren can be used as a way of communication or a death call for far-ranged opponents .

3. Material materializing .
In Ireland , it is believed that one should not pick a comb up if it is found on the floor as this is one way banshees take to lure in victims . This method allows banshees to take up the many forms of beings or people when they come into contact with this item .

Personal History
Born in Ireland , Setsuko Hanazawa was actually known as Setsuko Oswald . The result of her birth was from that of a female banshee and a human male . After her birth , her mother had performed the Rights of Fairy Calls . This was another call made by banshees when a female banshee had given birth . As there are no such beings as male banshees , a female banshee is required to 'kill' their mate , of whatever species , in order to protect the gender legacies of female banshees . As she lost her father , she was left with her mother to raise her , who was becoming weaker and weaker , resulted from the immense amount of blood loss during childbirth . A few years later , Setsuko Hanazawa lost her mother .

With nowhere and no one else to go to , she wandered the through Ireland , surviving on performing human acts that were frowned upon , such as stealing . As she was alone , Setsuko Hanazawa was forced to protect herself fully , and that meant being the monster of a banshee she was . She never actually took that many lives away , but she did have a few splatters of blood on her record of killing .

How You Came to join FANG
One night when Setsuko was about to make one of the hardest decision in life - killing a human , she was ambushed by an agent of FANG . Although she had tried to fight him , she knew she wasn't going to come out of it alive if she kept resisting . Giving up , she was reprimanded and brought back to FANG headquarters where she was 'mobilized' . With no true purpose in life anymore , she was offered a position in FANG . And she accepted it .

Other
- She always wear a silver pendant of an orca around her neck .

- Setsuko absolutely hates wearing silk .

(Thank you !)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Awesome! I'll go ahead and introduce you in my post if thats fine with you.

Reactions: Makomin
All right everyone I went ahead and paired everyone up myself.

Our primary marksmen together, Mcleod and Celto.
Our primary hand to hand combatants, Red and Diana.
Our powerhouses, Syrene and Horseman. (I say that loosely of course, in reality all of the monster types would be stronger than Horseman)
Our Wildcards, Villo and Setsuko. Both seem to have various skills making them useful in many situations.
And finally, Drake and Alistair, simply because I think those two will get along GREAT!

Heyo! Sorry about being all silent and all! But so pumped for this~! I'll have Celto's thing up ASAP to where we're at now and then some - I'll also work on cutting the length of my posts [Kinda realized not everybody wants to read all that crap in one go @ - @]

Also, are the pairs just spreading out all over the training room and going at each other? Or will there be special effects and stuff that separate them all and throw them into weird things like different settings [ no lights, super hot/cold room, etc. ]. Does there need to be a 'winner' or sorts, or will it be stopped before it gets to that point?

[AND THAT LAST PAIR WINS THE INTERNET.]

I'll also work on cutting the length of my posts [Kinda realized not everybody wants to read all that crap in one go @ - @]
If I may give my two cents on this: I personally like long posts. They characterize a player's character a lot more than two short paragraphs. Basically, the more you write, the better we get to know your character. The way I see it, characters aren't made up of one big image, they're a lot of little images that build one distinguishing person. Essentially, your character's best moments are in the details, not the character sheet. Short paragraphs don't really give us all the little details that come together to build characters, at most, they usually just hint that there may or may not be details somewhere. And long posts sort of just happen on their own. You get caught up in details and stuff, that you look back and realize you've written more than you thought you would.

I'm not opposed to short paragraphs, though. They're convenient and if you need to get a quick response off, a single paragraph delivers the message or response well. If you ask me, a healthy writing style features a mix of long multi paragraph posts as well as short straightforward responses. You don't want to try and describe an entire person with two paragraphs, but you can't exactly respond to dialogue by spreading it over six paragraphs.

Sorry, just wanted to let guys like @S O N G B I R D and @Karma200 not to sweat the short posts (get it?).

Reactions: Karma200
AnimeGuy27-vampire.jpg

Name:

Vlad the Impaler. A.K.A. Count Dracula

As he was born in 1431, Vlad is now 584 years old.

Race:

A monster. He is a vampire.

Description:

He is quite tall standing a 7 foot 6 and very well built with silver eyes. He had black hair when he was a boy though due to his age it has dulled to a greyish purple colour. He is always seen wearing clothes from the 15th century.

Personality:
He can be called an honourable man... Sometimes. Usually he is rather self centred and power driven. He loves to be surrounded by, well, women and tends to ignore anyone who tries to explain technology.

Things your good at:
Deception, his powers, old styled attacks, organising his ranks.

Things you suck at:
Blood hahah. But seriously, he sucks at technology, science and stealth attacks.

Usually using his magic and hand to hand combat.

Magic Abilities:
Transformation:
Yes, he can change into a bat.

Bat control:
He can control all other bats in the vicinity.

Super strength/speed:
Literally just super strength and speed.

Personal History:
Essentially most of the stories you've heard about Dracula are true. Born into a wealthy family he soon became known as Vlad the Impaler. He decapitating his enemies and impaled the heads on a spike to ward of enemies.

How he became Dracula may be a little different to what you have heard. For instance, he wasn't the original vampire. it was found that his sister had become a vampire and upon finding this out, he took the blame for her crimes. As time went on she eventually lost control and bit him, making him into the vampire he is now.

Years after the villagers found out and burned down the mansion while his sister was trapped inside. To this day he still holds a grudge against all humans.

How You Came to join BITE:
He joined BITE because he found out that it was FANG that killed his sister.

ddde36a9563b2c30ea638776fc6ca2b1.jpg

Name:

Lily Wilterhouse

Race:
Monster. Neko girl.

Description:
Quite small and delicate looking with long, curly brown hair. Her eyes are a deep green.

Personality:
She is very outgoing and insanely flirtatious. If she doesn't get what she wants then she gets really grumpy. When she is grumpy she starts to whine and even get violent.

Things your good at:
Technology and deceit. She knows she looks good and she will use it.

Things you suck at:
Holding her child like temper and explaining how things work.

She doesn't fight much at all. Though when she gets violent she will use her claw like nails.

Magic Abilities:
Absolutely none at all.

Personal History:
Born just before the great depression her family didn't have much to start with. When she was a teenage she joined a bar as a show girl unknown that it was owned by BITE as a meeting place. After leaving something at work she went to pick it up only to find out about the organisation. She tried to tell the police who did nothing about it and was sent home. At this point Fang had found her and offered her a very dangerous job to which she accepted.

How You Came to join FANG:
They approached her and asked her to do a dangerous mission. As she was already a show girl they asked her to become a spy for them. As time went on the business closed and she officially joined BITE as an information researcher. In this position she has the ability to tamper with information given to BITE members and is able to provide information to FANG members.

Status
Not open for further replies.