F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, sorry for the late replies...

No worries.
Also, there's a little button under posts that says Reply.
You can also highlight sections and little option should come up.

Woah 3D animation! What is this?

Oh is that what Rwby is? I'd heard of it but never watched it. Not a fan of 3D animation outside of games if I'm honest.

That's because you haven't seen RWBY yet! Try watching this!

Skip to 2:31, though. The intro's kinda long...

yeah, that'd be good for a game, really good actually, but for an anime it's rather lacking. I've seen much better 3D animated combat scenes, such as Black Rock Shooter.
Skip to 18:02 for a good bit, but actually the entire thing is good. Half the time it doesn't even look 3D

I actually really liked that RWBY fight. Especially considering that Rooster Teeth hasn't done 3D animation much. You can see how they expanded on the fight scenes they did in Red vs Blue.
Never seen the show, but I've heard good stuff.

Kept expecting a Kill Bill reference somewhere in that fight though, maybe cause she was blonde and there were a lot of dudes in suits.

That's what I don't like about it.

I'm not watching 43 minutes of it. (I wouldn't watch 43 minutes of RWBY either, but...)

And I don't see how getting hit by a bullet once would send someone sliding across the floor. It's too much like Fairy Tail. All it takes is one hit to make a crater in the ground and to send someone sprawling. RWBY is slightly more realistic at least.

Oops. My last post was meant to be towards Karakui.

I don't give a fuck about realism, to be honest. I watch fight scenes because they're dramatic and entertaining. Hell if you want to talk about realism there was a whole ton of unrealistic things in that RWBY video too. And either way, I was talking about quality of animation, not content of the fight. Whether or not it's realistic is irrelevant when discussing art style.

I can't wait to start this. I hope we get to it sooner rather than later since I have work this evening. I don't wanna be the guy that posts way late.

Well, it's difficult to animate fight scenes that aren't composed of 1 hit KO's, but we both prefer different things. Let's not start a war.

Watch this instead.

10/10 animation

Reactions: Salt Lord
furry-nature-blue-eyes-purple-hair-anime-girls-px-148340.jpg

Name:
Ikata Villo
Age: Many, many centuries. Though, she looks to be about 20 years old.
Race: Monster, ancient demon.
Personality:
She's rather cold to people she doesn't like and hardly talks about herself. She has a love of science and often blows up things for the sake of watching an explosion.
Things your good at: Puzzles, fighting, burning others and technology.
Things you suck at: Emotions, talking, not insulting others.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Combat is her preference, though she often fuses it with technology. Her magic is a last minute resource.
Magic
Abilities: She has the ability to manipulate fire and metal. Manipulating fire drains her energy and in order to manipulate metal she must have enough to form what she wishes.
Personal History: She has lived many, many lives. She was once a pirate, assassin, a queen and a warlord. In her time she has married and become a widow. She has adopted humans from the streets and raised them as her own. She has fought in wars galore and has killed many, including other demons.
How You Came to join FANG: Because she was bored.
Other: She has a variety of weapons hidden on her body and a temper that will burst with the wrong words.

So any idea on when this is starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.