Everyone Keeps Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. I meant to say I'm in support of the randomized room mate assignment hours ago.

Reactions: Olio and Brea
Ooh @Karma200 tgats an amazing idea I love it!

Oh and guys what I was thinking that maybe it's a first come first serve basis with the rooms. If you want to be roommates with someone then make your post moving into the room their in. I think I'll make one room for three people though so that we can keep the genders separate.

beyonce-money-1426610645.gif

| Magenta Aria Stellar | Ge Ge, Heartbreaker, Seductress | 26 | Nov. 1st | 134lbs. | 5'8" | Female | Straight | Scorpio |

"I'm Playing Chess, While The Rest Are Playing Checkers"
INSIDE THE MIND
Personality

+Flirtatious: Just because some see this as a negative trait, does not make it one. Magenta uses her looks and flirty ways to get information out of people that they usually would never give up. She loves to make people feel good about themselves... even if they think she wants to sleep with them, which is not always the case. Magenta may seem like a woman who can get what and whoever she wants, but she works hard to make people think she gets all of that. She's smart with her flirting, knowing when to use her looks to get her way.

+Angelic: Magenta has a very peaceful and kind way about her, putting people at peace and serene when she is around. She is a very smart woman, and she seems to always be calm in the worst situations. She has been through a lot in her young life, so she knows when to be warm and peaceful. She has a very graceful way about her, like she floated from Heaven just to keep people rational and stress free.

+Resourceful: Being the woman she is, and having to fend for herself most of her life, Magenta has learned how to get things in ways that others wouldn't dare do. Maybe some of her ways are not the most lawful... but they usually get her what she needs or wants. Magenta, if she can, she will help others get what they need too. She can build a ship out of dry wood... you probably won't get far, but that pretty face is more than just that.

-Selfish: When it comes to "All For One, And One For All," Magenta would rather have All For One. She will try her best to work with a team, but if it comes down to saving herself over someone that isn't a relative or someone she loves, she will leave them for dead. Magenta has been through a lot... and she doesn't trust people fairly easy, she doesn't like to have people all up in her business. Magenta won't ever depend on someone else, she will always find away to success by herself, for herself.

-Manipulative: Magenta uses her looks and words to get things. She can make someone think they are winning while she sits back and let's them destroy themselves. She likes to see how people work, her puppets are making the moves for her. She will get all the rewards while her minions get the blood all over their hands.

-Troublesome: Magenta can be a bit much to handle, not following the rules very well. She does things her way, which can sometimes hurt others. As long as she is in the clear, she doesn't care if someone else takes the blame and is hurt because of her reckless decisions.

History
Classified

Cupcakes, Pink Outfits & Colors, Tight Dresses, Pretty Flowers, Horror Movies, Fantasy Movies, Halloween, Parties, Getting Her Way, Money

Dislikes
Rude People, Bad Smells, Jerks, Loud Noises, Being Tricked, Being Attacked

Hobbies
Traveling, Learning New Things, Meeting New People, Studying Cultures Around The World, Learning To Read People, Making Money

Strengths
Knows Multiple Languages
2. Knows Different Cultures & Secret Places Around The World
3. Her Mental Game (Able To Get Information Most Can't Get)
4. Physical Combat (Not Just A Pretty Face... She Can Fight, And Has An Amazing Right Hook)

Weaknesses
1. Guns (Has Bad Aim, Would Rather Punch Than Shoot)
2. Selfish (Only Out For Herself Most Of The Time... Maybe That Will Change)
3. Has Walls Up (Doesn't Let People In At All)
4. Her Fear Of Trusting People (She Would Rather Do Things By Herself... Before Ever Letting Someone Know Somethings Is Going On, Getting Her Into Trouble Most Of The Time)

OTHER
Relationships

(Open Just PM Me Or Tag Me)

Family
Henry Jacob Stellar (Father, 52, Alive. Has Seen Him Regularly As Of Last Year)
Carey Julia Stellar (Mom, 48, Alive... Hasn't Seen For 9 Years)
Niah Angela Stellar (Sister, 21, Dead... Died Of A Drug Overdose)

Crushes
(Open PM Me Or Tag Me)

Theme Song

Other
(Magenta's secret starts off with eight years ago, before she wanted to train at Quantico. On her own, she didn't have much, with her mother leaving her and her sister to fend for themselves, their father never around. She was eighteen, and her sister was only thirteen. Magenta would do anything to provide for her sister... even strip. She became a stripper, a well paid one at that. She had one customer who was a little too handsy, and a little too aggressive. When she told him to get off of her... he didn't listen. She kicked him in the balls and ran off, but he ran after her. They ended up in the back room of the Strip Club, where he tried to attack her again. She started bashing him in the head, and then he passed out. She knew she should have stopped there, but she couldn't. She kept bashing his head, until it caved in. She got rid of the body. Magenta has since stopped stripping and with her connections, she has been traveling the world learning new things, and is now training at Quantico.)

giphy.gif
•6:00am:8:00am: Breakfast/Free Time
•8:06am-10:06am: Shooting Range (Gun Training)
•10:12am-11:12am: Culture
•11:18am-1:18pm: Combat Training
•1:24pm-3:24pm: Lunch/ Free Time
•3:30pm-4:30pm: Foreign Languages & Behavioral Science
•4:36pm-6:36pm: Weapons Training
•6:40pm: Dinner/ Free Time/ End Of Day
•11:30pm: Quiet Hours
•12:30am: Curfew

Last edited:
Will post if IC is up when I get back on^^

beyonce-money-1426610645.gif

| Magenta Aria Stellar | Ge Ge, Heartbreaker, Seductress | 26 | Nov. 1st | 134lbs. | 5'8" | Female | Straight | Scorpio |

"I'm Playing Chess, While The Rest Are Playing Checkers"
INSIDE THE MIND
Personality

+Flirtatious: Just because some see this as a negative trait, does not make it one. Magenta uses her looks and flirty ways to get information out of people that they usually would never give up. She loves to make people feel good about themselves... even if they think she wants to sleep with them, which is not always the case. Magenta may seem like a woman who can get what and whoever she wants, but she works hard to make people think she gets all of that. She's smart with her flirting, knowing when to use her looks to get her way.

+Angelic: Magenta has a very peaceful and kind way about her, putting people at peace and serene when she is around. She is a very smart woman, and she seems to always be calm in the worst situations. She has been through a lot in her young life, so she knows when to be warm and peaceful. She has a very graceful way about her, like she floated from Heaven just to keep people rational and stress free.

+Resourceful: Being the woman she is, and having to fend for herself most of her life, Magenta has learned how to get things in ways that others wouldn't dare do. Maybe some of her ways are not the most lawful... but they usually get her what she needs or wants. Magenta, if she can, she will help others get what they need too. She can build a ship out of dry wood... you probably won't get far, but that pretty face is more than just that.

-Selfish: When it comes to "All For One, And One For All," Magenta would rather have All For One. She will try her best to work with a team, but if it comes down to saving herself over someone that isn't a relative or someone she loves, she will leave them for dead. Magenta has been through a lot... and she doesn't trust people fairly easy, she doesn't like to have people all up in her business. Magenta won't ever depend on someone else, she will always find away to success by herself, for herself.

-Manipulative: Magenta uses her looks and words to get things. She can make someone think they are winning while she sits back and let's them destroy themselves. She likes to see how people work, her puppets are making the moves for her. She will get all the rewards while her minions get the blood all over their hands.

-Troublesome: Magenta can be a bit much to handle, not following the rules very well. She does things her way, which can sometimes hurt others. As long as she is in the clear, she doesn't care if someone else takes the blame and is hurt because of her reckless decisions.

History
Classified

Cupcakes, Pink Outfits & Colors, Tight Dresses, Pretty Flowers, Horror Movies, Fantasy Movies, Halloween, Parties, Getting Her Way, Money

Dislikes
Rude People, Bad Smells, Jerks, Loud Noises, Being Tricked, Being Attacked

Hobbies
Traveling, Learning New Things, Meeting New People, Studying Cultures Around The World, Learning To Read People, Making Money

Strengths
Knows Multiple Languages
2. Knows Different Cultures & Secret Places Around The World
3. Her Mental Game (Able To Get Information Most Can't Get)
4. Physical Combat (Not Just A Pretty Face... She Can Fight, And Has An Amazing Right Hook)

Weaknesses
1. Guns (Has Bad Aim, Would Rather Punch Than Shoot)
2. Selfish (Only Out For Herself Most Of The Time... Maybe That Will Change)
3. Has Walls Up (Doesn't Let People In At All)
4. Her Fear Of Trusting People (She Would Rather Do Things By Herself... Before Ever Letting Someone Know Somethings Is Going On, Getting Her Into Trouble Most Of The Time)

OTHER
Relationships

(Open Just PM Me Or Tag Me)

Family
Henry Jacob Stellar (Father, 52, Alive. Has Seen Him Regularly As Of Last Year)
Carey Julia Stellar (Mom, 48, Alive... Hasn't Seen For 9 Years)
Niah Angela Stellar (Sister, 21, Dead... Died Of A Drug Overdose)

Crushes
(Open PM Me Or Tag Me)

Theme Song

Other
(Magenta's secret starts off with eight years ago, before she wanted to train at Quantico. On her own, she didn't have much, with her mother leaving her and her sister to fend for themselves, their father never around. She was eighteen, and her sister was only thirteen. Magenta would do anything to provide for her sister... even strip. She became a stripper, a well paid one at that. She had one customer who was a little too handsy, and a little too aggressive. When she told him to get off of her... he didn't listen. She kicked him in the balls and ran off, but he ran after her. They ended up in the back room of the Strip Club, where he tried to attack her again. She started bashing him in the head, and then he passed out. She knew she should have stopped there, but she couldn't. She kept bashing his head, until it caved in. She got rid of the body. Magenta has since stopped stripping and with her connections, she has been traveling the world learning new things, and is now training at Quantico.)

I've fallen for your character =.= I'll be pming you soon lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
And with that, we are ready....

*Drum roll please*

[spoili]TO BEGIN!!!!!![/spoili]

I'll get the IC up and if you guys still want to sort out relationships the OOC is open for all. You can even talk about you day ^-^

^^ Woop woop.
Well, my day was pretty great. The vending machine got stuck three times, and gave me my money back all three times, so eventually after my friend repeatedly banged on it, (despite my pleading not to) all three of the popcorn bags fell down, and I got my money back again. So then I got four bags of popcorn for the price of one and split them with my friends. So yeah, pretty good day. XD

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Oh my gosh you guys have started! Is it okay if I read along? :3

Oh man, no one told me it started. I'll try to get something posted soon, did we ever come up with room assignments?

It's first-come, first-serve--yes?

I'll have a post up in the IC either tonight or tomorrow ♥

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Well Magenta and Nautica (@Karma200 ) are roomies in 610 now^^ so yay xD... will post after others get intros in^^

Status
Not open for further replies.