Everyone Keeps Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I shall get to work on the CS as soon as I wake up, then. c: It's almost five in the morning my time and I have yet to sleep.

Oh gosh please get some sleep XD
I'll be at school until 3:30 so I'll check it out then.

So, since Audacious is no longer participating that means there is another female position available, correct? If you'd like I can play two characters, so that we don't have to wait for another person to take interest in making a female character for this.

Reactions: Karma200
Yeah sure you can do that, I mean I had a plan to start it tonight but if we have to wait any longer in also cool with that.

I'll also offer to create the last female, though I'll defer to @Brea since she offered first. Just saying in case she would rather not have to.

Oh yeah, go ahead! The spot is totally yours. I was just offering so that we wouldn't need to wait, so if you'd like to take the open spot go for it ♥

@XWhySoSeriousX Cool beans. I've been feeling quite sick all day and hadn't even gotten started on the sheet, so whew.

tumblr_nnmsf5P4J51qalhmdo1_500.gif

Raymond Martin Weiss || 27 || June 30th || 149 lbs || 5'10" || Male || Panromantic & Homosexual || Cancer

+ Articulate; Honest; Principled

- Impatient; Critical; Persistent

The air of the room carries a thick warmth that only just shivers into your lungs. It feels uncomfortable; hot; hard to pull in. That's how many things seem in this room. Simple print-out pictures are tucked beneath the equally unassuming pillows in the living room couch - that's the first place you'd checked to discover a secret. (It had only been three pictures of a child, to your chagrin - someone with hair that lapped at their shoulders in thick streaks of brown around their smirking face and plump, boyish nose. It'd looked a lot like the man you'd come to speak with. Figures he'd have some mementos strewn about.) You stuff yourself into the uncomfortable chair; try to straighten your back against the stiff wood of his kitchen furniture. He offers you a mug of something that looks like tea, and though you have found him to be most trustworthy, the voice in the back of your head lets you dare not swallow a sip.

You remember him well enough, and you're pleased to realize that he hasn't changed significantly since the last time you saw him. A red nick is on his bottom lip - perhaps from some skirmish he's been unfortunate enough to find himself a part of - and you crinkle your brows because you know he is not the kind to pick fights. When last faced with conflict, he had swiftly knocked the lights out of a man before pursing his lips, averting his eyes, and going inexplicably silent for hours until he at last emerged from some hole with a homemade treat to make up for your wounds. He was trained with guns, but despised putting them to use. He had an aversion to blood but carried some terrible affliction which attracted him to nearly every strain of argument: verbal, physical, psychological. Viewing others' frustration was the only source of entertainment available to him. He would lean against the nearest wall and an unparalleled interest would light inside of him at the cost of the terrible rush of disgust at the times when he, too, was dragged into said disagreement. It was like an argument had been going on in his mind the whole time - he couldn't decide which train of thought to board.

You watch him settle in across the table, lowering to the seat, his eyes carrying that infinite underline of diffidence. You return his sentiments right back. The smiles, the casual conversation regarding the past and future and everything sandwiched within them - all are authentic and all seems right. Akin to the air inside the house, the aura is generally hot and hard to breathe among agents. Uncomfortable. Distrust and boundaries are always scattered around the premises like wealth in a safe. Martin, thus far, has appeared to be of some different breed, though you know better than to trust this mien. For as far as your knowledge of him extends, the disquisitive and, at times, rather impertinent man possesses more than a few qualities which ushered him into the line of professional deceit. You don't know the full scope of these qualities, but your time with him has granted you knowledge of one in particular. His eyes, his voice, his mannerisms - even the most impactful of his choices - are ruled decisively by his emotions. Emotions say whom he spares and whom he dispatches. They say whom he trusts and whom he resents.

You ask him a probing question that catches him off-guard and his tongue smooths across his lips to wet them, pulling them in to be contemplatively bitten as he reaches for an answer. Missing nothing, you think to yourself: of all the curses this man posses, his emotions are surely the most deadly. And when he throws you a careless grin, you feed him the response he wants, somewhat proud of your skills in manipulation.

He catches your eyes, still holding the gentle smile. Where the pride had entertained you for a moment, you now feel something cold and sullen in your chest. When he takes a long swig from his mug, he peeks considerately at you from over the rim and his brown eyes let you know that he hasn't missed a beat.​

History; Reading; Outside Arguments/Conflict.

Dislikes:
Violence; Weapons; Cynicism; Ineptitude; Causing Physical Harm.

Hobbies:
Reading Lengthy Historical Documents; Psychology; Performing Arts.

Strengths:
He possess effective physical strength and is capable of immense physical exertion regardless of how infrequently he prefers to implement it.
An intellectual, he applies massive amounts of time to his studies and is considerably mentally adept.
The combination of his psychological and historical studies has gained him the skill of reading people and deducing their motives - especially those of large groups.
He sometimes enjoys being mean and weaving webs around people with his words, getting them stuck into situations before they know they've been caught.

Weaknesses:
Empathy and over-emotion control and drag his decisions through the mud like a mangled rag-doll.
Self-hatred and overactive regret frequently pin him to the ground and stop his hand when he is faced with large obstacles.
Self-destructive tendencies such as frequent smoking and self-isolation plague him.
He can often be pessimistic to the point of convincing himself that good things are bad/right is wrong (ect).

Relationships:
His ex-fiancée, Jonathan. Raymond had been happy with him until soon after Jonathan had proposed and the relationship became abusive. Raymond's emotions had gotten the better of him, keeping him silent and inactive regarding the relationship until his younger brother forced the entire thing to come to a stop.

Family:
He has a brother, Claudius, who is younger than him by four years. While Raymond used to frequently keep up with him, they haven't seen each other since Claudius had to force Raymond from the abusive relationship.

Friends:
Clarissa Scott

Crushes:
Dean Paramonimos Cortell

Theme song:
Ben Folds - "You Don't Know Me."

Other:
At the age of 25, he attempted and failed to commit suicide during the downturn of he and Jonathan's relationship, resulting in Claudius finding him on his own, suffering from the effects of his actions. Should this occurrence be revealed to anyone, Raymond would be removed from his role of contention for the FBI.

•6:00am:8:00am: Breakfast/Free Time
•8:06am-10:06am: Shooting Range (gun training)
•10:12am-11:12am: Culture
•11:18am-1:18pm: Combat Training
•1:24pm-3:24pm: Lunch/ Free Time
•3:30pm-4:30pm: Psychology and Behavioral Science
•4:36pm-6:36pm: Weapons Training
•6:40pm: Dinner/ Free Time/ End Of Day
•11:30pm: Quiet Hours
•12:30am: Curfew

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited Dean's schedule into his sheet, finally. And the fieldbox even cooperated this time.

Well we still don't have a female so do you guys just want to start without the last female or wait until someone shows interest?

I'm fine with whatever you think is best. I mean, if it's crucial for the Roleplay to prolong its start to wait, then that's what we should do, but if it's not I'd prefer to start.

I can make another female character, I can handle two characters or more.

Oh really! Okay! Then when you get time could you please make a female.

And another question have you guys thought about who you want to be roommates with? We might have to make one dorm co-Ed, or we put three people in one room. Just tell me in thread which character you want your character to room with

Status
Not open for further replies.