Everyone Keeps Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright to the people who have already posted their intros...let's wait until the people who haven't posted their intros post them, then we'll continue.

I just don't want anyone to get swamped with having to read everything.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I know I said I would have a post up this weekend, but I was much busier than I thought I would be. Sorry about that. I'm just now getting around to reading the IC, and hopefully I'll have the time to make my starter post up tonight. If I run out of time tonight I will definitely get my first post up tomorrow. I promise ♥ Sorry about the wait everyone.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
It's okay! Take your time, just be carefully not to stress yourself ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Brea
So far so good guys o_o I can't wait until this RP really gets going

Reactions: Kurogane86
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Oh sorry I didn't think this was alive I stopped getting alerts for some reason may I have a link to the ic?

I'm kinda confused is there a list of who are in what rooms or no?

My Wifi is being an asshole right now, so I prob. won't be on this weekend.

I apologize for the wait! I've been hella busy. I will post tonight or tomorrow morning.

Are there going to be three characters in a room, since they are an odd number of each gender?

@Kurogane86 would you be open to have our characters being roommates if you don't already have one planned out.

Okay Everyone, Attention!
(Sorry...I've always wanted to do that)

Trainees! Your room set ups have just been confirmed and now I will tell you who you're roommates will be from this point on.

Males:
519: Dean & Raymond
508: Luke & Adam & Matt

Females:
610: Nautica & Magenta
612: Clarissa & Adalica & Anya

(I hope everyone is okay with this and maybe in the next few hours ((or tomorrow)) I'll post your first training task/mission)

Status
Not open for further replies.