Everyone Keeps Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
if fine with whoever, my character prefers to be alone but having a room mate or two might be good for him.

I'm fine with Clary rooming with whoever. Also, I thought @kimsim12 was going to make the other female?

Oh! Well, then I stopped my cs x] yay! Excited to play Nautica >=3

Also, why not just set us up randomly? Co-ed maybe? Since no one cares.​

Reactions: Brea and Step6543
Ummm can I reserve the last female spot... or is it taken, if not can have char up in the next few hours (My Time)

I also love the show Quantico so yeah. I think that the boy Alex slept with, is the traitor just saying xD

Last edited:
Hey guys, I notice there is position available, if no one has taken it.... can I have it?

@kimsin12 might be making a cs. They haven't said anything since Monday though.

@kimsin12 might be making a cs. They haven't said anything since Monday though.
Oh okay, just gotta wait for Serious than. If Kim changes her mind, I would like that last spot.^^

Aww so I guess I'm just assed out if either kimsin12 or ShatteredSecrets makes the last character?
maturea.png

I know lol I leave for school and everyone just shows interest XD

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!!!!! >\\\<
I'm just so used to only girls playing females (not that there's anything wrong with that) grrr now I feel bad T-T

But yes him or the nerdy guy because the nerdy guy just seems like he hides a lot of secrets. But I mean at the end of the episode with the blonde talking I the other language...oh my gosh I can't wait until next Sunday

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!!!!! >\\\<
I'm just so used to only girls playing females (not that there's anything wrong with that) grrr now I feel bad T-T

But yes him or the nerdy guy because the nerdy guy just seems like he hides a lot of secrets. But I mean at the end of the episode with the blonde talking I the other language...oh my gosh I can't wait until next Sunday
It's cool, I play both genders most of the time lol. Yeah I can't wait to find out who is framing Alex... or if Alex is just lieing xD

Ooh what if she was lying about the whole thing, that would be so horrible but so amazing at the same time! It would even be cool if it was the guy that Alex slept with since she and the other girl were in love with him.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will have my girl up in the next 2-3 hours, gotta think up a good secret or secrets XD

Alright, well I'll hover around like a ghost and see what the future holds.

Reactions: Step6543
Status
Not open for further replies.