Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted for Masami!! I'm gonna wait for Buio before I post with Orin!

P.S. Sorry Buio, but Bobby was used as a stepping stool ^^

lol, it's all good,

and with that i dobelieve it;;s my turn to post again lucky foor you folks i have the next 4 days off so expect postings soon ^_^

@Squee <_< Hey Squeeeeee - where are youuuuu??

Then poast motherfucker. Stop with the rum and post.

Rum is life juice.

@Buio Hey, you're up.

oh, am I? I thought CylciaAlyann still had to post in the basilisk mission

yeah, i just checked and she's up to post, unless you want me to break up my posting and reply with bobby and marco separately. If you request i can do that.

Up to you. I'm interested in keeping story going and it's your roll for Bobby.

alright, though @Squee if you could get her to post at her soonest availability that would be very much appreciated

Post is up. Sorry for the delay guys. I'm in graduate school now, and I have a ton of stuff on my mind. I didn't expect the roleplay to go on this long. xD I wouldn't have started knowing it would follow into grad school.

It seems to be pretty slow-moving, so I can still participate. Just know that this isn't exactly a high priority, so I'm not checking the page all the time.

Hey, is it possible for me to officially declare one of my characters a free-to-use NPC in order to free up once of my character slots? I think the plans i had in mind for Grimm were dependent on his interaction with people who ended up dropping out of the RP.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Go on ahead.

However... just to keep this in your mind, I'm talking with @Squee when I see his happy ass on about a few things. Namely that I've pruned the list of people who are actually here and there are five: you, me, Incubus, Squee and Cylcia. I know Cyl has graduate school but with it being just the five of us - and now knowing this - we can in theory speed things up and be a bit more responsive. Speaking of which you whore @Squee POAST.

Also, I've contemplating making a teacher/staff specific mission for plot purposes.

Hmm, well, in my humble opinion as a former GM myself, I feel that the original structure of this roleplay was designed to best accommodate a thriving RP with several members each likely controlling multiple characters. It was designed to be accessible to many people with many different tastes all at once and keep things organized. However, it seems that with the people gathered, those that remain loyal to the rp are also the ones who have the tightest schedules and seem to have difficulty posting frequently.

So given the situation that we are a smaller group, with a smaller roster, and slower posting frequency than what (as far as i can tell) was originally planed for this rp, perhaps some mild restructuring of the system in play is in order?

The original structure was designed to accommodate anywhere from three to twenty or so characters. The actual player count was to be hopefully enough to not let people control more than one in a team. Yes, it was designed so that really anyone with an idea could make it work here but there was a centric plot that would be uncovered in bits and pieces over time based on how many people were actually part of it. With the people we have, it's easy enough to restructure the centric plot to go faster and drop a few more hints.

However, that said, with there only being 5 people, I would like to see each of us making two posts a week.

well, I AM going to be in england from the 28th to the 8th of october, though that shouldn't really affect my posting availability that much. I don;t know about 2 posts a week, since some people need to wait longer than others before their characters are freed up for interaction (just because they interact with more people), but i think there should be a maximum number of day set that you can not post when you yourself are not waiting on anyone else to post,. Standard policy should be to reply within the next 48hours if you haven't posted yet that week(out of courtesy), and within the next 5 days in general. IF you make people wait for more than 5 days without a proper excuse or explanation, you get a message reminding you it;'s your turn to post. If you then don't post again within the next 48 hours (and still don't give appropriate reason why) then your turn is skipped and players can god mode your character (to reasonable degrees) in order to advance the plot forward. If you get your turn skipped this way twice in a row I suggest you are either kicked or suspended from the rp. same if you have your turn skipped like this 3 times in a 2 month period or shorter.

this way someoen is given up to a week of complete radio silence (or broken posting promises) before they are skipped, and even then they don't suffer permanent repercussions unless they make a habit out of this. Does that sound fair to you?

Reactions: Yaoi Master Gavin
That actually sounds pretty good.

I'm getting on it! Posted in my own RP today, tomorrow is this RPs turn.

I am hereby closing this RP for multiple reasons. First and foremost being that it has been stagnant for far too long. The others really don't matter to most of you guys but I'm making a fresh start in my life and cleaning up a few things. Good times were had and maybe I'll reboot this but not for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.