B-Day: Unknown
Zodiac Sign: Unknown
Current Residence: Roaming Etera

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'7"
Hair: Silver-Blonde
Eyes: Golden
Distinguishing Marks: A tiny brand on both her wings, mark her a fallen angel
General Appearance: Amiel is a typical angel, with wings, and a distinct beauty not found in most other races
Strengths: Amiel is a rather spectacular sword fighter, and very good with magicks
Weaknesses: Amiel is an aerial fighter, so found combat isn't really easy for her

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Currently Unknown
Current Goal/Purpose: Amiel comes from an alternate reality of Etera, where the other characters, and their deeds and triumphs never existed, and really just wants to go home
Dislikes: Amiel dislikes everything about the Etera she now lives in. She hopes that by helping close the fractures, it might somehow transport her back to her own reality
Fears: Surprisingly, Amiel is deathly afraid of spiders, and not much else
Personality: Amiel tries to act tough and mighty, but inside, her heart is broken due to many things in her past, as well as being stuck in a new reality

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: A glass dagger that acts as a siphon for energy, that collects the remaining energy is a soul, and sends it to her
Weapons: Valendwill, a sword made of divine magicks that can never be broken, with a rather unique downside. It is ten times heavier than most can even dream to hold. A slightly easy feat for her, being an angel, but still requires her to hold it with both hands
Magics: Various divine magicks, although most can't be accessed due to being a fallen angel

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Will be revealed as she's used in the roleplay

NOTE: Amiel will be used as more of a sweetener, and has little to do with the progression of the plot or story. What you feel she should be essential to within your own personal sub-plots is up to you. Amiel is ESSENTIAL to the plot later on! So do not ask if she can be killed.

{Important for all}​
@Karakui, @Felix Eriquel, @Lord of Dragons, @CrimDemon, @GlassTrinity

Qo-Ja'Tahr, is more or less essential for the time being, but later anything goes. Qo-Ja'Tahr and Riniel's stories are being left highly open ended so that you all can further your own sub-plots if even a little bit. Amiel on the other hand, is being used for a more sinister purpose. I will not spoil it here, but if you'd like to know, PM me. Otherwise you'll find out in IC. ^-^ Happy hunting Harbingers!! X)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Lord of Dragons, @Felix Eriquel, I hope you like my post, and my character!! I worked quickly and hard on it all. Went through four different songs while typing it out, so that I could maintain inspiration and motivation. ^-^

@Karakui, you were the first to think of joining, if I'm correct. You like? Anything I could've typed differently? I think it's rather swell, myself.

Reactions: CrimDemon
I think it is a pretty good character, maybe a little background on the god she has served maybe would be a little better, that way you can give an idea of what she is fully capable of

No spoilers on the god at all unless in pm. Also, I can't give an estimate of what she's fully capable of until I've seen what the other characters are capable of. Her sub-plot is rather dependent on all of that. Like it says, her history and such will be revealed in roleplay, but I have something rather fantastic in mind. I will need to know whether the unraveling of time will be an inconvenience to any sub- plots though, @Karakui, @Lord of Dragons, @GlassTrinity, @Felix Eriquel, @CrimDemon. Cause that's also rather dependent on all this as well, not that it's permanent or anything, or fully determined.

understood, just wanted to see what you had to say about that

Oh, you've no idea how big her sub-plot is, though it's largely affected by what everyone is okay with, with three different ending, two I've talked to Crim about, and one I'm keeping secret, cause it's unlikely, and would wreck the whole roleplay unless everyone is 100% on board.

I also don't want those endings to it all to interfere with other characters' plots, so there's that.

I see, you can explain those to me as well through pm too, if you would like, I would like to hear them if you do not mind

• Love
right now though I am going to go to bed, it's getting late for me and I have work tomorrow

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Updated Freya's general history to include transportation to Eterna from Avalon. I guess I'll start to go over some of the IC posts and see where'd be a good place to jump in at! :3

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
I will here in a few. I'll copy and paste the necessary info from our convo to a new Pm with you.

Sounds good Glass. I look toward to your starting post. Sorry we've kinda left you behind. Qo-Ja'Tahr hasn't really had any interaction, so you could join in and interact with her and the others in LonLon Plains, who have a golem to fight.

I knew coming into this one that I'd be behind, but I'm ok with it. Since Freya isn't a harbinger or anything she didn't really need to be around for Death's speech and she can pretty much do as she wishes ATM. I might have her join in or I might do a post to myself that involves some character/world building. We'll see!

• Love
That sounds lovely either way. Kinda like a show off my posting for a while while everything heats up kinda thing? I kinda feel like Izaya Orihara from Durarara with the ideas I have in my head

Wait, if I continue to think like that, am I gonna turn into a sarcastic asshole who toys with the 'lesser beings', and is always being chased by a psychotic guy with superhuman strength and a love of throwing signs and the like at me...?

• Love
Oh no!!! I can feel myself changing! Everyone, please save yourselves! I can feel the surge of sarcasm rushing into my body! Get out while you have time....!

A bit much?

Stop, your making me want to play Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. >_>

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Tehe, sorry. I act a bit childish at times in an attempt to be funny. Don't mind me, I'm just bored and itching to set my nefarious plans in action X)

Status
Not open for further replies.