Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I will probably post at some point (once I get caught up with a few things).

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh nuuu!!! I've been tagged! I am gon' die!!! Lol. It's fine. Take your time.

I'm working on a new post now~! Actually, I'm thinking, since it's usually a few days until everyone replies, would you all rather I replied individually to you all? It would put us through conversations and happenings much quicker and such. I may do it anyhow but I wanted to make sure you guys were sorta okay with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of adding on from my last post to get things started, to help out at least a little...

@Majem I was wondering if you and @ET4252 wanted to continue your conversation or rather Ariette interrupted.

Might be best just to have her interrupt so that we can get things moving but I don't know if Majem wants to get in another reply.

Alright then. I'll have it up in a few minutes.

First of all, how much pot you working with? Second of all, yes, individual posts would be splendid, at least in my case. Because I usually reply immediately.

It took me second to get that xD Yay~ Okay, I'll try to keep up then.

Lol, I will do my best to post. Btw, do you like my current post size on average? I toned it down a bit for this rp because I didn't feel like doing text walls, I usually do those on my primary rps. But I don't have a primary any longer. If you wanted, I could start to post like I normally do.

I like your current post size just fine. There isn't much happening so I don't see a need for longer posts, really. In a fight or something a longer post would be good. You're fine doing it as you are right now though :)

Alright, will do. P.S. There should really be a skype chat for this rp.

Waaahhh~ Wait, why? I'm just curious as to the suggestion >..>

Much speedier conversations. I could also discuss my concepts and such with people. My favorite activity. Also, I posted by the way.

Ahh~ I gotcha. That would be much quicker. I'm working on a reply now. Then I'll give it some time; don't want to add extra pages without the others.

Yep, if you want I can message you my skype details.

If you want to, sure. For talking and questions and such. If the others want to then yeah, I'll make a Skype group for it.

UWAAAH! I keep feeling like I could do a lot better with these dialogue posts... But It's like a game of Tetris or me, I just can't get that one piece I need.
It's probably because I'm too much of a drawer to be able to fluidly type....
yeah, that's it

You're fine :) I'm still severely lacking in my replies as well but I'm trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.