Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ser K+ @ET4252 @Majem

A Skype group was suggested for the RP and I was wondering if you guys would want to have one. Just for questions and more fluid conversation. I don't mind doing one if you guys want one.

I wouldn't mind, I find it is pretty useful for getting some quick planning or chatting in.

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
I wouldn't either, it really depends on the time though.

NOPE It's decided Mr. Lost Crusader!
I'm Kidding, It has to be of your consent

Yaay~! Skype group! :D PM me your Skype names and I'll add make to the group.

Also, the IC has reached 100+ replies! Thank you guys so much for sticking around with me. With that said, I must go to reply now. xD

Lol, I was the one that suggested it. xD. Now I must fight it!!!!

Oh, stop it. I seriously feel honored that a Skype group was suggested for the RP. It means that you guys care and then I get all mushy and feely like. :')

Reactions: E.T.
And here I am wondering if it's yes or no yet.

Edit: Oh and yay for the 100+ posts! WOO!

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
It's a yes :) I have it up already and there are three of us in so far, including me.

... I'm afraid to say it but we either need to draw a quick conclusion or this RP is probably gonna die down...
Or heck, I dunno quicken the time until whatever climax occurs. I mean, either that or the roleplay is probably done for by the next week.(no need to rush though)

I get what you're saying and have genuinely thought about it. It probably is the best course of action now since scenes are lasting so long. >..<

I'm getting to work on another post, feeling lazy today and I think it's been a week since my last post so here goes! :T

Lune's a reused character so I unconsciously let some of his "canon" history intersect the RP, SORRY!, is that alright? Or....

Status
Not open for further replies.