Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guest beds, I'm assuming they are in one room? I just don't want to mess up your house's layout. >..>

yup, one bedroom but separate beds.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! new post!
Purposely left an opening in Mr. Quain's story, I wasn't sure if you meant Arx and Izusa being in the same Inn as Lune as all.
But you know, *cough*just putting it out there*cough*

Reactions: 2 people
Alright, I've posted!

@Relish @Lady Amatsu

Since the inhabitants have left the village I am planning on leaving you two to interactions. There hasn't been much player interaction yet. If there is you guys could post more often and not have to wait for my posts so much. :/
So interact as you will since you're in the same area.

Quick update.
Im moving on Tuesday. I believe once im all settled into my new home, I can return permanently to Iwaku, and begin posting once more.

So, on what chance is there that my character could join the plot of Weithala?

Oh ho ho! There is a very good chance he may get in on the plot :3
I was thinking about a similar job as mentioned in your post, actually. If he truly wanted to undertake such a job at the level I assume you are thinking then he would have to see the queen. At the moment she may be quite willing to hire for his help.

@Lady Amatsu
Okay, I look forward to your return :)

I'll be a while, We just moved and have no Wi-Fi.
I'll be on word a lot though, so expect a longer post.

• Thank You
You will have to give me some time for a post, everyone. It's been longer than I thought but allow me a few days to get my mind back in the game here >..< All of the roleplays I am in have been slow so I have to tune back in to them with all the replies being days apart. I'm sorry!

That's ok! We've kept you waiting, now it's your turn to keep us waiting.

• Thank You
Okay, I posted! They are all boxed together in purple and I really don't know why but I can't even fight with it right now (~_~);

Okay, Im back. What have I missed?

@Azzy
  • The residents of Tasu Village have moved on toward the mountains and the little mouse Shiera, Shana, attempted to follow Seriph out of the town during that heavy downpour so you can choose to take her or not.
  • @Relish character, Reyn, was going to interact with yours last we saw him.
  • two Gifvoshu have been revealed themselves in Basul and Matchtal.
  • There is a search for a mysterious and hostile individual who wrecked the Dragon Blood's Tavern and so guards are questioning people and whatnot.
  • Dismorigan's king has become frantic after a dark being came to his castle and left a rather unsettling gift, an hour glass.
  • The people in Tym are considering leaving for Matchtal and maybe further.
  • There is something strange happening in the Weithala forest and the queen has ordered guards in every town.
That's the gist of things I believe. If I missed anything, anyone else feel free to mention it. I am thinking that a summary of events and such should be added to the first page. What do you guys think?? There are only 4 pages but I guess the posts can be tiring to read.

Hm? What do you mean?

For some strange reason I thought I had forgotten to include Wiethala in my last post... I woke in the middle of the night with that thought o_O

@Herzius56 @Azzy @Ser K+ @Majem @ET4252

So, I'm not even sure if I should post... Things were just getting interesting, but I don't know >..< Are you guys still interested? Should something change? What do you guys think??

Status
Not open for further replies.