Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I will probably post at some point (once I get caught up with a few things).

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh nuuu!!! I've been tagged! I am gon' die!!! Lol. It's fine. Take your time.

I'm working on a new post now~! Actually, I'm thinking, since it's usually a few days until everyone replies, would you all rather I replied individually to you all? It would put us through conversations and happenings much quicker and such. I may do it anyhow but I wanted to make sure you guys were sorta okay with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of adding on from my last post to get things started, to help out at least a little...

@Majem I was wondering if you and @ET4252 wanted to continue your conversation or rather Ariette interrupted.

Might be best just to have her interrupt so that we can get things moving but I don't know if Majem wants to get in another reply.

Alright then. I'll have it up in a few minutes.

First of all, how much pot you working with? Second of all, yes, individual posts would be splendid, at least in my case. Because I usually reply immediately.

It took me second to get that xD Yay~ Okay, I'll try to keep up then.

Lol, I will do my best to post. Btw, do you like my current post size on average? I toned it down a bit for this rp because I didn't feel like doing text walls, I usually do those on my primary rps. But I don't have a primary any longer. If you wanted, I could start to post like I normally do.

I like your current post size just fine. There isn't much happening so I don't see a need for longer posts, really. In a fight or something a longer post would be good. You're fine doing it as you are right now though :)

Alright, will do. P.S. There should really be a skype chat for this rp.

Waaahhh~ Wait, why? I'm just curious as to the suggestion >..>

Much speedier conversations. I could also discuss my concepts and such with people. My favorite activity. Also, I posted by the way.

Ahh~ I gotcha. That would be much quicker. I'm working on a reply now. Then I'll give it some time; don't want to add extra pages without the others.

Yep, if you want I can message you my skype details.

If you want to, sure. For talking and questions and such. If the others want to then yeah, I'll make a Skype group for it.

UWAAAH! I keep feeling like I could do a lot better with these dialogue posts... But It's like a game of Tetris or me, I just can't get that one piece I need.
It's probably because I'm too much of a drawer to be able to fluidly type....
yeah, that's it

You're fine :) I'm still severely lacking in my replies as well but I'm trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.