Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot.. how is ones Essence.. discovered? *Looks back to intro*

It's usually "discovered" through something that forces a person to come to terms with themselves. You can think of it like a manifestation of your true, inner self. Sorry, I know it's kind of a bad explanation. >..>

Oh, by the way, since his is Extension he create more than just weapons right?

He can, yeah. Some can only do one, some have a favorite, some have that flexibility to do one and some can just do more than one.

Is this the last round before the time skip?

Yeah, I wanted to wait until the scene with Rora was over, unless you were okay with still being in the town at nightfall.

I am all for doing the time skip, keep the momentum going.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, okay. Now there's just Relish's character. He's travelling toward Tasu right now.

Is the timeskip for everywhere? And if so how much time is being skipped?

I've been talking with @Lady Amatsu and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to have Reyn interact with Seri that's not just barging in when she has company >_<

Yes the time skip is for everywhere and it's just to night so things can get moving a bit. Lerwick could reach Tasu that night during their meeting.

Uh... okay.. so what should I do and where should I go?

Well I don't want to slow down the RP so go ahead and time skip. Reyn can totally just arrive at night during the meeting.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You, RIO, will be plenty good wherever you are when night comes xD
At an inn, tavern, wandering around the streets- even if you're not in a town or city.

He can just be at an inn entertaining people, then?

So, how long will the timeskip be?

It's just to night, we'll say about 8 or 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.