Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, post is up. Excuse the double lines for some of the boxes, it just won't do right by me :I

@Relish @Lady Amatsu
Feel free to take Shanna or let her return home. It'll be an assumed return, no post. If you take her you could take her on as an NPC if either of you wanted. I just thought it would be super cute for them to travel together, despite the current circumstances :)

Haha I can be a bad girl, sure... I'm chatting with Crimson about possibilities atm, but that wasn't one that came up! I'll add it to the list, adn post a fun outline when I see a few more ideas... =3

Removed.

Further edit later, maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
No input, I guess? Lol... Was she that bad? Lol XD

Since you asked, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I personally prefer a bit more than a one line description for personalty but that's just my opinion.

Other than that we already have two blacksmiths and with yours that makes three. Of course, this is assuming they both are still here.

Anyways that is my two cents and I can't imagine it being worth more than a buck fifty.

Oh! No, no, I'm sorry xD My brain gave up after reading the bio lol No, she's good, she's good! :)

If your character is going to be a sending information to the queen then she should have a mirror to communicate with her through. The Queen would worry herself half to death if she couldn't check up on her people outside the kingdom.

Wouldn't an obvious communication method like a mirror put her subjects, who may be under scrutiny, in danger?

And yeah, I can make her do something else, I just thought it was kinda nice... :) the real problem would be if there were more than one blacksmith in a city...

The mirrors are only as big as a small pocket mirror. Also, with essence being out of favor with the rulers of the two kingdoms, they would not be in much danger if seen with them out. They also wouldn't just take it out in a public place. The belief that Weithala is a legend also sort of helps with that too xD Not many have seen it and it isn't visible from just anywhere and the disassociation, etc. etc.

While on the subject, I do think you should alter one thing in her bio. The queen has "scouts" out and about at the moment. She doesn't concern herself much with Basul or Dismorigan so she wouldn't have "spies" or any of her people about in those kingdoms other than for the situation now. It's an unnecessary risk to her.

I added the queen to the scouts page because I actually wanted to explain her essence a bit. Check back for the second Gifvoshu profile as well~!

Well I shall post after @Lady Amatsu

How many people are still with us is my question. It seems like a large few kind of fell off the face of the earth.

True, I was thinking over taking names from the list. Out of the about 12 who signed up, only four or five of you have actually posted. I've messaged everyone who hadn't posted in a while/have yet to post and only three responded so I don't know. Guess I'll have to start marking off the lists :'(

guys I'm not gonna have a computer for awhile. I'm posting thus from my phone. I'm gonna try and get the problem fixed asap. Relish, feel free to npc Seri. She isn't going to stop at her house, just gonna leave with Shana by her side.

I get the feeling that posts are just suddenly going to stop...

I would hope we can prevent something like that from happening. A lot of people have just dropped out, minus Lady Amatsu and Knives(possibly). I have messaged people and done what I can as a GM to remind people if they've missed alerts or forgot or whatever. Most everyone minus about five of you guys just vanished after putting up an CS.

It'd be generally disappointing for such to happen, but I guess people get busy and can't post.

Yes, it can't be helped. There are more important things.

As a general rule there will be a percentage of people who sign up who never post or make it past the first few posts. Tis sad but we shall prevail.

I am here still will try to post tonight once I'm back home :)

(Late night est time)

Hey, is this still open for joining? It looks really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.